剧集 | T教授(2021) | 导航列表
我真觉得我最好不要将私人情绪
And I really think it's best to keep personal involvement
带入调查 你不觉得吗
out of an investigation. Wouldn't you agree?
我们正在检查所有能进入那幢宿舍楼的人
We're checking everyone with access to that dorm.
仅限男性钥匙卡持有者
Male key card holders only.
但要查的人太多 要花几天 甚至几周
But it's a long list. It could take days, weeks, even.
校长在找我的麻烦
The master of the college is on my back.
我会加快检查的
I'll do what I can to speed things up.
他们正和已知的性侵犯者做交叉检查
They're cross-checking with known sex offenders.
你还好吗 保罗
Are you all right, Paul?
长官
Ma'am?
只是
It's just, er...
考虑到现在的情况
You know, given the, er, circumstances...
考虑到你家中要处理的事
Given what you are having to deal with at home,
-我会理解的 -我没事 长官
- I would understand... - I'm OK, Ma'am.
如果你想让其他人
...if you'd prefer to just let someone else...
克里斯蒂娜 我很好
Christina, I'm OK.
我没事
I'm OK.
请别管了
Just leave it, please.
好吧
Ok.
你去哪里了
Where did you disappear to?
你想我了吗 我能看一下你的记录吗
Aw, did you miss me? Can I see your notes, please?
昨晚很有趣
Last night was fun.
我们喝太多了
We drank too much.
看着我的眼睛 告诉我那毫无意义
Look me in the eye, tell me it meant nothing.
那毫无意义
It meant nothing.
我说看着我的眼睛
I said look me in the eye.
-我觉得昨晚好极了 -有案件编号♥了吗
- Well, it was very nice. - Is there a crime number yet?
这就是我对你的意义吗 就是一个数字
Is that all I mean to you, just... A number?
CL9A72
那是一次错误
It was a mistake.
行了吗 我们就当它没发生过
OK? Let's just pretend it never happened.
一定是这样 一定是
It has to be. It just has to be.
什么一定是这样
What has to be?
我就知道
I knew it.
-这是哪来的 -另一起未决的强♥奸♥案
- Where has this come from? - It's another unsolved rape case.
-你把档案一直放在桌上吗 -她是我的朋友
- You keep the file on your desk? - She was a friend.
你有朋友啊
You've got friends?
真有意思
That's very funny.
萨丝姬娅·道森 她跟我同级
Saskia Dawson. She was in my year.
当时我也在那场派对
I was there, at this party.
她累了想回家
She was tired and wanted to go home.
而我不累就留下来了
I wasn't, so I stayed.
从那以后她就避着我
She's avoided me ever since.
你不用怪自己
You shouldn't blame yourself.
他们在萨丝姬娅的床头发现了这些刻痕
They found these carvings on the frame of Saskia's bed,
她的证词中也提到了一个项链挂坠
and her statement mentions a locket.
-强♥奸♥犯把它从她脖子上一把扯了下来 -天哪
- The guy who raped her yanked it from her neck. - Holy shit.
最好别跟拉比兔说她是你朋友
Maybe best not mention to Rabbit that she was your friend.
这不是私事 丹
It's not a personal thing, Dan.
我能把公事和私事分开
I can keep my private life out of the office.
那么你打算去哪 警长
So, where are you off to, Detective Sergeant?
我跟你讲了 你会支持我吗
If I tell you, will you back me up?
-贾斯珀 -我们可算说上话了
- 'Jasper.' - We speak at last.
-你在暗示什么 -你一直把我的电♥话♥转到留言
- What are you insinuating? - You have been screening my calls.
没有的事 亲爱的 我只是忙死了
Nonsense, darling. I've just been terribly busy.
看上去是这样
So it would seem.
什么意思
What does that mean?
意思就是 母亲 我今早路过了我们的房♥子
It means, Mother, that I passed the house this morning.
哪间房♥子 亲爱的
Which house, darling?
我们的房♥子 母亲 我们家的房♥子
Our house, Mother. Our family home.
从前的 宝贝
Former, dear heart.
那是我们家从前的房♥子
Our FORMER family home.
你是指从前的家 还是从前的房♥子
Is that former family, or former home?
贾斯珀 亲爱的 我们谈过这个了
Oh, Jasper, darling, we've talked about this.
不 母亲 是你谈过了
No, Mother, YOU have talked about it.
我们谈过这个了
WE'VE talked about it.
简直是疯了 坐在一座金矿上
It's madness. To be sitting on a goldmine
而你却不忍♥心走进去
when you can't even bear to set foot in the place.
贾斯珀
Jasper.
再见了 母亲
Goodbye, Mother.
-阿德莱德近来如何 -跟往常一样好
- How is Adelaide? - Her usual gracious self.
这样
I see.
作为同事和朋友 我想跟你说两句
Just a quite word between colleagues, and friends.
我收到一起你学生的投诉
I received a complaint from one of your students.
你把他们称作动物
You called them animals.
我说的是鸡 一群胆小的鸡
Chickens. A flock of gutless chickens.
对 没什么区别
Yeah. Not much of a distinction.
还是有区别的 至少比喻的目的不同
A distinction, nonetheless. For metaphorical purposes at least.
你不能老是侮辱学生
You can't go around insulting the students.
终身教职也可以被剥夺的 贾斯珀
Tenure can be taken away, you know, Jasper.
如果我们变得声誉扫地
If our reputation is brought into disrepute...
或是有严重的道德败坏行为
..Or in cases of gross moral turpitude.
或许我们该讨论什么算是严重道德败坏行为
Perhaps we should debate what constitutes gross moral turpitude.
这事就算过去了吧
Well, that's all sorted, then.
你能这样做真的很勇敢 黛安娜
You're very brave to be doing this, Diana.
我只是 我想让他被捕 得到慰藉
I just... I want him caught and to get closure.
无论是我 还是你提到的另外一个女孩
For me and for the other girl that you told me about.
你在替她打掩护 温特斯
You're covering for her, Winters.
我是认真的 长官 这是她的奶奶
I'm serious, sir. It's her grandma.
这种案件你得学会合作
You need to partner up for this kind of case.
那是紧急情况 好吗
It was an emergency, OK?
这是食堂里那个家伙吗
Is this the canteen guy?
没错 亨利·沃森 33岁
Yeah. Henri Watson, 33 years old.
有一些小的前科 猥亵露体
Had some minor previous, for indecent exposure.
下午好 女士
Good afternoon, madam.
拉比兔督察 来自剑桥警局
Detective Inspector Rabbit, Cambridge Police.
请问可以跟亨利·沃森聊几句吗
Can we have a word with Henri Watson, please?
-警♥察♥ -是的 女士
- Police? - Yes, madam.
-我们只想跟你儿子聊聊 -亨利是我丈夫
- We just need a few words with your son. - Henri's my husband.
抱歉
My apologies.
-拉比兔 -什么兔
- Rabbit! - Rabbit!?
停下来
Oi, stop!
停下
Oi, stop!
快停下
Stop!
去他的
Sod this.
给你打个预防针 教授很聪明
A word of warning, the professor is brilliant.
但也有点古怪
He's also a bit of an oddball.
坦皮斯特教授 这是黛安娜·泰森
Professor Tempest. This is Diana Tyson.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
失陪一下
Would you excuse us?
警长 我对于这种突然拜访
Detective, I have limited tolerance
-没有多少耐心 -我很抱歉 行了吗
- for being ambushed. - I'm sorry. OK?
是我的错 但我们现在不能让她回家了
My mistake, but we can't send her home now.
-求你了 -你的魅力对我无效
- Please. - I'm immune to your charms.
就去跟受害者谈谈吧 真要命
Just talk to the victim, for God's sake.
无论教授帮你回忆起了什么
Anything the professor can help you remember,
那都可能很重要
it could be important.
据我所知你几乎回忆不起袭击里的任何细节
I'm told you recall few particulars of the attack.
我试过 但什么都想不起
I've tried, and nothing seems to... come.
这叫做解离 泰森小姐
It's called dissociation, Miss Tyson.
是我们大脑的一种应对机制
A coping mechanism our brains
在一些极端情形下对我们起到保护作用
use to protect us in moments of extremis.
我们会断开连接
We disconnect.
就连回想都很难
It's hard even to think about it.
教授能帮你回忆
The professor can help you remember
帮你想起被你抑制的一切细节
to access any information you're repressing.
我猜你很熟悉催眠疗法吧
You're familiar with hypnotherapy, I assume?
那么你一定知道
So you must understand that
浮上的记忆可能不只是信息
what may surface is more than information.
问题在于 你准备好了吗
The question is, are you ready for that?
我觉得你没有
剧集 | T教授(2021) | 导航列表