剧集 | T教授(2021) | 导航列表
是啊 太令人震惊了 可怜的威金斯先生
Yes, what an awful shock, poor Mr Wiggins.
我指的是你丈夫
I was referring to your husband,
以及我所听到的关于他不忠的说法
and the reports that have reached me of his infidelity.
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
不忠
可能我有些失礼了
Perhaps I was being a little indelicate.
或许是的
Perhaps.
抱歉 我原本以为
My apologies, I was under the impression
这是大家会在走廊谈论的事
it was the talk of the corridors.
是吗
It is?
如果我都知道了 那显然是的
If it has reached me, then apparently so.
我不明白这关你什么事
Well, I don't know what business it is of yours.
或者关任何人什么事
Or anyone else's, for that matter.
当警官们找你问询的时候
When the officers bring you in for questioning,
我建议你最好不要隐瞒你丈夫
may I recommend you do not conceal the unfortunate matter
跟其他女人调情这件不幸的事
of your husband and his dalliance.
找我问询
Bring me in?
我猜测他们会重点关注女性嫌犯
I imagine they will predominantly be looking at female suspects
有动机想伤害
who may have had a motivate to wish
某个出席晚会的人
harm on someone attending the event.
不忠
贾斯珀 亲爱的
Jasper, darling.
别像哥萨克人一样蹲在那里
Don't crouch there like a Cossack,
这对你的体态不好
it's bad for your posture.
哥萨克人 生活在东欧大草原上的游牧民族
你来这里干什么 母亲
What are you doing here, Mother?
什么
What?
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我来看看这幢房♥子
I'm visiting the studio.
既然你决定搬回来住
Now that you've decided to move back in,
我想我可能也会重新搬回来
I thought I might also take up residence once again.
-你找我有什么事 -你说什么
- And what do you want with me? - Sorry?
你找我有什么事
And what do you want with me?
我只想问问我们什么时候能结束打哑谜
I merely wish to ask when we can expect this charade to be over.
你打算躲在这个地下墓穴多久
How long do you plan to hole yourself up in this catacomb?
永远
Indefinitely!
少胡说 贾斯珀 这地方对你不好
Don't be ridiculous, Jasper, this place is not good for you.
不好
Not good!
逆子无情甚于蛇蝎
Sharper than a serpent's tooth, is to have a thankless child.
引自《李尔王》
King Lear.
有什么急事吗
What's the hurry?
弗罗格特太太来了 自愿的
Mrs Froggatt's here, voluntarily.
-给你 弗罗格特太太 -谢谢
- Here you go, Mrs Froggatt. - Oh, thank you.
-这是我同事 东克斯警长 -你好
- This my colleague, DS Donckers. - Hi.
-你好 -你之前告诉我
- Hello. - You were telling me,
你丈夫工作到很晚
your husband works long hours?
是的 他是委员会的首席规划官
Yes, he's Chief Planning Officer for the council
还是博物馆董事会指定的代理财务主管
and Acting Treasurer for the Museum's Board of Trustees.
-大忙人 -是的
- Busy man. - Yes.
他一直都很忙
He always has been.
但最近他忙不停 他
But recently it's non-stop. He's...
他晚上 周末都不在 我几乎见不到他
he's away evenings, weekends... I've barely seen him.
这让你疑心重重吗
And that made you suspicious?
我找到了一张酒店房♥间的信♥用♥卡♥账单
I-I found a credit card receipt for a hotel room.
竟然是在斯坦斯特德蒙菲切特
Stansted Mountfitchet of all places.
距离伦敦以北35英里
乌特斯福德区的一个村庄
他把收据留在口袋里
He just left it in his pocket...
好像他根本不在乎是否会被抓到
...like he didn't even care if he were to get caught.
谢谢
Thank you.
但还有其他事
But there's something else.
比信♥用♥卡♥账单更严重
Far worse than the credit card receipt.
下午好 弗罗格特先生
Good afternoon, Mr Froggatt.
请坐
Please, take a seat.
我们一直在寻找证据 晚会上那杯毒香槟
We're looking at the possibility the glass of poisoned fizz,
可能原本是给你准备的
at the reception, was meant for you.
你们为什么这么想
Whatever gives you that idea?
我们收到情报说
We received information
一个男人不久前曾去你家
about a man who came to your house a while ago
威胁你的人身安全
and made threats to your safety.
-这是谁告诉你的 -你妻子
- Who told you that? - Your wife.
我妻子吗
My wife?
她亲自来警局告诉我们的
She came to the station to tell us in person.
她还告诉我们你有婚外情
She also told us you're having an extra-marital affair.
也许是愤怒的丈夫
Irate husband perhaps?
别灰心 亲爱的 你听到他说的了
Hey, hey, give it a chance, love. You heard what he said.
他们一直在研究新疗法
They're discovering new treatments all the time.
亲爱的 很抱歉 我必须走了
Sweetheart, I'm so sorry, I've got to go.
去去就回 我保证
Be back later, I promise.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
请进
Please.
弗罗格特说他不记得有任何具体威胁
So, Froggatt claims he can't remember any specific threat.
据他所说 如果在委员会规划局工作
According to him, you piss of a lot of people
就会惹恼许多人
when working in planning for the council,
但我不明白弗罗格特太太为什么会自愿说出
but I don't understand Mrs Froggatt volunteering
这么多有关她丈夫的信息
so much information about her husband.
-我可能起了一定作用 -以何种方式
- I may have played a part in that. - In what way?
我只是建议她向你坦白
I merely suggested she unburden herself to you.
所以你认为她企图谋杀她丈夫吗
So you think she attempted to murder her husband, then?
真可笑 弗罗格特太太显然是无辜的
How ridiculous. Mrs Froggatt is obviously innocent.
那为什么今天要让我浪费时间审问她
Then why have me waste my time interviewing her today?
谁说你浪费时间了
Who says you wasted your time?
选这里见面真新鲜
Funny place to meet.
我医生的处方都比这个好认
My doctor's prescriptions are easier to decode than this.
我的字写得不差 只是有自己的字体
I don't have bad handwriting. I've just got my own font.
早上好 搞清他的身份了吗
Morning. Have we ID'd him?
约翰森·费尔
Jonathan Fell?
对 我们查到了
Yes, we did.
手♥机♥在他旁边 钥匙在他口袋里
The phone was by his side, keys were in his pocket,
驾驶证和钱包在车里 还有这个
driving licence and wallet were in the car and this.
警♥察♥去过他家 家里没人
Uniform have been to the house, nobody's in,
但邻居说他们经常在医院
but the neighbours say they spend a lot of time at the hospital
他们的女儿一直在治疗白血病
their daughter is being treated for leukaemia.
可怜的家伙 有任何证据表明不是自杀吗
Poor sod. Anything to suggest it's not suicide?
他还戴着他的眼镜
He was still wearing his glasses.
这与是否自杀有什么关系吗
And that's what that got to do with the price of tea in China?
也许没有 只是
Maybe nothing, it's just...
只是什么
It's just what?
只是我记得
It's just this stat I remember
在犯罪学课上听过一个统计数据
from one of my criminology lectures.
90%以上的自杀者会在自杀前
More than 90% of victims remove their spectacles
-摘下他们的眼镜 -又来了
- before killing themselves. - Here we go again.
伙计们 看看这个 在那里的边缘处
Hey guys, look at this. There might be something
发现了什么 可能是个高跟鞋印
on the edge over there, maybe a heel mark.
不是很有特点
It's not exactly distinctive.
我去确定脚印是否好好采集了
Let's make sure we lift a proper print off of it.
这是我们实实在在[水泥]能调查的线索
That's something concrete for us to work with.
-没有双关语 -而不是令人难以忍♥受的
- No pun intended. - Not some crackpot statistic
"无所不知"教授所说的不切实际的统计数据
from insufferable Professor Know-It-All.
这是什么情况
What's the occasion?
今天是我生日
It's my birthday.
早知道我就给你准备礼物了
Oh, I wish I'd known, I would have got you something.
他在里面吗
Is he in?
好吧
Right.
翻出系里的信♥用♥卡♥
Dig out the departmental credit card...
登陆在线旅游公♥司♥
and get onto Lastminute.Com.
你知道在暗网能买♥♥到氰化物吗
Did you know you can buy cyanide on the dark web?
15英镑能买♥♥到50克
£15 sterling for 50 grams.
听上去意外的便宜
That seems surprisingly cheap.
杀死一个成年人只需要0.15克
You need approximately 0.15 grams to kill an adult
所以杀死333个人 只需要15英镑
so 333 corpses, give or take, for a mere 15 quid.
你是博物馆的理事 对吗
You're a trustee of the museum aren't you?
好几年没干了
剧集 | T教授(2021) | 导航列表