剧集 | T教授(2021) | 导航列表
剑桥
再见 伙计们 明天见
OK, bye, guys. See you later.
别这样 明天见
Stop. I'll see you later.
天呐
Oh, my God!
化装舞会
门票 3英镑
奥斯勒酒吧 3月30日
别闹了
Don't be such an arse.
不
No!
不 不要 救命
No! No! Help me!
T教授
记忆的解剖
第一集
待售
贾斯珀 该进屋了
Jasper, it's time to come in now!
贾斯珀 马上进来
Jasper! Come in now!
待售
剑桥大学
法医犯罪学系
不用谢 教授
You're welcome, Professor.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen...
今天 我们将讨论罪犯的识别
Today, we will be discussing perpetrator identification.
研究表明 73%的误判
Studies have shown that 73% of wrongful convictions
是由于错误的罪犯识别
are due to false perpetrator identification.
目击者常会给出自相矛盾或大相径庭的指控
Witnesses often give contradictory or wildly divergent accounts.
我们今天的任务是 探索其原因
Today, it is our task to explore why.
在你们讲义的第7页
In page seven of your lecture handout,
你们会发现许多选择题
you will find a list of multiple choice questions
有关你们刚目击到袭击我的那个人
concerning the attack on my person you so recently witnessed.
测试现在
Your time starts...
开始
...now.
好吧 威尔逊先生 我想先这样吧 伙计
All right, Mr Wilson. I think that's all for now, mate.
-谢谢 我会再联♥系♥你 -很高兴协助你
- Yeah, thank you. We'll be in touch. - Happy to help you.
-抱歉 我来晚了 -你的头怎么样
- Sorry I'm late. - How's your head?
管好你自己的事 警长
Mind your own business, Detective Sergeant.
-拉比兔看起来不太高兴 -学校的人都被吓坏了
- Rabbit doesn't look too happy. - The college are freaking out.
我们目前有何发现
What have we got so far?
-一无所获 -这是间学生厕所
- Sum total of sod all. - It's a student's toilet.
体液 指纹 淫秽涂鸦
Body fluids, finger prints, obscene graffiti.
DNA到处都是
There's DNA everywhere.
如我刚才所说 一无所获
Like I said, sod all.
初步的医学检测没发现任何有用的东西
The initial medical exam has turned up nothing usable.
没有目击者
There are no witnesses,
被害人受惊过度什么都不记得
and the victim's in a state of shock and can't remember anything.
她去过转诊中心吗
Has she been to the referral centre?
是的 她跟医院的医生聊过
Yeah, she spoke to a doctor at the hospital.
约一至两小时之后 我们的强♥奸♥专家跟她谈了
And our rape specialist followed up about an hour or two later.
她说她的项链丢了
She said her necklace was missing,
但这是他们唯一能从她那里问出的信息
but that's about all they can get out of her.
-你刚说项链吗 -是的
- Did you say necklace? - Yeah.
温特斯 你查过监控录像吗
Winters, have you checked CCTV?
装了 但没开
Installed, but not turned on.
他们担心这是侵犯学生隐私
They were worried it was an invasion of the students' privacy.
-在哪里 -第二间
- Where? - Second cubicle.
你和小丹尼怎么了
What's with you and Danny-boy?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
从他脸上的表情看 他全身都是你的DNA
By the look on his face, he's got your DNA all over him.
我从来都非常专业 马丁
I'm never less than completely professional, Martin,
不像某些人 这些你都拍照了吗
unlike some people I could mention. You photographed all this?
一个半小时内会上传服务器 警长
Up on the server in half an hour, Detective Sergeant.
老大
Boss!
既然已经采集了她的所有信息
Now that she's been properly processed,
我可以去跟她谈谈吗
am I OK to follow up with her?
我觉得没必要 她已经跟罗森鲍姆医生谈过了
I don't see the point. She's already spoken to Dr Rosenbaum.
我的天啊
Oh, God help me.
高级督察每5分钟给我发条信息询问进展
I've got the DCI texting me every five minutes for an update.
-罗森鲍姆是强♥奸♥专家 -我知道 机灵鬼
- Rosenbaum's a rape specialist. - I know, smart-arse.
回来感觉有点怪
It feels a bit weird to be back.
-你的母校 -是的
- Your old stomping ground. - Yeah.
是什么让你觉得
So, what makes you think
你会从受害人处得到更多信息
you'll get anything more out of the victim?
不是我 但既然我们在这里
Not me. But since we're here...
最后一个问题
Final question.
这个人 A 上唇有胡须
The man had A - a moustache,
B 下颌有胡须
B - a beard,
C 上唇和下颌均有胡须
C - a moustache and a beard,
D 以上答案均不正确
D - none of the above.
答案是D
The answer was D.
这一定是富有挑战性的一年
It promises to be a challenging year.
你可以坐下了
You may be seated.
你们也许可以提供一个解释
Perhaps you might redeem your collective failure
来弥补你们的集体失败
by offering an explanation.
我们被出其不意的事吓到了
We were taken by surprise?
大多数犯罪活动都依赖于出其不意的因素
Most criminal enterprise relies on an element of surprise.
还有人吗
Anyone else?
没人了吗
No-one?
看看你们
Look at you all.
就像一群层架式饲养胆小的鸡
Like a battery farm of gutless chickens.
上天不允许任何人鹤立鸡群
Heaven forbid that anyone should stand out from the flock.
几乎无一例外
Almost without exception,
你们没人能描述出
you failed to describe
罪犯的相貌细节
the detailed physiognomy of the perpetrator.
为什么会这样
Why might that be?
-创伤 -犯罪本身就是创伤
- Trauma. - Crime is inherently traumatic.
受害人和目击者都可能会不受
Both victim and witness may fall foul
下丘脑垂体肾上腺轴的常规控制
of the hypothalamic pituitary adrenal axis.
主要参与控制应激反应
下丘脑会将信♥号♥♥传递给垂体
The hypothalamus sends signals to the pituitary
然后再传递给肾上腺 从而释放皮质醇
and thence to the adrenal gland, releasing cortisol.
这会导致视野狭窄
This leads to tunnel vision.
事件有限的一幕会被编码进大脑
A narrow snapshot of the event encodes onto the brain.
几秒钟内 这段记忆便开始衰退
Within seconds, this memory starts to fade,
变得混淆
to become contaminated,
使我们成为不可靠的叙述者
turning us into unreliable narrators.
暴♥力♥事件会留下伤口
A violent event leaves a wound
能传播并感染一切
which spreads and infects everything.
创伤会扰乱感官 女士们先生们
Trauma scrambles the senses, ladies and gentlemen.
它会把最清醒的头脑变成迷宫
It transforms even the most lucid mind into a labyrinth.
教授 您可能还记得我
Professor. You might remember me.
请不要让我猜
Please do not make me guess.
我叫丽莎·东克斯 现在是警长
Lisa Donckers. I'm a detective sergeant now.
学术界的损失是警♥察♥部队的收获
Academia's loss is the constabulary's gain.
我希望能占用您一点时间
I was hoping I might take a minute of your time.
你已经在谈了 有话请直说
You already have. Please come to the point.
一位年轻女性昨晚在距这里90米的地方被强♥奸♥
A young woman was raped last night 100 yards from here.
那跟我有什么关系
And what does that have to do with me?
我花了3年在这里听您上课
I spent three years here listening to you.
我知道您可以帮我们走进她的内心
I know you could help us get inside her mind.
我在犯罪方面的兴趣是纯学术性的 警长
My interest in crime is purely academic, Detective.
我可不想弄脏我的双手
I do not like to get my hands dirty.
受害者的精神深受创伤 无法告诉我们任何事
The victim's too traumatised to tell us anything.
我们没有法医学证据 查不下去
We've got no forensic evidence to go on,
而我领导有很多事情要处理
and my boss has got a lot on his plate.
-但我找到了个关键点 -关键点吗
- But I've got this hinge that... - Hinge?
与另一桩罪案的联♥系♥
A connection to another crime.
那是五年前的事 她的项链丢了
Five years ago. Well, she lost this necklace, and...
你认为这是个强♥奸♥惯犯吗
So you think it's a serial rapist?
没错 五年前 有桩类似案件
Exactly. Five years ago, there was another case just like this.
五年前吗 其间没有相关案件吗
Five years ago? And no related cases in-between?
是的 不 我不清楚 关键在于
Yes. No. I don't know. The point is...
是什么让这个五年前的旧案
What was it about this five-year-old case
首先吸引了你的注意
that first drew your attention?
我只是...碰巧 一言难尽
Well, I just... I happened to... It's... It's complicated.
-警长 -东克斯 丽莎·东克斯
- Detective... - Donckers. Lisa Donckers.
一个令人难忘的名字 但
A memorable name, yet...
我真觉得您能帮我
I really think you could help.
剧集 | T教授(2021) | 导航列表