剧集 | T教授(2021) | 导航列表
尤其是以前的同事
especially former colleagues.
看来他们有不少招人嫉妒的点
Looks like they've got plenty to be jealous about.
很高兴你能来
So glad you're here.
萨姆森太太 这是坦皮斯特教授和温特斯警长
Mrs Samson, this is Professor Tempest and DS Winters.
你们好 我真的需要你们跟詹姆斯聊聊
Hello. I really need you to talk some sense into James.
他似乎把这件事当作是开玩笑
He seems to be treating the whole thing like a bit of a joke.
我知道 我求他严肃点对待
I know. I begged him to take it seriously,
但他就是不听
but he just won't listen.
我甚至叫他雇个保镖 但...
I even told him to hire a bodyguard, but...
放
Pull.
萨姆森先生
Mr Samson.
我们的警♥察♥朋友 你们抓到犯人了吗
Our friends from the police. You arrested anyone yet?
-我们还在努力 -我也希望如此
- We're working on it. - Well, I should bloody well hope so.
温特斯警长和坦皮斯特教授
DS Winters and Professor Tempest,
他作为顾问跟我们一起工作
he works with us in an advisory capacity.
-这是我的儿子弗雷迪 -养子
- This is my son Freddie. - Adopted son.
不用加修饰词
No need for the qualifier.
你近期的档案中明确指出了这一点
Well, your recent profile was very specific about it.
叫儿子就足够了
Son will suffice.
弗雷迪对数字很在行
Freddie's a bit of a whizz with the numbers,
他是我的得力助手
he's my right hand man, in fact.
讽刺的是 他的右手
Ironic, then, that his right hand
不能再做火♥药♥残留物检验了
can no longer be tested for gunpowder residue.
-什么 -我猜这场射击派对是他的主意
- What? - I'm guessing this shooting party was his idea.
没关系 父亲
It's OK, Dad.
自便吃些茶点吧
Oh, help yourselves to refreshments.
昨天枪击发生时你不在场
You weren't on site at the shooting yesterday,
对吗 萨姆森先生
were you, Mr Samson?
是的 我刚从一起早餐聚会上赶过来
No. I was driving in from a breakfast meeting.
-商务性质还是娱乐性质 -娱乐性质
- Is that business or pleasure? - Pleasure, actually.
有人能替你作证吗
Someone who can vouch for you?
很不幸没有 我被放鸽子了
Unfortunately not, I got stood up.
我了解这种感觉 老兄
Oh, I know how you feel, mate.
是我在约会软件上认识的一个人
It's just someone I met on a dating app.
原本的计划是带她去参加新闻发布会
The plan was to take her to the press conference
如果她愿意的话 我觉得让她听到我爸
if she was up for it, thought it might impress her
要捐出五千万英镑 应该能打动她
to hear the old man give away 50 million quid.
但她爽约了
But she didn't turn up.
这场早餐会原本打算在哪里进行呢
And where was this breakfast meeting supposed to take place?
"在手之鸟"餐厅 就在市中心
The Bird In Hand, just in the centre of town.
他们工作日会做一流的煎菜
They do a mean fry-up on the weekdays.
-该死 -我们会调查一下的
- Bugger it. - We'll look into it.
真的吗 有这个必要吗
Really? Is that necessary?
看来你不这么认为
Obviously you don't seem to think so.
我认为你在用无礼的问题浪费我们的时间
I think you're wasting our time with impertinent questions.
很抱歉让您这么想 先生
I'm sorry you think that, sir.
显然你更应该关注
There's clearly some right-wing crackpot
一些右翼的狂徒
you should be focused on,
-而不是我的儿子 -为什么这样想 先生
- not my son. - And why would you advise that, sir?
因为显然有人想要试着恐吓我
Because clearly somebody is out to try and scare me,
他们这是在浪费他们的时间
and they're wasting their time.
想吓我没那么容易 弗雷迪
I don't scare easily. Freddie.
抱歉
Sorry.
放
Pull.
警长
Detective?
我丈夫 他没有跟你说全部的实情
My husband, he's not telling you everything.
是吗 你指的是什么
Really? What do you mean?
他收到了一个装有子弹的信封
Well, he received an envelope with a bullet in it.
这是什么时候发生的事
When was this?
枪击发生的几天前
Just a couple of days before the shooting.
信封你还留着吗
Do you still have it?
没有 我叫他去报♥警♥ 但他 他把信封扔了
No, I told him to go the police, but he, er... he threw it away.
感谢你的坦率 萨姆森太太 这很有帮助
Thanks for your candour, Mrs Samson, it's very helpful.
的确很有帮助
Very helpful indeed.
没什么需要担心的
Nothing to worry about.
在反堕胎这条线上我们没有任何进展
We're getting nowhere with this pro-life line of enquiry.
这里就没有这类
There's just no history of
激进主义活动的历史 我们也许可以...
that kind of activism here, maybe we could...
从家人入手
Start with the family.
教授认为这段话可能提供了一种动机
The professor thinks this may suggest a motive.
所以今天
That's why, today,
我宣布签署捐赠承诺
I'm announcing that I am signing the Giving Pledge,
它将保证我在世期间 我的绝大部分财产
which commits me to giving away the vast majority of my fortune
都将捐赠给有价值的事业
to deserving causes between now and the time of my death.
-他的妻子和儿子们支持吗 -很快就会知道了
- Are his wife and sons supportive? - We'll soon find out.
她妻子真的很担心
His wife is genuinely worried.
不像她的丈夫 对此完全不屑一顾
Unlike her husband, who's completely blase.
可能他并不真的认为他的生命受到了威胁
Perhaps he doesn't believe his life is really at risk.
我们暂时先重点关注他的儿子们
Let's focus on the sons for now.
我去核实弗雷迪的不在场证明
I'll check out Freddie's alibi.
你们该去跟他的大儿子谈谈
You two should speak to the eldest son,
他和他父亲的关系看上去有点紧张
that relationship seems strained.
贾斯珀 你没事吧
Jasper, are you all right?
我觉得没事
I believe so.
只不过 今天是你的生日
It's just, er... it's your birthday.
对你来说是艰难的一天
It's a difficult day for you.
如果你想聊聊的话 你...你知道我在哪里
If you want to talk, you... you know where I am.
萨姆森先生 我是东克斯警长
Mr Samson. DS Donckers.
-我认识你 有什么进展吗 -不好说
- I know who you are, any progress? - Not exactly,
我们想知道你在枪击之前的行动轨迹
we'd like to establish where you were prior to the shooting.
从早上六点起我就在这里
I was here from six in the morning,
9点20分离开去参加新闻发布会
left at nine twenty to go to the press conference.
我离开前跟萨姆在一起
Sam was with me until I left.
枪击发生的时候呢
And when the shooting occurred?
我已经在大楼里了
I was already inside the building,
有不少我父亲的副手可以为我做证
there are plenty of my father's lackeys who can vouch for me.
-你在那里做什么 -父亲叫我一定要到场
- What were you doing there? - I was a three-line whip.
但你不为你的父亲工作
But you're not employed by your father,
你有自己的事业
you have your own business.
-他想玩和睦家庭那一套 -而你却不想
- He wants to play happy families. - And you're not inclined to?
好多年来他都为了工作忽视第一个家庭
He spent years ignoring his first family in favour of work,
现在他有了新的妻子和儿子
now he's got a new wife and son
突然间就想让我们一起出去玩了
and suddenly he wants us all to hang out.
-你是指你和你的母亲吗 -只有我
- You mean, your mother and you? - Just me.
我的母亲几年前过世了
My mother passed a few years back.
那看到你的父亲再婚
That must have been painful for you,
对你来说一定很痛苦
to see your father marry again.
-所幸我没有这种烦恼 -什么意思
- I had a lucky escape. - What do you mean?
你不会在杂♥志♥上看到报道 但这也不是秘密
You won't read this in a magazine, but it's no secret.
-他们认识时 她还是我女友 -娜塔莎吗
- She was my girlfriend when they met. - Natasha?
她意识到嫁给他回报更丰厚 所以他被耍了
She realised he was a bigger prize and he got played.
-她看上去真的很爱他 -是吗
- She seems to genuinely love him. - Yeah, right.
她的灵魂伴侣恰巧是个年纪可以当她父亲的
Her soulmate just happens to be a billionaire old enough
亿万富翁
to be her father?
那你觉得她对
So what do you think she
他要捐出所有财产的计划是什么感受
feels about his plan to give it all away?
-这我只能猜了 -那你呢
- I can only imagine. - What about you?
我一点也不关心我父亲要怎么处理他的钱
I couldn't care less what my father does with his money.
有些人可能很难相信
Some people might find that hard to believe.
我不是家里拜金的那一个
I'm not the gold digger in this family,
你应该找我的继母 或者阿尔弗雷迪·贝尔
it's my step-mother you should be talking to, or Alfred Bell.
你的弟弟
Your brother?
他不是我的弟弟
He's no brother of mine.
丹
Dan.
弗雷迪·萨姆森在9点50分
Freddie Samson paid for
用信♥用♥卡♥付了早餐钱
breakfast with his credit card at nine fifty,
但那里跟科技园很近
but it's no distance to the science park.
不能排除他的嫌疑
Doesn't rule him out.
我们要回去了 你在哪里
Well, we're heading back, where are you?
在酒吧吃午饭
Grabbing lunch at that pub...
剧集 | T教授(2021) | 导航列表