剧集 | T教授(2021) | 导航列表
That's a bit of a quaint notion.
也许吧 但我最近一直在思考这个问题
Perhaps, but I've been thinking about it a lot lately.
儿子该如何孝顺父亲 尊重他吗
What is a son's duty to his father? To respect him?
即使他不值得我们的尊重
Even if he doesn't deserve our respect?
在你父亲书房♥发现的血迹检测证实
Tests show the blood found in your father's study had been
血液是过去几周分批抽取的
collected over a number of weeks.
证据表明他伪造了犯罪现场
The evidence indicates he staged the scene
让人感觉他被袭击了
to make it appear as if he'd been attacked.
我们知道他肯定有帮手
We know he must have had help.
你们中哪个是孝顺的儿子
One of you was a dutiful son
尊重了他的愿望
who honoured his wishes.
你们中哪个足够爱他 能做到这些
Which of you loved him enough to do that?
我试过阻止他
I tried to stop him.
他连着好几周给自己抽血
He'd been drawing blood for weeks.
对他这样的人来说 抽血不是难事
It wasn't difficult for someone with his background.
我能想象
I can imagine.
我跟他说了这是个坏主意
Told him it was a terrible idea.
那他为什么坚决这么做
So why was he so hell-bent on it?
他坚信这能让亨利回心转意
He was convinced it would bring Henry back into the fold.
你懂这种事
You know how it is.
我们把爱当成理所当然 直到坏事发生
We take love for granted until something terrible happens.
不幸的事件能让人们团结
Difficult circumstances bring people together.
他的计划是躲藏几天
The plan was he'd go into hiding...
大概不超过一周 然后他回来
..Probably for no more than a week, then he'd come back,
假装从绑♥架♥者手中逃脱
he'd pretend he'd escaped his abductors.
大家都会松一口气
Everyone would be so relieved.
一家人都能幸福活到老
You'd all live happily ever after.
发生了什么
What happened?
我把他装在后备箱运出去
I smuggled him out in the boot of my car.
我得在大门稍作停顿 我们说好他会在
I had to stop at the gate, we arranged that he would text me
车辆再次加速时给我发信息
once he felt the car speeding up again.
那他怎么死了 弗雷迪
So how did he end up dead, Freddie?
我搞砸了 我全搞砸了
I messed up. I messed it all up.
我们说好我开进森林后就让他出来
We agreed I'd pull over and get him out once I was in the woods.
爸
Dad?
见鬼
Oh, shit!
我不知道该怎么办 我慌了
I didn't know what to do, I panicked.
抱歉 爸
Sorry, Dad.
我不能报♥警♥
'I couldn't go to the police, you see.'
谁会相信我呢 死人不能替我作证
I mean, who'd believe me? A dead man couldn't vouch for me.
我只是实施了自以为可能发生的事
I sort of just acted out what I thought might have happened
如果爸真的被绑♥架♥了
if Dad really had been abducted.
抱歉 爸
I'm sorry, Dad.
我想伪装成他们杀了他
'I tried to make it look as if they killed him.'
但他的心脏已经停跳了
But his heart had already stopped.
并没有多少血
There wasn't much blood.
我想这很容易被鉴识科看穿
I thought it would be pretty obvious to forensics.
所以我想销毁证据
So I tried to get rid of the evidence.
但周围太潮湿 我无法让火点着
It was too wet. I couldn't keep the fire going.
我就把他留在了那里
So I just left him there.
我搞砸了
I messed up.
我把他弄得不堪入目
I messed him up so badly.
那驾车枪击 也是父亲的主意吗
So the drive-by shooting, that was the father's idea as well?
-看来是 枪是他的 -但摩托车是弗雷迪的
- Sounds like it. The gun was his. - But the bike was Freddie's.
从他16岁起车就一直在他车♥库♥里
It's been sitting in his garage since he was 16,
他花现金买♥♥的
he paid for it in cash.
可能最初也是偷来的
Was probably stolen in the first place.
可怜的家伙
Poor bastard.
想想对自己的爸爸做这种事
Imagine doing that to your own dad.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
我得回家了
I have to go home.
扣扳机啊
Pull the trigger!
剧集 | T教授(2021) | 导航列表