剧集 | T教授(2021) | 导航列表
Sit still.
见鬼
Shit!
我们再跟教授谈谈
Let's speak to the professor again.
我是坦皮斯特教授
Professor Tempest.
我们想要一百万英镑
'We want a million pounds...'
没有标记的现金
in unmarked notes,
和一辆车 让我们自♥由♥离开
and a car, and free passage.
否则我们就开枪了
'Or we start shooting.'
-教授 -我想你们在虚张声势
- Professor? - 'I believe you're bluffing.'
-虚张声势 -没错 虚张声势
- 'Bluffing?' - Yes, exactly. Bluffing.
通过展现自信的一面来欺骗我们
To deceive by presenting a self-confident front.
你手中的筹码 比你告诉我们的少多了
You have considerably less leverage than you'd have us believe.
你被鹦鹉先生的狙击手团团围绕
You're surrounded by Mr Parrot's snipers,
只要你离开大楼 他们就会立马击毙你
who will shoot you dead the moment you leave the building,
而且你还不知道
and unbeknownst to you,
你的状况刚变得非常不乐观
your situation has recently become even less promising.
什么意思
What do you mean?
班纳吉先生死了
Mr Banerjee has died.
车祸将他的肝脏撕裂
The accident ruptured his liver.
他没有活下来
He did not survive.
不 等等
No, wait!
苍天啊 坦皮斯特 如果这事出了岔子
Sweet mother of God, Tempest, if this ends badly...
你 你要为受害者负责
You... You will be responsible for the victims.
不会出岔子
It will not end badly.
你也同意吗
You were in on this?
第三黄金定律
The third golden rule.
说服绑♥架♥者他们的状况毫无希望
Convince the kidnappers their situation is hopeless.
他们现在绝望了
Well, they're desperate now.
不 不
No. No!
-你在干什么 -放开她 放开她
- What are you doing? - Let her go! Let her go!
拜托
Come on!
放开她 放开
Let her go! Let...
放开她
Let her go!
放开
Let her...
40呼叫控制中心 有人开枪
'4-0 control, shot fired.'
控制中心呼叫40
'Control 4-0.
授权武装警♥察♥可以进入
Authorised firearm offices clear to deploy.'
普丽扬卡
Priyanka!
武装警♥察♥ 武装警♥察♥
Armed police! Armed police!
把手放在我们能看到的地方
Keep your hands where we can see them!
别动 别动
Don't move! Don't move!
好
Right.
谢谢
Thank you.
大家都没事
Everyone's OK.
全家人都是
The whole family.
枪手呢
And the gunmen?
没看到他们
There's no sign of them,
但那边正在搜寻附近区域
but they're still searching the vicinity.
大楼被包围了
The building was surrounded.
他们可能从维修隧♥道♥出去了
They might have got out through a service tunnel.
-那开的枪呢 -声东击西
- What about the shot? - A distraction.
这是他们提前想好的逃跑计划的一部分
Part of the escape plan they worked out in advance.
他们怎么会知道维修隧♥道♥ 而我们却不知道
How did they know about a service tunnel when we didn't?
有内鬼吗
An inside job?
非常明显了
Has all the hallmarks.
班纳吉拿走了他最珍贵的宝石
Banerjee took his most valuable stones.
黑钻石很容易在黑市上贩卖♥♥
Carbonados are easy to sell on the black market.
-保险诈骗 -正是
- Insurance fraud? - Exactly so.
他伪装了绑♥架♥案 好兑现两次
He staged the kidnap so he could cash in twice.
他唯一没料到的就是被车撞了
The only thing he didn't plan for is getting hit by a car.
对 非常幸运
Yes, that was fortunate.
对班纳吉先生来说不是 但对我很幸运
Not for Mr Banerjee, but for me.
这意味着我能说服绑♥架♥者
It meant I could convince the kidnappers
他们的情况希望渺茫
their situation was hopeless.
如果班纳吉死了 他们的计划就失败了
If Banerjee was dead, their plan had failed.
厉害
Impressive.
这是我见过最丑陋的运动服
That is the rankest tracksuit I've ever seen.
但依然...厉害
But still... impressive.
你不能永远躲在这里
You can't hide out here forever, you know,
你总得回家
you've got to go home some time.
我也可以对你这么说
I could say the same to you.
我要去妹妹家
Going to my sister's.
德瑞克和我决定分开一阵
Derek and I have decided to spend a little time apart.
来吧
Go on.
我知道你控制不住想说
I know you can't resist the urge to say
"我早就告诉你了"
"I told you so".
谁让你要和德瑞克这种无聊的会计师私奔
Well, if you will run off with a boring accountant named Derek.
至少他能不戴手套
Well, at least he can open the door
就打开门进屋
without wearing bloody gloves.
我早就知道你跟他在一起永远不会幸福
I knew you could never be happy with him!
贾斯珀 感情也有黄金定律
Jasper! There are golden rules to relationships, too.
你从没给我想要的东西
You never gave me what I wanted,
你从不告诉我事实
you never told me the truth,
但毫无疑问你让我确信
but you sure as hell convinced me
我们的关心希望渺茫
that our situation was hopeless!
我...迟迟没做出这个决定
I've... been putting off this decision for way too long.
我不想这辈子只有一半幸福
I don't want to spend my life feeling half happy.
你会想听听
You're gonna want to hear...
-这个 -我们查了公♥寓♥附近
- this. - We ran a check on parked vehicles
停放的所有车辆
in the vicinity of the apartment.
巡警帮忙了 我们也走了运
Uniform helped, we struck lucky.
昨天一辆紫色福特嘉年华被盗
Purple Ford Fiesta stolen yesterday.
结果发现他们一直藏在地窖 直等到我们离开
Turns out they were hiding in the cellars until we left.
很幸运 我们有一队人等着他们
Luckily, we had a team waiting for them
开车盗窃车辆逃跑
at their stolen escape vehicle.
我们抓到他们了 长官
We've got 'em, ma'am.
出来 出来 赶紧
Out! Get out! Move!
-很好 -我们还查到了其他东西 但是
- Good. - And we're onto something else, but...
我们得先检查一下
We have to check something.
班纳吉太太 我们有好消息
Mrs Banerjee, we have good news.
我们逮捕了两名嫌犯
We've arrested two suspects.
你说普丽扬卡看到其中一人没戴头套
You said Priyanka saw one of them without their balaclava,
对吧
is that right?
是的
Yes.
我们想看看你是否能指认他们
We'd like you to see if you can ID him.
现在只是非正式指认
Just informally for now.
你认得他们俩吗
Do you recognise either of them?
是他吗
Is it him?
我觉得不是
I don't think so.
你真的确定吗
'Are you really sure?'
对 我确定
'Yes, I'm sure.'
我们从你们家公♥寓♥收集了足够的指纹
We recovered enough fingerprints from your apartment
能给他们定罪五次以上
to convict them five times over.
但如果你无法指认他们 那么
But if you can't ID them, well...
除非
Unless...
怎么了
What?
除非班纳吉小姐在说谎
Unless Miss Banerjee is lying.
她为什么这么做
Why would she do that?
你有自己的生意 对吧
You own your own business, right?
在珠宝行业
In the gem trade,
想我父亲一样 从印度进口
like my father, importing from India.
生意还好吗
Doing OK?
时好时坏
Bit up and down.
普丽扬卡
Priyanka?
我觉得这有点轻描淡写吧
I'd say that's a bit of an understatement.
我们的同事在交涉释放你们时
While our colleagues were trying to negotiate your release,
我们有时间做了些调查
we had time for a bit of digging.
你债券人的停业清盘申请书
Winding up petition from your creditors,
十天前下发的
served ten days ago.
你让你父亲帮忙了吗
Did you ask your father for a handout?
他拒绝了吗
剧集 | T教授(2021) | 导航列表