剧集 | 碎片人生(2022) | 导航列表
I, uh…
我意识到一切都很脆弱 除了你爱的人 别的什么都不重要
I realized how fragile things are and that nothing matters but the people you love.
害死你父亲的幕后黑手 尼克哈普 仍然在逃
Nick Harp, the man behind your father's death, is still a fugitive.
你觉得为什么没人能抓到他?
Why do you think no one's been able to catch him?
我想那是联邦调查局的问题
I think that's a question for the FBI.
你认为变革世界军队仍构成威胁吗?
Do you believe the Army of the Changing World still poses a threat?
那是30年前的旧事了
You're asking about things that happened 30 years ago.
这个国家现在正面临真正的挑战
This country is facing real challenges right now,
也就是我今晚在这里要谈的话题
and that's what I'm here to talk about tonight.
许多人把你的家族公♥司♥
Many people associate your family's company
与可疑的商业行为 腐♥败♥、诈骗联♥系♥在一起
with questionable business practices, corruption, racketeering.
你要对怀疑论者说些什么?
What do you say to the skeptics?
喂?
Hello?
你好 简
Hello, Jane.
安迪 怎么了?
What's going on, Andy?
一个男人…闯进了我们的家
A man… broke into our house.
什么男人?
What man?
我不知道
I don't know.
他…他不见了
He… He's gone.
然后昨晚我在酒吧 有个男人 我…
And then last night, I was at this bar, and there was a guy. I…
我想他在跟踪我
I think he was following me.
我不清楚 也许他没有 可能我只是…
I don't know. Maybe he wasn't. Maybe I just…
妈妈让我去一个仓库
Mom sent me to this storage unit.
那里有满满一手提箱的钱…
There was all this money in a suitcase and…
我的话听上去很疯狂 对吧?
I'm sounding crazy, right?
是很疯狂
This is crazy.
我在仓库里发现了这个
I found this in the storage unit.
你觉得是我爸爸干的吗?
Do you think my dad did this?
杰瑞?
Jerry?
我不知道
I don't know.
她对他只字不提
She never talks about him.
整间屋子里只有一张他的照片
There's one photo of him in the whole house.
也许这就是原因?
Maybe this is why?
她告诉我 他死的时候她悲痛欲绝
She told me she was devastated when he died.
所以她才搬到南方
That's why she moved down south.
想重新开始
To start over.
你知道宝拉孔茨吗?
Do you know Paula Koontz?
谁?
Who?
妈妈提了她的名字 我…
Mom mentioned her name. I…
不 我从没听说过她
No, I've never heard of her.
你肯定是太累了
You must be wrecked.
到卡罗敦要开很久的车
Carrollton's a long drive.
我说了我从卡罗敦来吗?
Did I say I was coming from Carrollton?
对 你说了
Yeah, you did.
你还说你要去缅因州
You also said you were going to Maine.
你需要吃顿饭 睡一会
You know, what you need is a meal and some sleep.
我给你煮点鸡蛋
I'll fix you some eggs.
你和妈妈是怎么认识来着?
How did you and Mom meet again?
你刚才说什么?
What's that?
你帮她和戈登 还了我们房♥子的贷款吧?
You helped her and Gordon with the loan on our house?
Hmm.
是的 我还把你的房♥间 刷成了你想要的糟糕颜色
Yes, and I painted your room that awful color you wanted.
鲜艳的粉色
Bubblegum pink.
你还往鸡蛋上抹塔巴斯科辣椒酱吗?
You still take TABASCO on your eggs?
是的
Uh, yeah.
你为什么从不结婚?
How come you never married?
我想我一直没找到对的人
Well, I guess I never found the right person.
嘿!你要去哪?
Hey! Where you going?
奥利弗先生?
Mr. Oliver?
没事吧?
Is everything okay?
皇冠瓶盖的人来了吗?
Are the Crown Cork people here?
安迪在一号♥线
Andy's on line one.
-嘿 -查理知道
- Hey. - Charlie knew
我从卡罗敦来 但我没告诉他
I was coming from Carrollton, but I didn't tell him.
那他是怎么知道我从哪儿来的?
So, how could he know where I was?
好了 慢点说
Okay. Slow down.
你知道查理结婚了吗?
Did you know Charlie's married?
他一直在撒谎 我不得不离开
He's been lying this whole time. I had to leave.
告诉我你在哪里
Tell me where you are.
安迪
Andy.
安迪 你还在吗?
Andy, Andy, are you there?
她告诉我的一切都是假的
It's all bullshit, everything she's ever told me.
得有人告诉我到底怎么回事 因为我很害怕
Someone needs to tell me what's going on because I'm gonna lose it.
-我去接你 -不 告诉我真♥相♥就好
- Let me come get you. - No. Just tell me the truth.
-好吧 -事实
- Okay. - One true thing.
告诉我事实是什么!
Just tell me one true thing!
当然了
Of course. Of course.
在我生日、在我毕业时 查理都来了
Charlie, he came to my birthdays, my graduation.
他了解我的一切
He knows everything about me.
查理是他自称的那个人吗?
Is Charlie who he says he is?
不是
No.
那他是谁?
Then who is he?
这事很复杂 安迪
It's complicated, Andy.
告诉我
Just tell me.
你告诉我你在哪里
You tell me where you are.
Uh…
我不知道 这…这不重要
I don't know. It… It doesn't matter.
(发飙 免费网络)
Andrea, just tell me where you are.
安德莉亚 就告诉我你在哪里
听着 你去最近的警局等我
Listen. I need you to go to the nearest police station and wait for me.
我去接你
I'll pick you up.
我不能去警局
I can't go to the police.
你不明白
You don't understand.
我遇到了非常糟糕的情况
Something really bad happened.
我要你听我说
I need you to listen to me.
我爱你 没什么能改变这一点 什么都不行
I love you, and nothing will ever change that. Nothing.
不管发生了什么事 我都会解决的
And whatever this is, I'm gonna fix it.
不行
I can't.
有个男人 他…
There was a man who--
我知道
I know.
妈妈告诉你了?
Mom told you?
等我接了你 我们再谈这件事 好吗?
We'll talk about it when I pick you up, okay?
我答应你
Promise you.
我们为什么不能现在说?
Why can't we talk about it now?
为什么会发生这样的事? 妈妈在怕谁?
Why is this happening? Who's mom afraid of?
安迪 去个安全的地方
Andy, just go somewhere safe.
是宝拉孔茨吗?
Is it Paula Koontz?
谁?
Who?
你听到我的话了 宝拉孔茨
You heard me. Paula Koontz.
我不知道那个名字
I don't know that name.
不 你知道 她是谁?
Yes, you do. Who is she?
安迪 我发誓 我不认识她
Andy, I swear, I don't know her.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
我们从医院回家时 我问你 妈妈怎么了
When we got home from the hospital, I asked you what was going on with mom,
你对我说谎了
you fucking lied to me.
那不是第一次了 对吗?
And it wasn't the first time, was it?
你知道很多事 却从没告诉过我
You know a lot of things you never told me.
看来我得自己想办法弄清楚了
Guess I'll have to figure them out myself.
嗨 怎么了?
Hi. What's wrong?
你和安迪谈过吗?
Have you talked to Andy?
嗯 我约了她在卡姆登见面
Yeah. Meeting her in Camden.
-我们会一起呆几天 -我觉得没有吧
- Spending a few days together. - I don't think so.
-你是什么意思? -她去见查理了
- What do you mean? - She went to see Charlie.
什么?她开车去阿♥拉♥巴马州了?
What? She drove to Alabama?
对
Yeah.
她吓得要死 需要回家
And she's scared to death. She needs to come home.
不 她需要的是听她妈妈的话
No, what she needs to do is listen to her mother.
那她为何打给我 而不打给你?
Then why did she call me and not you?
你会跟她说她想听的东西
You tell her what she wants to hear.
劳拉 宝拉是谁?
Laura, who's Paula?
-宝拉是谁 劳拉? -我不知道
- Who's Paula, Laura? - I don't know.
别这样 我们没时间东拉西扯了
Oh, come on. We don't have time to do this.
剧集 | 碎片人生(2022) | 导航列表