剧集 | 碎片人生(2022) | 导航列表
-那笔钱是怎么回事? -我不知道
- What is it about that money? - I don't know.
不 你知道
Yes, you do.
不 那是为我们准备的钱 仅此而已 我发誓
No. It was for us. It's all it ever was. I swear.
我要给联邦调查局打电♥话♥
I'm calling the FBI.
安迪 不要
Andy, no.
尼克就在某个地方
Nick is out there somewhere.
你只是…
And you just…
你只需要…消失
You just need to… disappear.
好吗?查理要乘飞机过来 等他到了这里
Okay? Charlie's flying in, and when he gets here,
我们会找法警
we'll find the Marshals.
不 我们不能去找他们
No, we can't go to them.
迈克觉得有人泄密了
Mike thinks there's some kind of leak.
无论我们走到哪里 他们都知道怎么找到我们
Everywhere we went, they knew how to find us.
那你就得离开 你不能参与这件事
Well, then you have to leave. You cannot be a part of this.
-我已经是事件的一部分了 -不 你经历的够多了
- I'm already a part of this. - No, you've been through enough.
妈
Mom.
我不会就这么算了的
I'm not letting this go.
好吧
Okay.
好了 我们要这么做
All right. Here's what we're gonna do.
我们去找最近的警♥察♥局
We're gonna find the nearest police station,
然后给联邦调查局打电♥话♥
and we'll call the FBI.
好
Okay.
嗯 好
Yeah, okay.
你有润唇膏吗?
Do you have any chapstick?
有
Yeah.
给
Here.
我很高兴你来了
I'm glad you're here.
你准备好了吗?
You ready?
我去卫生间时 你结账好吗?
Will you settle up while I use the ladies?
当然
Sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿 一切还好吗?
Hey, how was everything?
-很好 -好的 12美元50美分
- Fine. - Okay, that'll be $12.50.
回来 安迪!
Come back, Andy!
小姐?
Miss?
小姐?一共是12美元50美分
Miss? Your total is $12.50.
抱歉
Oh. Sorry.
(卫生间)
你打算就这么抛下我吗?
You were just gonna leave me?
-安迪 走开! -不!
- Andy, move! - No!
我不得不走 你去等查理吧
I have to go. Just wait for Charlie.
-你要去哪里? -你得相信我
- Where are you going? - You have to trust me.
我为什么要那么做?
Why the fuck would I do that?
剧集 | 碎片人生(2022) | 导航列表