剧集 | 碎片人生(2022) | 导航列表
I want a deal first.
既然妈妈已经向联调局供出了尼克 为什么他们一开始没有抓住他?
If Mom gave Nick up to the feds, why didn't they catch him the first time?
我差点就抓到他了 但他溜走了
I got real close, but he slipped away.
我觉得他有帮手
I think he had help.
他逃了30年
He's been out there 30 years.
为什么要回来 他真的那么恨妈妈吗?
Why come back? Does he really hate Mom that much?
人的记忆力很好
People have long memories.
你孤身一人 沉湎于过去
You're on your own, you brood on the past.
那种感觉将你和某些东西联♥系♥在一起 你会紧紧抓住它
That feeling connects you to something, you hold on to it.
我给你看的那张拍立得照片
That Polaroid I showed you.
妈妈被打的那张
Mom beaten up.
你知道是尼克干的
You knew Nick did that.
我当然知道
Of course, I did.
那张照片是我拍的
I took the damn picture.
查理!
Charlie!
嘿 安迪 你觉得好点了吗?
Hey, Andy. You feeling any better?
退烧了 但只有一种方法可以判断
Fever's gone, but there's only one way to tell.
嗯 你好多了
Yeah. You're feeling better.
来
Come on.
你跟你妈妈说早上好了吗?
Did you say good morning to your mommy?
早上好 妈妈
Good morning, Mommy.
好了
Okay.
我能出去吗?
Can I go outside?
好啊!我们走
Yeah! Let's go.
记住!不要越过那棵大树
Remember! Don't go past the big tree.
…二、三、四、五、六
…two, three, four, five, six.
一、二、三、四、五…
One, two, three, four, five… Ooh.
五
Five.
中间来一个
And one in the middle.
向日葵
The sunflower.
伊莱什么时候回家?
When is Eli coming home?
也许明天吧 陪审团还没做出决定
Maybe tomorrow. The jury's still making up its mind.
就是只狐狸
It's just a fox.
嘿 去换上你的睡衣
Hey. Go get your PJs on.
去吧
Go on.
嘿!
Hey!
嘿 我替你救了它们
Hey, I saved them for you.
怪物要吃了它们
A monster was going to eat them.
这个掉进了熔岩坑 我把它治好了
Uh, this one fell into a lava pit, so I, uh… I fixed her up.
你觉得怎样?
What do you think?
-很好 -是吗?
- Good. - Yeah?
整个魔法森林都是你的吗?
You have the whole magic forest to yourself?
是的
Yes.
那太酷了
Well, that's pretty cool.
你妈妈在哪儿?
Where's your mom?
不见了
Gone.
你的意思是她去天堂了吗?
Do you mean she's in heaven?
她去种花了
She grows flowers.
她去哪里种花了?
And where does she do that?
我不知道
Mm-mm. I don't know.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
安迪
Andy.
安迪?
Andy?
嗯 我有个朋友也叫这个名字
Yeah, I had a friend with that name.
嘿 我们可以一起去游泳 你想看看小溪吗?
Hey. We can all go swimming. Do you want to see the creek?
-想 -是吗?
- Yeah. - Yeah?
好 走吧
All right, come on.
会很有趣的
It'll be fun.
安迪!
Andy!
安迪!
Andy!
亲爱的 该进屋了!伊莱回家了!
Sweetie, it's time to come in! Eli's home!
安迪!你在哪里?
Andy! Where are you?
安迪!
Andy!
安迪!你在哪里 亲爱的?
Andy! Where are you, sweetie?
我得走了
I have to go.
这是我们的秘密 好吗? 我是你的假想朋友
This is our secret, okay? I'm your imaginary friend.
亲爱的 回来!
Sweetie, come in!
安迪!
Andy!
只要你有这个…
As long as you have this…
…我就会回来
that means I'll come back.
你能记住吗?
Can you remember that?
安迪!
Andy!
好了 走吧
Okay, go.
安迪!
Andy!
快出来 亲爱的!
Come on out, sweetie!
安迪 伊莱回家了!
Andy, Eli's home!
安迪!
Andy!
安迪!
Andy!
安迪!嘿
- Andy! Hey.
-嘿 你吓到我了 -嘿 你没事吧?
- Hey. You scared me. - Hey. Is everything okay?
你在这里啊 小甜心
There you are, sweet pea.
-我们今天在屋里玩吧? -想画向日葵吗?
- Let's play inside today? - Wanna paint sunflowers?
-想 -是吗?好的
- Yeah. - Yeah? Okay.
我们来画向日葵
We're gonna paint sunflowers.
独角兽花
Unicorn flowers.
-独角兽花? -独角兽花
- Unicorn flower? - Unicorn flowers.
我不知道有没有这个东西
I don't know if that's a thing.
-可能是公主花 -安迪?
- Maybe a princess flower. - Andy?
-公主花绝对有 -还有蝴蝶花
- Princess flower's definitely a thing. - And butterfly flowers.
向日葵?
Sunflowers?
查理
- Charlie.
嘿 你好吗?
Hey, how are you?
请进
Come on in.
我在外面等
I'll wait out here.
别那么害羞
Don't be so shy.
来
Come on.
看看你
Look at you.
你好美
You're beautiful.
你知道这是谁
You know who that is.
嘿 你不想抱抱你妈妈吗?
Hey. Don't you wanna give your mommy a hug? Hmm?
嗨
Hi there.
我给你带了些礼物
I brought you some presents.
许愿熊
Wish Bear.
Um…
可以让愿望成真
Makes wishes come true.
我知道你很喜欢向日葵
And I know how much you love sunflowers.
我想我们可以在我们的新房♥子里种点
I thought we could plant some at our new house.
我们说过的
We talked about this.
你要和你妈妈去你的新家
You're going with your mommy to your new house.
你会有一个大房♥间 里面有很多玩具
You'll have a big room with lots of toys.
我想跟你在一起
I wanna stay with you.
不 甜心
No, sweetie.
我得照看森林 记得吗?
I have to look after the woods, remember?
-好了 过来 -来吧 安迪
- Okay. Come here. - Here we go, Andy.
来 外面很冷 好了
Come here, it's cold outside. Okay.
好孩子 另一条胳膊
That's a girl. Other arm.
就是这样 对 好了 做得好
There you go. Yeah, there you go, good job.
走吧 这…嘿 这就像一场冒险
Come on, it'll, uh… Hey, it'll be like an adventure.
你喜欢冒险
You love adventures.
-我来拿吧 -不用
- Let me get that. - Oh, no.
这里面是什么?
What's in here?
安迪的书 她喜欢听故事
Andy's books. She likes a good story.
嘿
Hey.
我不知道该怎么报答你
I don't know how I can repay you.
你知道
You did.
这一切都是好事
Something good came out of all of this.
我不能去看她 是吗?
I won't be able to visit, will I?
不能 我觉得不行
No. I don't think so.
都在那里了 就像你希望的
It's all there, just like you wanted.
我们把安迪的一些东西放在了上面
We put some of Andy's stuff on top.
谢谢你
Thank you.
剧集 | 碎片人生(2022) | 导航列表