剧集 | 碎片人生(2022) | 导航列表
他已经很清楚地表达了 他对我的状况的看法
He's made it clear how he feels about my condition.
好像他有权决定她是否存在似的
As if he has a say in whether she exists.
他曾试图伤害她
He tried to hurt her.
他会再试的
He'll try again.
他会不惜一切阻止她出生
He'll do anything to stop her from being born.
人们把他当国王一样对待
People treat him like he's some kind of king.
大使在停机坪上迎接我们
The ambassador met us on the tarmac.
可以直接过海关 不用接受询问
Went straight through customs. No questions asked.
没有人能阻止他
No one ever stops him.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我的讨论会马上就要开始了
My panel starts soon.
(国际经济论♥坛♥)
你丢了什么东西吗?
- Have you lost something?
你不是亚历克斯梅普克罗夫特 把这个女人赶下舞台
You're not Alex Maplecroft. Get this woman off the stage.
你不能再伤害一个人了 一个都不行!
- You won't take one more. Not one more!
天啊!
- God!
(安迪奥利弗 你醒了吗?)
抱歉 我知道现在还很早
Sorry. I-I know it's early.
嘿 一切还好吗?
Hey, everything okay?
你看过我妈妈的 联邦证人保护计划报告吗?
You read the, uh… The WITSEC report about my mother?
看过
Yeah. Um…
大部分
Most of it.
你想知道什么?
What do you want to know?
我一直在想格蕾丝朱诺的事
I've been thinking about Grace Juno.
她…
Did she, uh…
她有没有留下遗书什么的?
Did she leave a suicide note or anything?
没有
No.
但很明显 她把一切归咎于奎勒集团
But, uh, it was pretty clear she blamed QuellCorp.
然后尼克把枪给了她
Then Nick put a gun in her hand.
他们怎么…
Oh, how did they…
他们怎么知道不是格蕾丝自己带的?
How did they know Grace didn't bring it herself?
安保人员…
The security, they…
当她进去时 他们检查了她的包
They checked her bag when she walked in.
有人看到尼克把枪交给格蕾丝了吗?
Did anyone see Nick give Grace the gun?
除了我妈妈?
Besides my mom?
对不起 我的讨论会马上就要开始了
I'm sorry. My panel starts soon.
我请客
Let me get this.
没有
No.
你妈妈是唯一的目击证人
Your mom was the only witness.
整个案件都以她的证词为依据
The whole case was built on her testimony.
安迪?
Andy?
安迪?
Andy? Andy?
安迪 我听不到你说话
Andy, I can't hear you.
她和格蕾丝…
She and Grace…
我很怕他
I'm afraid of him.
他会把她从我身边带走 他会带走一切
He'll take her from me. He takes everything.
对
Yes.
他会带走一切
Yes, he takes everything.
好好照顾你的女儿
Take care of your daughter.
安迪
Andy.
她们交换了手提包
They switched bags.
什么?
What?
尼克知道 这就是为什么她怕他
Nick knows. That's why she's afraid of him.
安迪 我听不到你说话
Andy. Andy, I can't hear you.
抱歉 我吵醒你了
Uh… Sorry, I, I woke you up.
我回头再联♥系♥你
Talk to you later.
安迪
- Andy.
但你没有看清事物的本质
But you're not seeing things clearly.
不得不说 我原本对你期望挺高的 教授
And I have to say, I expected more of you, professor.
-你可以随意指责资本主义… -都怪你
- You can blame capitalism all you want-- - I blame you.
梅普克罗夫特教授 请不要这样
Professor Maplecroft, please.
当出现问题的时候 我们都喜欢指责别人
When things go wrong, we all like to point fingers,
把责任推卸给别人 但世界不是这样运转的
make it someone else's fault, but that's not how the world works.
这就是你们在这里的原因
And that is why you are all here.
认清现实
Reality check.
现实非常复杂
And reality is complicated.
学者们很容易评判医药行业…
It's easy for academics to criticize pharmaceuticals for being…
(奥斯陆 88年)
(未知身份 来电)
你好 简
Hello, Jane.
贾斯珀?
Jasper?
通告马上就会出来
There'll be an announcement soon.
我是谢泼德议员的竞选伙伴
I'm Senator Shepherd's running mate.
恭喜
Congratulations.
关于尼克的事 我接受了你的建议
I took your advice about Nick.
我觉得知道他在想什么会很好
I thought it would be good to know what was on his mind.
他说了很多关于你的事
And he talked a lot about you.
奥斯陆事件
Oslo.
你做了什么
What you did.
我一直不了解你 简
I've never understood you, Jane.
但我们是一家人
But we're family.
我可以保密
I can keep it quiet.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
我会联♥系♥你的
I'll be in touch.
好好照顾你的女儿
Take care of your daughter.
继续呼吸
Keep breathing.
快好了
Almost, almost.
简 醒一醒
Jane. Wake up.
你对我来说很珍贵
You're very precious to me.
他要回来了
Oh, he's coming back.
我们可以重新开始
We can start over.
你没事吧?
You okay?
我还以为你走了
I thought you'd gone.
不 我就是睡不着
No, I just couldn't sleep.
我并不想搬到这里来
You know, I didn't want to move here.
然后我们到的那天…
And then the day we arrived…
我第一次看到了大海
I saw the ocean for the first time.
我直接跳进了水里
Just ran straight into the water.
我想…
I thought…
也许在这里没关系
maybe this place will be okay.
你想去走走吗?
Do you wanna walk for a bit?
Mm-hmm.
好
Yeah.
剧集 | 碎片人生(2022) | 导航列表