剧集 | 碎片人生(2022) | 导航列表
销声匿迹
disappearing.
我妈妈住在一个非常漂亮的地方
You know, my mother lived in a really beautiful place.
而她只想…逃离她的生活
And all she wanted… was out.
查理
Charlie.
让我走吧
Just let me go.
文件一时半会搞不定
Paperwork won't be here for a while.
如果你需要什么东西 就跟菲利克斯说
If you need something, ask Felix.
你从哪拿到这东西的?
Where did you get this?
我新室友那里
From my new roommate.
你应该跟我们一起住 逃离这座墓地
You should come live with us, escape this mausoleum.
我们把钢琴放到哪里?
Where would we put the piano?
我们可以把厨房♥拆掉
We'll tear out the kitchen.
我们怎么吃饭?
How will we eat?
我们靠音乐为生
We'll live on music.
这位新室友 他叫什么?
This new roommate, what's his name?
尼克 尼克哈普
Nick. Nick Harp.
尼克不仅仅是室友吗?
Is Nick more than a roommate?
不
No.
不是那样的
Nothing like that.
他是…
He's, uh…
他就是…与众不同
He's just… different.
怎么个不同?
Hmm.
Different how?
跟斯坦福的其他人不一样 他没有忙着花信托基金
Unlike the rest of Stanford, he's not busy spending a trust fund,
或者加入青年共和党或希♥特♥勒♥青年团
or joining the Young Republicans or the Hitler Youth.
我想见见他
- I want to meet him.
爸爸会讨厌他的
Dad will hate him.
我会喜欢他吗?
Will I like him?
不会
Oh, no.
不会 绝对不会
No, definitely not.
你会爱他
You'll love him.
我爸爸是…
My father was…
我该怎么说呢?
Uh…
How should I put this?
很有挑战性
Challenging.
他说的和做的很多事我都不同意
He did and said a lot of things I disagree with.
而且作为一个有点叛逆的人 我并不怕告诉他这一点
And, being a bit of a rebel, I wasn't afraid to tell him so.
你可以想象那有多顺利
You can imagine how well that went.
事实是…
The truth is…
我想念我的爸爸
I miss my father.
我愿意做任何事让他回来
I'd do anything to bring him back.
他所信奉的企业贪婪则是另一回事
The corporate greed he espoused is a different matter.
我希望被扼杀在奥斯陆的 是这种信仰而不是他本人
I wish that had been struck down in Oslo instead of him.
我需要改变我们家庭的立场
I needed to change what our family stood for.
我做到了
And I did.
我创立了奎勒基金会
I created the Queller Foundation,
目的是帮助那些买♥♥不起重要药品的人
to help those who could not afford vital medications.
而在过去的30年里 我们已经挽救了数千人的生命
And over the last three decades, we've saved thousands of lives.
当民♥主♥党今年秋天入主白宫时
When the Democrats win the White House this fall,
我们会惠及所有美国人
we'll take care of all Americans.
因为这是正确的选择
Because it's the right thing to do.
谢谢
Thank you.
希望大家喜欢这本书
I hope you all enjoy the book.
很高兴见到你 亚历克斯
A real pleasure to meet you, Alex.
谢谢 你也是 麦克斯 谢谢
Thank you. And you too, Max. Thank you.
嘿 再次谢谢大家 谢谢
Hey, thank you all, again. Thank you.
我们感谢雨果了吗?
Did we thank Hugo?
干得好
Great job.
打扰一下 奎勒先生 您可以往我书上签个名吗?
Excuse me, Mr. Queller, would you mind signing my book?
当然
Of course.
我应该写给谁?
And who should I make it out to?
简奎勒
Jane Queller.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你跟她很像
You, uh… You look like her.
我们能谈谈吗?
Uh, can we talk?
辛西娅…
Cynthia, uh…
麻烦你送这位年轻的女士到…
Could you escort this young woman to the…
这边
Right this way.
有问题吗?
Is there a problem?
奎勒先生要求与她见面
Mr. Queller requested to meet with her.
那不行
That's not gonna work.
嘿 没关系
Hey, it's fine.
不 有关系
No, it's not.
我几分钟后就出来
I'll only be a few minutes.
好吧
All right.
谢谢
Thank you.
完美 我们之后再聊
Perfect. We'll talk soon.
-你要喝点什么吗? -不用了 谢谢
- Can I get you anything? - Uh, I, I'm fine. Thanks.
你想坐下吗?
Would you like to sit?
如果可以的话 不用了
Uh…
I don't, I don't think so, if that's okay?
那…她给你起了什么名字?
So, um… what did she name you?
安德莉亚 简称安迪
Uh, Andrea. Andy, for short.
当然 那…
Of course. It's, uh…
是为了纪念我们的兄弟 安德鲁
It's for our brother, Andrew.
她怎么样?简还好吗?
How is she? How is Jane?
她…
Uh, she's…
她…她没事
She's, uh… She's okay.
嗯
Yeah.
听着 我无法想象你们俩经历了什么
Hey, look, I can't imagine what you two have been through.
嗯
Yeah.
Mm.
你介意吗?
Do you mind?
安德莉亚
Andrea.
这些年来你都去哪了?
Where have you been all these years?
嘿!搞什么?
Hey! What the fuck, man?
(出口)
(出口)
见鬼
Shit.
请右转
Turn to your right, please.
这是个错误
This is a mistake.
(加州机动车辆管理局 简奎勒)
(简奎勒)
简 我是查理巴斯
So, Jane. I'm Charlie Bass.
我们再说一次
Let's talk this through one more time.
你不能住在你以前去过的地方
You can't live anywhere you've ever been before,
钢琴也不能碰
can't so much as touch a piano.
你得放弃一切 跟你认识的所有人都不能联♥系♥
You'll have to cut off everything and everyone you've ever known.
朋友
Friends.
同事
Colleagues.
我很高兴你能接受我的建议
I'm so glad you took me up on this.
或者你的家人
Or your family.
我的家人…
My family…
从来没有保护过我
have never kept me safe.
(埃尔帕索民♥主♥党资金筹集活动)
(新美国的愿景)
剧集 | 碎片人生(2022) | 导航列表