剧集 | 碎片人生(2022) | 导航列表
为什么?
Why?
好了 听着
Okay, listen.
昨晚 有个男人破门而入…
Last night a man broke into the house…
-什么? -…他想伤害我
- What? - …and tried to hurt me.
-劳拉 搞什么? -嗯 我知道
- Laura, what the hell? - Yeah, I know.
-安迪阻止了他 她… -等等 慢点说 怎么了?
- Andy stopped him. She-- - Wait. Slow down. What happened?
她没事吧?
And is she okay?
没事 但她在这里不安全
Yeah, but it's just not safe for her to be here.
他们现在知道我在哪儿了
They know where I am now.
-他来了 -谁?
- He's here. - Who?
劳拉 谁来了?
Laura, who's here?
-我来打911 -我们没时间了
- I'm calling 911. - We don't have time.
你是什么意思?
What do you mean?
他3点钟要在梅肯城外见个人拿钱
He's supposed to meet someone outside Macon at three o'clock to get paid.
-所以如果我们带他去那… -不行
- So, if we take him there-- - No.
我们可以看看谁会来 拍下照片和车牌号♥
We can see who shows up and get a photo and a license plate,
-然后送他去医院… -我不会这么做的
- then drop him at a hospital-- - I'm not gonna do this.
戈登 等等
- Gordon. Gordon, wait. Wait.
怎么了?
What? What?
你知道有人会来找我
You knew someone might come looking for me.
这一直是交易的一部分
This was always part of the deal.
好吧 听着 劳拉 我们可以给联邦特工打电♥话♥
Okay, listen, Laura. We can call the feds.
-你会被豁免的! -不行
- You'll be given immunity! - No.
到那时 他要见的人早就走了
By that time, whoever he's meeting will be long gone.
你知道这看起来是什么情况吗? 想想吧 我开车带他去
Do you know how this looks? Think about it. Me driving him.
见鬼
Fuck.
他们不会停手的
It's just, they won't stop.
他们会去找安迪
I mean, they'll go after Andy.
我努力过了 天啊
I tried. Oh, my God.
我付出了那么多 不想把你们两个扯进来
I fucking tried so hard to keep both of you out of this.
我不能只坐在这里 什么都不干 知道吗?
I can't just sit here and do nothing, you know?
我不想让安迪这辈子 都过得小心翼翼的
I don't want Andy having to look over her shoulder the rest of her life.
我们已经离婚了
We're not married anymore.
(菊苣汽车旅馆)
有什么能帮到您?
Can I help you?
我需要一个房♥间
I need a room.
嗯 标准间39点99美元 河景间45点99美元
Yeah, $39.99 for a standard and $45.99 for a river view.
我要一间停车场对面的房♥间
I'll take one facing the parking lot.
在这里签字
Sign here.
(菊苣汽车旅馆)
(来宾登记)
(安杰弗)
-天啊 -怎么了?
- Oh, God. - What's happening?
-怎么了? -他癫痫发作了
- What's happening? - He's having a seizure.
-天啊 情况多严重? -我不知道
- Jesus. How bad is it? - I don't know.
-他在呼吸吗? -我不知道!
- Is he breathing? - I don't know!
嘿
Hey. Hey. Hey.
我们得找个医院
We need to find a hospital.
天啊
Oh, God.
嘿 听我说
Hey. Hey, listen to me.
我需要那个派你来的人的电♥话♥
I need the number of the man who sent you.
他会杀了你的
He's gonna kill you.
不
Oh, no.
该死的!
Fuck!
你为什么从不告诉我 情况有多糟糕?
Why didn't you ever tell me how bad it was?
我不明白
I mean, it never made sense.
这么多年过去了 你还在害怕 但…
That you were still afraid after all those years. But--
你觉得告诉你能改变现状吗?
You think it would have made a difference?
他们为什么要害你?
Why do they want to hurt you?
不是他们
Not they.
只有一个人
Just one person.
我必须想个办法找到他
I have to find a way to reach him.
阻止这一切
To make this stop.
我们得走了 劳拉
We gotta get going, Laura.
我开车送你去彭布罗克 你可以从那里搭出租车回家
I'll drive you to Pembroke. Catch a cab from there.
你不能帮我把他埋了
You can't help me put him in the ground.
戈登
Oh, Gordon.
这事从未发生
This never happened.
从来没有能阻止他
No one ever stops him.
我很怕他
I'm afraid of him.
他会把她从我身边带走 他会把一切都带走
He'll take her from me.He takes everything.
-查理 -嗨
- Oh, Charlie. - Hi.
-奥利弗女士 能问几个问题吗? -无可奉告
- Ms. Oliver, a few questions? - No comment.
-不用很长时间 -嘿!
- It won't take long. - Hey!
嘿 退后
Hey. Hey. Back off.
-好吧 -好吧
- Okay. - Okay.
我带你进去
Let's get you inside.
我要呼吸点新鲜空气 你想和我坐坐吗?
Oh, I need some air. You want to sit with me?
你等了多久?
How long were you waiting?
大概一个半小时
About an hour and a half.
我看到了你的车 但没人开门
I saw your car, but nobody's answering the door.
嗯 我去做理疗了 戈登开车送我
Yeah, I had physical therapy. Gordon drove me.
戈登
Gordon.
你们两个复合了吗?
- You two back together?
没有 不是那样的
No. Nothing like that.
-是吗? -当然
- You'd tell me? - Of course.
我去了礁岛 一看到新闻就马上回来了
I was down in The Keys. I came straight back when I saw the news.
我知道 就…那么发生了
I know. It just… happened.
我没想到会变成这样
I didn't expect it to become this thing.
我不想失去你
You know, I don't like the idea of losing you.
我还在这里
I'm still here.
安迪呢?
Where's Andy?
去看朋友了
Visiting friends.
你不该自己在家
You know, you shouldn't be alone.
如果你想摆脱这一切 我们可以做到
If you want to get away from all of this, we can do that.
查理
Charlie.
我没事
I'm okay.
就是累了
Just tired.
我们能明天再聊吗?
Can we talk tomorrow?
好
Yeah.
好的
Okay.
我会给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you.
嗯
Yeah.
见鬼
Shit.
你看得不清楚 现实很复杂
You're not seeing things clearly.And reality's complicated.
(国际经济论♥坛♥)
我们必须判断…
We simply have to decide how much--
一个人的生命值多少钱
How much a human life is worth.
不!
No!
你们准备好再来一轮吗?
You guys ready for another?
-您要点什么? -请给我来点炸薯条
- What can I get you? - Uh, some fries please.
双份加冰伏特加
And a double vodka rocks.
-薯条马上就好 -谢谢
- Fries'll be out in a minute. - Thanks.
(女子在致命的晚餐袭击中 救了女儿和其他人)
你是那个女孩 对吗?
You're that girl, huh?
-不是 -那是什么感觉?
- No. - So, what was it like?
-嘿 我能把薯条带走吗? -你妈妈是怎么做到的?
- Hey, could I get those fries to go? - How'd your mom even do that, anyway?
她不是我妈妈
She's not my mom.
你来告诉我没有看错
Tell me I'm crazy.
坐在那的就是那个女孩
Same girl, sitting right here.
我不知道
I don't know.
-快看 很明显啊 -好吧 摩根队长
- Come on, plain as day. - All right, Captain Morgan.
照片里的女孩年轻多了 看起来一点都不像她
The girl in the photo's a lot younger, looks nothing like her.
对 滚蛋吧
Yeah. Screw you.
我去给你找零
I'll get your change.
谢谢
Thanks.
为什么?
For what?
对
Right.
身为那个女孩太糟了
It'd suck to be that girl.
妈妈舍身救自己 自己却只吓得瘫倒在地
To be paralyzed with fear while your mom saves your ass.
换作是谁都会借酒浇愁
You'd drink yourself stupid.
你没事吧?
You okay?
你曾经有过这样的经历吗? 你以为你了解一个人
You ever have that thing where you think you know someone,
剧集 | 碎片人生(2022) | 导航列表