剧集 | 碎片人生(2022) | 导航列表
先给旧金山总医院打电♥话♥
Call San Fran General.
告诉他们有个昏迷男性 要送过去 优先级为1
Let them know we have an unconscious male coming over. Priority 1.
下午好 奎勒家宅邸
Good afternoon. Queller residence.
我能和安德莉亚奥利弗通话吗?
Uh, can I speak with Andrea Oliver, please?
我想她和你们在一起
I believe she's staying with you.
我能问一下您是哪位吗?
May I ask who's calling?
她的妈妈
Her mother.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
安德莉亚走了
Andrea has left.
Uh…
她去哪里了?
Where did she go?
我不知道
I couldn't say.
没出什么事吧?
Well, is everything all right?
您比我更清楚
You would know better than I.
如果她回来了 请让她给我回个电♥话♥
If she comes back, can you please ask her to call me?
她知道我的电♥话♥
She has my number.
当然
Of course.
很高兴又听到你的声音
It's good to hear your voice again.
您的女儿很漂亮
You have a beautiful daughter.
认识她我很高兴
I was so glad to meet her.
谢谢
Thank you.
照顾好自己
Take care of yourself.
您也是
You, too.
没有你我该怎么办?
What would I do without you?
你会没事的
You'd be just fine.
我想我快疯了
I think I'd go crazy.
-我讨厌爸爸的派对 -别那样说
- I hate Dad's parties. - Don't say that.
妈妈也讨厌
Mom hated them, too.
她会喜欢尼克 你觉得呢?
She would have liked Nick, don't you think?
我一直很想他
I miss him all the time.
现在一切都结束了
That's all over now.
简
Jane.
别动
Don't move.
好了
There.
我就知道会很适合
I knew it would be perfect.
这是妈妈的
This was Mom's.
我在想 既然你现在不太分心了
I was thinking, since you are less distracted now,
我们可以在巡演中增加几场表演
we can add a few performances to the tour.
伦敦 日内瓦
London. Geneva.
一起过夏天
Spend the summer together.
整个七月我都要去柏林参加社会工作
I have social work in Berlin through July.
你会取消的
You'll cancel that.
会很有趣的
It'll be fun.
我们不需要别人 对吧?
We don't need anyone else, do we?
你弹得太好了
That was beautiful.
这就是我想要的 这样的夜晚
This is all I want. Nights like this.
你所做的选择并不容易
The choice you've made isn't easy.
我们的敌人很强大
The people we're fighting are powerful.
他们管理着公♥司♥、政♥府♥
They run corporations. They run the government.
他们从种族主义、恐同 恐惧和毒品战争中获利
They profit from racism, homophobia, fear, the war on drugs.
考虑到这点 知道这不仅仅是巧辩就显得尤为重要
With that in mind, it's important to know this is not just rhetoric.
-对 -嗯
- Right. - Yeah.
Mm-hmm.
当你反击时 你要清楚 你是为谁战斗 所以…
When you fight back, you want to be clear who you're doing it for. So--
各位 简回到我们身边了
Everyone, Jane has come back to us.
我相信她有很多东西要分享
I'm sure she has a lot to share.
但是首先 我们有一位客人
But, first, we have a guest.
简 这是格蕾丝朱诺
Jane, this is Grace Juno.
我请格蕾丝过来 告诉我们她的故事
I asked Grace to come by, tell us her story.
她的丈夫和三个孩子都死了
Her husband and three children are dead.
罪魁祸首是你父亲
The man responsible is your father.
我们需要你的帮助
We could use your help.
剧集 | 碎片人生(2022) | 导航列表