剧集 | 碎片人生(2022) | 导航列表
安迪在那里看起来总是那么…开心
Andy always seemed so… happy there.
有时候 我在想安迪是不是 应该和你在一起
Sometimes, I wonder if Andy should have stayed with you.
克拉拉看起来总是那么游刃有余
It always seemed so easy for Clara.
-你指什么? -做妈妈
- What did? - Well, being a mother.
事实证明 我一直都不擅长
Turns out, I've never been any good at it.
你希望有人能让你摆脱困境?
You want somebody to let you off the hook?
我无法帮你
I can't help you.
嗨
Hi.
我要去机场
Heading to the airport.
为什么 怎么了?
Why, what is it?
迈克尔瓦加斯在旧金山总医院 情况很危急
Michael Vargas is in critical condition at San Francisco General.
什么?发生什么事了?
What? What happened?
还不确定 可能是中风
- Not sure yet. Maybe a stroke.
安迪和他在一起吗?
Is Andy with him?
没有 但医护人员说他们去的时候
No, but paramedics said a woman matching her description
那里有个符合描述的女人
was there when they showed up.
天啊
Oh, God.
安迪可能拿走了他的手♥机♥
Andy may have taken his phone.
你试着给她打电♥话♥了吗?
Well, have you tried calling her?
那是他的私人号♥码
It's his personal phone.
我在查这个号♥码
I'm chasing down the number.
好吧 我会等着的 还有…查理?
Okay. Well, um, I'll be waiting. And… Charlie?
嗯?
Yeah.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气
Yeah.
(南太平洋铁路)
你拿到了?
Hi.
嘿 发型很漂亮
Hey, nice hair.
我带了尽可能多的食物
I brought as much food as I could.
你被跟踪了吗?
Were you followed?
-没有 -你确定吗?
- No. - Are you sure?
我确定
I'm sure.
我们得离开这里
We need to get out of here.
这一带到处都是警♥察♥
This neighborhood is crawling with cops.
-他们在找亚历克斯梅普克罗夫特 -我们得按兵不动
- Looking for Alex Maplecroft. - Need to sit tight.
-我不是为了闲坐着才做这些事的 -我不想杀人
- Didn't get into this to sit around. - I didn't wanna kill anybody.
-混♥蛋♥就该死 -冷静点 我们晚点再说
- Asshole deserved it. - Settle down. We'll talk later.
你搞定了吗?
Did you get it?
钱很安全 别担心
The money's safe. Don't worry.
简大小姐是那种联邦调查局跟着她 也浑然不觉的人
Audrey Hepburn wouldn't know it if the FBI held a tea party up her ass.
我们再去看看吧
Let's take another look.
尼克?
Nick?
嗯
Yeah.
也许我们应该…
Maybe we should…
-什么? -停下来
- What? - Make it stop?
我们可以解释说格蕾丝的情绪不稳定 我们不是故意的…
We can explain Grace was unstable, we never meant to--
-解释… -跟警♥察♥
- Explain to… - The police.
对
Right.
好吧 是啊 因为你和安德鲁会没事
Okay. Yeah, because you and Andrew, you'll be fine.
你会找个时间去监狱 看看我们其他人吗?
You gonna come visit the rest of us in lockup sometime?
如果我们没被处以死刑的话
If we don't fry first.
我们明天会放了梅普克罗夫特
We let Maplecroft go tomorrow.
计划就是这样
That's the plan.
该你了
Your turn.
我给你拿了些水
I brought you some water.
Mm.
停下来!
Stop!
救命!尼克!救命!
Help! Nick! Help!
搞什么?
What the fuck?
-夸特中枪了! -什么?
- Quarter's been shot! - What?
搞什么?
What the fuck?
我们得离开这里
We gotta get out.
好了 快来
Come on. Come on.
简 快!
Jane, come on!
这边有动静!
We've got movement!
隧♥道♥封锁了吗?
Is tunnel secured?
停下来!
Stop right there!
嘿 走啊!快!
Hey, go, go, go! Come on!
-你们误了时间了 -汽车故障
- You took your fucking time. - Car trouble.
-那个法警呢? -除掉了
- What about that marshal? - Out of the way.
-你拿到了吗? -嗯
- Well, do you have it? - Yeah.
-我时间不多 东西在哪儿? -在后备箱
- I don't have all night. - In the trunk.
给我看看
Show me.
我们这里出了点状况
We have a situation here.
东西不见了
It's gone.
去哪儿了?
Gone where?
我不知道
I don't know.
但是他们已经被处理了
But they've been dealt with.
你可以收拾残局了
You can clean up the mess.
安迪!
Andy!
安迪?
Andy?
回来 安迪!
Come back, Andy!
安迪!
Andy!
喂?
Hello?
你该吃点东西
You should eat something.
我没事
I'm okay.
你看起来不像没事
You don't look okay.
你怎么知道迈克的电♥话♥?
How'd you get Mike's number?
是查理
Charlie.
-查理的工作… -嗯 我知道他是谁
- Charlie works in-- - Yeah, I know who he is.
如果我说错了就告诉我…
Tell me if I get anything wrong…
你不是出生在罗得岛的独生女
You're not an only child from Rhode Island.
你有个哥哥在竞选副总统
You have a brother in the running for vice president,
而另一个 就是我名字的那人 是某个杀死你父亲的邪教组织的成员
and the other one, the one I'm named for, was in some cult that killed your father.
杰瑞兰德尔不是死于车祸 因为他根本不存在
Jerry Randall didn't die in a car crash 'cause he never existed.
我所知道的关于他的一切 都是你和查理编造出来的
Everything I think I know about him, you and Charlie made up.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
是吗?
Are you?
你有…有权生气
You have… every right to be angry.
是尼克哈普 不是吗?
It's Nick Harp, isn't it?
我知道你曾和他在一起 我看录像带了
I know you were with him. I saw the video.
你知道我不是那样的人
You know that's not who I am.
老实说 我一点都不知道
Honestly, I don't have the first fucking clue.
我一直在等着你说些真心话
I keep waiting for something real to come out of your mouth.
他是我爸爸吗?
Is he my father?
是
Yes.
你是那个组织的一员吗?
And were you part of that group?
尼克让我做什么我都做了
I did anything Nick wanted.
我是说 在奥斯陆事件前
I mean, until Oslo.
我知道他讨厌马丁 但我没想到他会…
I mean, I knew he hated Martin, but I didn't think he would…
你有没有想过我可能想知道这一切?
And did you ever think I might want to know all this?
你知道我怎么想吗? 我想 如果有天晚上我醒来
You know what I thought? I thought, what if I wake up one night
发现尼克就站在那里怎么办?
and Nick is just standing right there?
或者 如果我带你去学校 去看电影、去海滩
Or what if I take you to school or the movies or the beach
而他就在那等着怎么办?
and he's just waiting?
你早该告诉我的
You could have told me at some point.
我要怎么说?
What was I supposed to say?
你父亲被联邦调查局通缉 如果有机会 他会杀了我们?
Your father is wanted by the FBI, and he would kill us if he got the chance?
只要我还活着 我就能指证他
As long as I am alive, I can testify against him.
那钱呢?
What about the money?
我知道那是 亚历克斯梅普克罗夫特的赎金
I know it's the ransom for Alex Maplecroft.
为什么留着它?
Why keep it?
老实说 我是觉得
Honestly, I thought,
如果尼克找到我们 我们会需要它
if Nick did find us, we'd need it.
因为我们得逃跑
Because we'd have to run.
那为什么贾斯珀想要?
So, why does Jasper want it?
贾斯珀?
Jasper?
为了得到它 他想杀了我
He tried to kill me to get it.
我不知道 有人在跟着我
Uh, I don't know. Somebody came after me.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我不敢相信我的哥哥会…
I can't believe my brother would…
剧集 | 碎片人生(2022) | 导航列表