剧集 | 碎片人生(2022) | 导航列表
我想我们该走了
I guess we should go.
不
No.
安迪!
Andy!
-安迪! -我不去!
- Andy! - I'm not going!
-安迪! -安迪!
- Andy! - Andy!
回来 安迪!
Come back, Andy!
没事 我不会伤害你的
It's okay. I'm not gonna hurt you.
-嗨 我不会伤害你的 -走开!
- Hi there. I'm not gonna hurt you. - Go away!
-你想和我一起出去吗? -不!
- Do you wanna come outside with me? - No!
出来
Come outside.
你现在就跟我走
You are coming with me, now.
Ugh.
我们要走了 快点
We're leaving. Come on.
来 交给我吧
Here, I got her.
克拉拉 救我
- Clara, help me. - Come here.
过来
嘿 没事的
Hey. It's okay, it's okay, it's okay.
你没事的 嘿
You're okay. Hey, hey, hey.
我不想走
I don't want to go.
没事的
You're okay.
好了
Okay.
(安德莉亚)
不用担心 我去看一下
Don't worry, I'll go take a look at it.
你饿了吗?
Are you hungry?
想吃零食吗?
You want a snack?
你手里拿的是什么?
What do you have there?
我能看看吗?
Can I see it?
求求你了 好不好?
Pretty please, with a cherry on top?
我知道你很害怕
I know you're scared.
我也是
Me, too.
我们得解决这个问题
We have to figure this out.
我们得组成一个团队
We have to be a team.
你从哪儿拿到这个的?
Where did you get this?
你从哪儿拿到这个的?
Where did you get this?
这是谁给你的?
Who gave you this?
你睡了一天
Oh, you slept all day.
你觉得怎么样?
How are you feeling?
你是谁?
Uh, who are you?
尼克哈普
Nick Harp.
你的爸爸
Your father.
剧集 | 碎片人生(2022) | 导航列表