剧集 | 碎片人生(2022) | 导航列表
Hey.
我马上回来
I'm coming right back.
官方称目前还没有发现
Officials say there are no suspects yet
昨晚劳伦斯利弗莫尔核实验室 爆♥炸♥案的嫌疑人
in last night's bombing of the Lawrence Livermore Nuclear Laboratory.
简 进来好吗?
Jane, come in, will you?
…数间实验室遭到严重破坏
…extensive damage was done to several labs.
美♥联♥社♥收到消息 有一个组织声称对此负责
The AP received a message from a group claiming responsibility,
他们自称为变革世界军队
calling themselves the Army of the Changing World.
在该消息中 他们说要对 核战争和生物战进行更多攻击…
The message promised more attacks,
targeting nuclear and biological warfare research facilities.
(“特效药”氟哌啶醇 与家庭屠♥杀♥有关)
成立于1952年…
Established in 1952 by Physicist Edward Teller,
(遗孀谴责奎勒公♥司♥总裁)
(他妻子认为氟哌啶醇是罪魁祸首)
the controversial research facility - is one of only two centers in the U. - S…
(希望奎勒公♥司♥首席执行官 马丁奎勒承担责任)
把音量调低
Turn that down.
官员强调 实验室采取的是 最高级别的安防措施
Officials stress the laboratory maintains the highest levels of security,
而且昨晚的破坏 对该地区绝对没有威胁
and that last night's damage poses absolutely no threat to the area.
联邦调查局正在询问 任何爆♥炸♥相关信息…
The FBI is asking anyone about information on the bombings to contact…
你昨晚在哪里?
Where were you last night?
我开车去看安德鲁了
I drove down to see Andrew.
安德鲁还是尼克?
Andrew or Nick?
你不必替我担心
You don't have to worry about me.
我要在春天举办一个小型聚会 我想也许你可以弹点什么
I'm hosting a little gathering in the spring. Thought you might play something.
莫扎特?
Mozart?
肖邦更好一点
Chopin would be better.
你是对的 肖邦更好一点
You're right. Chopin would be better.
巴菲尔德太太?
Mrs. Barfield?
我能和你谈谈吗?
Can I talk to you?
再倒回那段
Rewind that section again.
你在你舅舅家吗?
Are you at your uncle's?
嗯
Uh, yeah.
我刚刚看到了一些疯狂的事
I just saw something crazy.
你对尼克哈普了解多少?
What do you know about Nick Harp?
怎么了?发生什么事了?
Why? What happened?
我妈认识他
- My mom knew him.
他们曾经…曾经在一起过
They were… They were together.
别在电♥话♥上说 我们见一面
Not on the phone. We should meet.
我还在埃尔帕索 但我明早就能到旧金山
I'm still in El Paso, but I can be in San Francisco by tomorrow morning.
每次我以为我更了解她了…
Every time I think I get closer to knowing her…
让她走
Let her go.
我们知道她要去哪
We know where she's headed.
Mm.
学校生活怎样?
How's school?
还过得去
I'm getting by.
你五月就要毕业了?
You're finishing in May?
没错
Mm, that's the idea.
我想知道你有什么计划
Mm.
I was wondering what your plans were.
我原以为你会来公♥司♥工作
I had thought there might be a place for you at the company.
谢谢 简
Thank you, Jane.
你说你来自底特律
You said you were from Detroit.
嗯 黑泽尔公园
Yeah, Hazel Park.
你父亲在工厂上班
- Your father worked at a factory.
是的 他曾在工厂上班
I mean, when he was working, yeah.
但你漏掉了最有趣的部分
But you left out the most interesting part.
尼克哈普死了
Nick Harp is dead.
他四年前死于服药过量
He died four years ago of an overdose.
你到底是谁?
Who are you, exactly?
这太荒谬了
Oh, this is ridiculous.
你以为结果会怎样?带着我女儿 和她的信托基金大摇大摆地离开吗?
What did you think? That you'd waltz out with my daughter and her trust fund?
爸爸 拜托
Dad, please.
我碰巧对简很认真
I happen to be very serious about Jane.
这可能会让你大吃一惊…
That might come as a surprise to you--
不太惊讶 你为什么 不想娶奎勒家的人呢?
Not really. Why wouldn't you want to marry a Queller?
你以为你可以随便拿你想要的东西
You thought you could just help yourself to whatever you wanted.
对 我不想要你的任何东西
Yeah, I don't want anything from you.
你就是个强盗
You're a fucking gangster.
你拥有的一切都沾满鲜血
Everything you own has blood on it.
你走吗?
You coming?
自负的混♥蛋♥
Pompous asshole.
他是在保护我
He was being protective.
是吗?去他的!
Yeah? Well, fuck him. Fuck him!
他说的是真的吗?
Is it true, what he said?
你和我 是真的吗?
You and me. Is this real?
当然
Of course.
那你刚刚在里面应该支持我
Then you should have my back in there.
算了
Forget it.
告诉我
Just tell me.
听着 我们离开这里
Look, let's get out of here.
好 很简单 简 你来选择
All right. It's easy, Jane. You choose.
选我还是你父亲?
Me or your father?
那不公平
That's not fair.
好 这是你的机会
Okay, this is your chance.
按照自己的方式生活 这就是我想要为你做的
To live a life on your own terms. That is all I want for you.
要么你现在就离开这地方
You can leave this place right now
要么你再也见不到我了 我保证
or you'll never see me again. I fucking promise.
嘿
Hey.
我不确定你会不会出现
I wasn't sure you'd show.
听着 很抱歉在埃尔帕索把你抛下了 我以为你会阻止我
Look, sorry I ran out on you in El Paso. I thought you'd try to stop me.
你没事吧?
You okay?
我不能待在那栋房♥子里了
I couldn't stay in that house.
发生什么事了?
What happened?
你昨天说了尼克哈普的事?
You said something yesterday about Nick Harp?
我觉得他是我爸
I think he's my father.
我看到一盘录像带
I saw this video.
他和我妈妈在一起
He and my mom were together.
天啊 他们看对方的眼神
God, the way they looked at each other.
贾斯珀说尼克根本不认识她 他当着我的面撒谎
Jasper said Nick didn't even know her. He lied to my face.
-然后他… -怎么了?
- And then he-- - What?
他那里到处都有监控 他们录下了我们的通话
He has security everywhere. They recorded our call.
你怎么知道的?
- How do you know? - Heard it being played back.
我听到回放了
我觉得你舅舅 在联邦证人保护计划有熟人
I think your uncle has a contact in WITSEC.
法警 有人给他传递消息
A Marshal. Someone feeding him information.
一个知道我们在汽车旅馆的人
Someone who knew we were at that motel.
等等 你说那个人是贾斯珀派来的?
Wait, you're saying Jasper sent that guy?
我一直在想他在找什么
Been thinking what he was after.
他用手掐着我的脖子 我很确定是我
He had his hands around my neck. I'm pretty sure it was me.
如果他的目标不是你 而是那个手提箱呢?
What if he wasn't? What if he wanted that suitcase?
我觉得那笔钱是证据 你舅舅想要拿到它
I think that money's evidence, and your uncle wants to get a hand on it.
那钱在哪里?
Well, where is it?
在我酒店的房♥间
Back in my hotel room.
抱歉
Sorry.
我们得离开这里
We should get out of here.
我把车留在酒店了
I left my car back at the hotel.
坐了几辆出租车 以防万一
Took a couple of cabs just in case.
你得离开这里 安迪 你现在不安全
You need to get out of this place, Andy. You're not safe.
我要去哪里? 你刚说我们不能相信任何人
Where am I supposed to go? You just said we can't trust anyone.
迈克 怎么了?
Mike, what is it?
迈克 怎么了?迈克?
Mike, what is it? Mike?
我扶住你了
I got you.
嘿 迈克?
Hey. Mike?
拨♥打♥911!
Call 911!
迈克?你能呼吸吗?
Mike? Mike? Can you breathe?
离开这里
Get out of here.
天啊 迈克
Jesus, Mike.
-走 -到底怎么回事?
- Go. - The fuck is going on?
嘿 跟我说话!
Hey, talk to me!
见鬼
Fuck.
我要把他的氧气浓度 提高到每分钟15升
I'm gonna bump his O2 to 15 liters per minute.
脉搏微弱
Pulse weak and thready.
病人没有反应 昏迷指数为3
Patient is unresponsive, has a GCS of 3.
交给我们吧 小姐
We'll take it from here, miss.
剧集 | 碎片人生(2022) | 导航列表