剧集 | 碎片人生(2022) | 导航列表
I was being who you wanted me to be.
我丢弃了那辆车 你还能跟上我
I dumped that car, and you still managed to follow me.
是我的手♥机♥ 是吗?
It's my phone, isn't it?
天啊
Jesus.
好吧
Okay.
多久了?
How long?
什么多久了?
How long, what?
我加入保护计划…多久了?
Have I been… in protection?
从你一出生开始
Your whole life.
嘿
Hey.
外面有可能伤害你的人
There are people out there who could hurt you.
还会伤害你妈妈
Hurt your mom.
因为她是奎勒家的人吗?
Because she's a Queller?
我不知道细节 好吗? 我只是来帮忙的
I don't know the details, all right? I'm just here to assist.
好吧 那就为我做点事
Okay. Then do something for me.
贾斯珀奎勒明天将在埃尔帕索 举♥行♥一场私人筹款活动
Jasper Queller's holding a private fundraiser in El Paso tomorrow.
我需要你带我进去
I need you to get me in.
为什么?
Why?
你能不能办到?
Can you make it happen or not?
需要我顺便帮你安排 跟杰夫贝佐斯会面吗?
You want me to get you a meeting with Jeff Bezos while I'm at it?
我想我还是自己闯进去吧
Well, I guess I'll just barge in on my own.
你可以看着我被逮捕、被枪杀 或者他们在得州对别人做的任何事
You can watch me get arrested, shot, or whatever they do to people in Texas.
我有个朋友在私人安保部门工作
I got a buddy who works in private security.
他可能认识负责奎勒安保详情的人
He may know someone on Queller's detail.
就这样?朋友的朋友?
That's it? A friend of a friend?
对 就这样
Yeah, that's it.
好吧
Okay.
安迪前几天来找过我
Andy paid me a visit the other day.
毫不夸张地说 有点意外
A bit of a surprise, to say the least.
她怎么样?
How was she?
她的整个世界都崩塌了
Her whole world's turned upside down.
我想你知道那种感觉
I think you know the feeling.
她跟我说了你那仓库的事
Told me all about your storage unit.
满满一手提箱的钱
Suitcase full of money.
还说有人闯入了家里
Also said someone broke into the house.
那没什么 只是某个…记者
Hmm. It's nothing, just some… reporter.
你确定不是尼克哈普的人吗?
You're sure it wasn't Nick Harp?
这是菲利克斯 来自华盛顿特区
This is Felix, from D.C.
我们已经完成了威胁评估
We've completed the threat assessment.
-然后呢? -我们会马上重新安置你
- And? - We're relocating you immediately.
你留在贝尔岛太冒险了
It's too big a risk to keep you in Belle Isle.
一切又要重新开始?不 我不同意
Start all over again? No. I won't do it.
-因为你暴露了 所以我们别无选择 -你的意思是我别无选择吧
- Given your exposure, we have no choice. - You mean, I don't have a choice.
我们想让你活下去
We're trying to keep you alive.
这样我就能在尼克的案子上 做你的主要证人?
So I can be your star witness at Nick's trial?
这是不可能的 因为他死了
Which is never gonna happen. Because he's dead.
你对此并不清楚
- You don't know that.
多年来 他一直销声匿迹
Nobody's seen him in years.
自从克拉拉被杀后就不是了
Not since Clara was killed.
你从没见过这些 是吗?
You never saw these, did you?
他们在现场发现了尼克的DNA
They found Nick's DNA at the scene.
我只是在提醒你他的能力
I'm just reminding you what he is capable of.
相信我 我在虚假的生活中 每天都在想他
Believe me, I have thought about him every day of my phony life.
你生活的收支都是由联邦政♥府♥负责的
Life bought and paid for by the federal government.
-你欠我们的 -你在开玩笑吗?
- You owe us. - Are you kidding?
我放弃了一切
I gave up everything.
一切!
Everything!
而你却让这个国家的头号♥通缉犯 从你手中逃走了!
And you let the most wanted fugitive in the country slip through your fingers!
也许这就是你心脏病发作的原因!
Maybe that's why you had that fucking heart attack!
如果尼克在附近 我早就没命了 他早就消失了
If Nick were around, I would already be dead. He is long gone.
你知道这一点的
And you know it.
美国检察官办公室不同意
US Attorney's office disagrees.
所以你有新信息
So you have new information. Hmm?
我想看看
I want to see it.
你想不想要我帮忙?
You want my help or not?
我会考虑的
I'll think about it.
她有朋友 她在笑 她…
She has friends, she's smiling, she--
在笑
Smiling.
我觉得我们挺过来了
- I'd say we made it out alive.
对 她很好
Yeah, she's okay.
嗯
Yeah.
-见鬼 我忘了蜡烛了 -我去拿蜡烛
- Shit. I forgot the candles. - I'll go get the candles.
-我去拿 -你确定吗?
- I got 'em. - You sure?
-好 谢谢 -没事
- Okay. Thank you. - All right.
你想要啤酒吗?
You want a beer?
不用
No.
-嘿 查理 -下午好
- Hey, Charlie. - Afternoon.
-要我给你拿啤酒吗? -不用了
- Can I get you a drink? - No, I'm good.
嘿
Hey.
谢谢
Aw. Thank you.
时机刚好 我们正要点蜡烛
Good timing. We're about to light the candles.
你想留一会吗?
You want to stay a while?
我们能谈谈吗?
Can we talk?
怎么了?
What is it?
克拉拉被杀了
Clara was killed.
两天之前 在奥克兰
Two days ago in Oakland.
她在小巷中被发现 身中两枪
They found her in an alley. Shot twice.
天啊
God. Oh, God.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我知道你们关系很好
- I know you were close.
鉴证结果还没出来
Still waiting on forensics,
但有个目击者认出了 尼克的一张年龄预见照片
but a witness who picked out an age-progression photo of Nick.
她说她在现场附近看到他了 我们的人正在竭尽全力寻找
Says she saw him near the scene. Our guys are turning over every rock.
他会逃走的 一向如此
He'll get away. He always does.
克拉拉的钱包不见了
And Clara's wallet was missing.
所以尼克可能知道她的家庭住址
So Nick could have her home address.
只有一种方法 可以确保这事不会影响到你
There's only one way to make sure this doesn't come back on you.
我们将你转移
We move you.
劳拉 他还逍遥法外
Laura. He's still out there.
那戈登呢?
What about Gordon?
他刚…
He just…
他得离开他的公♥司♥吗?
He has to walk from his firm or?
我们会给戈登找工作 但他不能当律师
We'll find work for Gordon. But he can't practice law.
安迪呢?她得去一所陌生的学校
And Andy? She goes to some strange school,
撒一堆谎
tells a bunch of lies.
天啊 不行 我做不到 就是…
Oh, God, no. I can't. It's just…
我不能毁了他们的生活
I can't fuck with their lives.
你朋友让我们进去了
Your friend got us in.
你为什么想跟他谈谈?
Why do you wanna talk to him?
我是说贾斯珀
Jasper, I mean.
我知道这件事对你来说一定很奇怪
I know this whole thing must feel pretty strange.
为什么在酒吧里对我撒谎? 为什么不直接告诉我你是法警?
Why lie to me in that bar? Why not just tell me you were a Marshal?
-我不该跟你有接触 -你该怎么做?
- I wasn't supposed to make contact. - What were you supposed to do?
旁观
Just observe.
但你没有
But you didn't.
因为你喝多了
Because you were about to get bombed
开始把一切告诉别人
and start talking about all this to somebody else.
因为那会带来麻烦吗?
That would have been a problem because?
你妈妈是重要的政♥府♥证人
Your mother's a valuable government witness.
我只知道这一点
That's all I know.
你知道的远不止这些 如果你是你说的那个人
You know a lot more than that. If you are who you say you are.
我看到你的卡车停在我们家的街上 你在那里做什么?
I saw your truck parked on our street. What were you doing there?
最后一刻法警才叫我来值班
Marshals pulled me in last minute.
查理巴斯不能马上到
Charlie Bass couldn't get there right away.
查理?
Charlie?
对
Yeah.
他负责你妈妈的案子 我不该告诉你这件事的
He's the lead on your mom's case. Which I should not be telling you.
那是什么意思?“负责”?
What does that mean? "Lead"?
自从她加入计划 你妈妈就归查理管
Charlie's taken care of your mom ever since she entered the program.
他给她安排了新身份
He set her up with a new identity.
他给她找工作
剧集 | 碎片人生(2022) | 导航列表