剧集 | 碎片人生(2022) | 导航列表
安德鲁!
Andrew!
他中枪了!你为什么没告诉我们?
He's been shot! Why didn't you tell?
我们当时得逃命
Had to get out.
我们得去医院
We need to get to a hospital.
不 我们哪儿都不能去
No, no. We can't go anywhere.
-我和伊莱可以带你去 -不行 他们会因为枪伤报♥警♥的
- Eli and I could take you. - They call cops for a bullet wound.
我们得做点什么…
- We have to do something…
有多严重?
- How bad is it?
让我看看你
Let's get a look.
抱歉我搞砸了
Sorry I fucked up.
-嘿 你会没事的 -嗯
- Hey. Hey. You're fine. - Yeah.
-好吗? -好
- All right? - All right.
我帮你清理一下
Let's get you cleaned up.
斯普林泉有一家药店
There's a pharmacy in Spring River. I have a friend we can trust.
我有个值得信任的朋友在那
-你需要医生! -简!
- You need a doctor! - Jane!
你会照我说的做吗?
Will you do as I ask?
我会尽快回来的 好吗?
I'll be back as soon as I can, okay?
进来吧
Come inside.
-好的 好了 -好的
- Okay, all right. - Okay.
快到了
Almost there.
好了
Yeah.
对
Yeah.
好的
Okay.
谢谢
- Thanks.
他们查了你给我们的地址
They checked the location you gave us.
没车 没尸体 什么都没有
There's no car. No bodies. There's nothing.
我看到两个人中枪了
I saw two people get shot.
有人在掩盖他们的踪迹
Well, somebody's covering their tracks.
我的亿万富翁舅舅 为了一个手提箱杀人?
My billionaire uncle killing people over a suitcase?
我带你离开旧金山湾区
Let's get you out of the Bay Area.
我会调查一下的
And I'll do some digging.
迈克尔瓦加斯已被转移到安全地点
Michael Vargas has been moved to a secure location.
他怎么样了?
How is he?
情况稳定 但还不知道发生了什么事
Stable. Still don't know what happened.
我妈妈呢?
What about Mom?
追踪不到她的手♥机♥
No luck tracking her phone.
但他们发布了搜寻令
But they issued a BOLO.
我们会找到她的
And we'll find her.
尼克就在这里的某个地方
Nick is here somewhere.
你妈妈希望你远离危险 这就是她离开的原因
Your mom wanted you out of the line of fire. That's why she left.
你觉得我看错她了
You think I'm wrong about her.
我不知道该怎么想
I don't know what to think.
所以我们会找到她 还有他
So we find her. And we find him.
然后了结这件事
Then this thing is finally over.
谢谢
Thank you.
你所做的一切
For doing all this.
要知道当年是我陪着她进产房♥的
You know I was with her, in the delivery room.
我是第二个抱你的人
I was the second person to hold you.
她可能会去一个地方
There is one place she might go.
哪里?
Where?
北边
Up north.
树林里的老房♥子
Old house in the woods.
苏林索伦森曾经住在那里
Soren Sevander used to live there.
民权律师和他的妻子
Civil rights lawyer and his wife.
我们的人几天前去过那里
Our guys went by there a couple of days ago.
也许值得再去一次
It might be worth circling back.
(奎勒集团 劳拉奥利弗)
下次当你感到不知所措
The next time that you feel overwhelmed,
深陷绝望 想要放弃的时候
that you feel despair, that you feel like giving up,
记住这个群体
remember this community.
我真的决定不了
I just can't decide.
男孩们一定会喜欢波利尼西亚村庄
The boys would really love the Polynesian Village,
但我孙女更喜欢荒野小屋
but my granddaughter's more a Wilderness Lodge girl.
当然了 我们几乎不会在酒店 但还是要选一个
Of course, we'll barely be in the hotel, but still.
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
我知道
I know.
我只是想让他们记住这件事
I just want it to be something they'll remember.
特别的事
Something special.
他们说波利尼西亚村庄 是观赏烟花的最佳地点
They say the Polynesian Village has the best view of the fireworks.
天啊 你能闭嘴吗?
Oh, for Christ's sake, will you shut up?
你不会去玩飞越太空山 也不会和小蟋蟀杰明尼自♥拍♥
You're not gonna ride Space Mountain or take selfies with Jiminy Cricket
也不会去看那些愚蠢的烟花
or see those stupid fireworks,
因为你不会去迪士尼世界
because you're not going to Disney World.
你要死了!
You're dying!
我要死了!
I'm dying!
所以我们才在这里 被困在这该死的毒椅上
That's why we're here, stuck in these goddamn poison chairs.
所以别再喋喋不休了
So just please stop chattering.
你让我头疼死了
You're giving me a fucking headache.
放着吧
Leave it.
你是认真的
You were serious.
什么?
What?
所以你只是在等死吗?
So you're just waiting to die?
不 我只是想让她闭嘴
No, I was just trying to get her to shut up.
你必须继续斗争 这是唯一可行的办法
You have to keep fighting. That's the only way this works.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
不
No.
你没吃东西 我看着你呢
You're not eating. I've watched you.
我告诉过你 化疗让我恶心
I told you, the chemo makes me sick.
那就吃点治恶心的药
Then take your nausea meds
-或者喝了那茶 -天啊 你想从我这儿得到什么?
- or drink that tea. - My God. What do you want from me?
我想知道你为什么连试都不试
I wanna know why you're not even trying.
我们能回家吗?
Can we please just go home?
妈妈!
Mom!
也许我从未想过我的生活会这样结束
Well, maybe I didn't think my life would end up this way.
你是说和我独处吗?
You mean, stuck alone with me?
不是
No.
那是什么?
Then what?
与你所想的相反 我的生活 并不是在你出生的那一刻开始的
Contrary to what you may think, my life didn't begin the moment you were born.
我的一切不是全都跟你有关
Not everything about me is about you.
我知道那一点
I know that.
有时候 我觉得你回家的唯一原因
Sometimes I think the only reason you came home
是因为你没有更好的事可做
is because you didn't have anything better to do.
什么?
What?
我们中的一个人得好好生活
One of us needs to get a life.
你想做什么都可以
You can do anything.
你可以去任何想去的地方
You can go anywhere you want.
但你却在这里 跟我在一起
But you are right here, right here with me
给我叠毯子 进行辅助治疗
folding my blankets and going on about adjuvant therapy
一直守在这里 好像这些事很重要似的
and hovering like any of this fucking matters.
我知道
I know.
但我…我在这里 你却不让我帮你
But I'm… I'm here and you're not letting me help you.
你帮不了我!
You can't help me!
因为你把我拒之门外!
Because you're shutting me out!
你知道我需要你 对吧?
You know I need you, right?
即使大多数时候 你是我最不想说话的人
Even if you're the last person I wanna talk to most of the time,
我要知道你还活着 跟我在一起
I need to know you're on this planet with me.
他们杀了我父亲
They killed my father.
他们让一个无辜的女人死去
They left an innocent woman to die.
他们攻击执法部门
They attacked law enforcement.
变革世界军队是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
The Army of the Changing World are terrorists.
我会尽我所能将凶手绳之以法
And I'm going to do everything in my power to bring these murderers to justice.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
贾斯珀奎勒想占据道德高地
Jasper Queller claiming the moral high ground.
这是什么宇宙级玩笑吗?
Is that some kind of cosmic fucking joke?
我们应该炸掉那个混♥蛋♥ 和他的宝贝公♥司♥
We should bomb that fucker and his precious company.
你不能那么做
You can't do that.
为什么不行?
Why not?
这是革命 简
It's a revolution, Jane.
是吗?
Is it?
还是复仇?因为这越来越难分辨了
Or is it just revenge? Because it's getting harder to tell.
剧集 | 碎片人生(2022) | 导航列表