剧集 | 碎片人生(2022) | 导航列表
NETFLIX 剧集
911 有什么紧急情况?
911 有什么紧急情况?
911. What is your emergency?
911 有什么紧急情况?
911. What is your emergency?
见鬼的麻烦精 我就告诉你吧
Goddamn menace, I'm telling you.
嘿 帕蒂 你还没睡啊
Hey, Patti. You're up late.
那只浣熊一直在破坏社区
That trash panda's been tearin' up the neighborhood.
它又来了 这已经持续了几个月了
At it again. It's been going on for months.
慢点说 帕蒂 你说浣熊在哪里?
Slow down, Patti. You say the raccoon is where?
我邻居的垃圾桶
My neighbor's trash.
我跟你说 我要狠狠地起诉他们 安迪
I'm tellin' you, I'm gonna sue 'em blind, Andy.
我之前给你打过电♥话♥
I called you before.
它们把罐子扔在我的地盘上 那个坏家伙失控了
They dump their cans on my property, and that bandit just goes wild.
-也许它低血糖了 -什么?
- Maybe it has low blood sugar. - What?
这只动物有狂犬病的迹象吗?
Does the animal show any signs of rabies?
你喜欢猫还是狗?
Are you a cat or a dog person?
我保持中立 帕蒂 我能说什么呢?
I'm Switzerland, Patti. What can I say?
我有没有告诉过你 他们在那边养斗牛犬?
Did I tell you they're raisin' pits there?
得有几十只吧
Gotta be dozens of 'em.
养那些动物不需要什么证吗?
Don't you need a license to own those things?
我是说 它们会伤害婴儿之类的
I mean, they maul babies and shit.
喂?
Hello? Hello?
见鬼的政♥府♥
Goddamn government.
见鬼
Shit.
见鬼
Shit.
(生日快乐 还在照顾你妈妈吗?)
(没有 她好多了 谢谢)
(你要回纽约了?)
(为什么… 至少在这里我可以免房♥租)
早安 我能为你做点什么吗?
Good morning. How can I help you?
它丢了
Lost it.
什么?
I'm sorry?
手♥机♥
Phone.
它掉了
- It fell.
它掉进…该死
It fell in...It fell in...Fuck.
你弄丢了你的手♥机♥?
You lost your phone?
对 它掉…它…
Yeah. Yeah, it fell...It...
它掉…
It fell...
天啊 该死!
Jesus. Fuck! Fuck!
你没事的
You're okay, you're okay.
中士 在一个月前 你都找不到“手♥机♥”这个词
One month ago, Sergeant, you couldn't find the word for phone.
我得说这是种进步
I'd say that's progress.
我知道这很难
I know it's hard.
你只是想找回以前的自己
You just want to feel like your old self.
好了 深吸一口气
Okay, take a breath.
来
Come on.
然后呼气
- And let it go.
你没事的
You're okay.
你很好
You're good.
-我们再来一次 -好
- Let's do it again. - Okay.
(我爱我的爸爸)
-嘿 甜心 -嘿 妈妈
- Hey, sweetie. - Hey, Mom.
生日快乐!
Happy birthday!
今年的生日很重要
Oh, it's a big one.
-30岁 -对 别提醒我了
- Thirty. - Yeah, don't remind me.
你的工作怎么样?
How was your shift?
老一 一成不变
Same old, same old.
还想去吃午饭吗?
Still up for lunch?
当然
Sure.
你想变一变还是…
You wanna change or...
不用了
Nope.
如果你厌烦了工作 那就找点别的感兴趣的事
If you're bored at work, find something else that interests you.
妈妈
Mom.
我是想说你需要计划
I'm trying to say you need a plan.
如果你想回学校 就别再等一年了
If you wanna go back to school, don't wait another year.
你已经错过秋季的最后期限了
You've already missed the fall deadline.
只是我会需要更多的学生贷款
It's just more student loans.
对 但至少你会有个学位
Yeah, but at least you'd have a degree.
你吃饱了吗?
Are you done?
你看起来不太高兴
You don't seem happy.
天啊 如果我知道你要跟我谈话…
God, if I knew you were gonna ambush me with the talk--
-不 我只想帮忙 -行了 别说了
- No, I'm just trying to help. - Well, stop.
听着 很抱歉 我不知道这辈子想做什么
Look, I'm sorry I don't know what I wanna do with my life.
我们不可能都像你一样摆脱自我怀疑
We can't all be free of self-doubt like you.
安迪
Andy.
你一直都知道自己想做什么
You've always known what you wanted to do.
你善于帮助他人 而我不是
You're good at helping people, and I'm not.
也许爸爸是个白♥痴♥
Maybe Dad was the fuck-up.
我是从别人那里知道的
I get it from someone.
杰瑞聪明风趣 而且他很喜欢你
Jerry was smart and funny, and he adored you.
对 你跟我说过 但我完全想不起他的事
Yeah, you tell me that, but I can't remember anything about him.
有时候我只是希望他能在这里
Sometimes I just wish he were here.
我想你对失望已经习惯了
You know, I think you've gotten used to feeling low.
俗话说人不可能滚下地板 情况不会更糟了
You know what they say? You can't fall off the floor.
-听说过地下室吗? -地下室有地板
- Ever heard of basements? - Basements have floors.
那是地面
That's the ground.
地面只是地板的另一种说法
Mmm, ground is just another word for floor.
那是六尺之下的地面
Ground is like six feet under.
你想和别人聊聊吗?
You want to talk to someone?
因为这太有趣了吗?
'Cause this has been so fun?
-我是说治疗师 -妈妈
- I mean a therapist. - Mom.
怎么了?我能负担得起 这支票…是为了你
What? I can cover it. This check...it's for you.
-是为一些兴奋有趣的事而付 -我没事
- It's for something exciting and fun. - I'm fine.
是吗?
Are you?
在吃东西的同时让你安心太难了
It's hard to eat and reassure you at the same time.
我只是想让你做决定
I just want you to decide.
你确定你不想替我做决定吗?
You sure you don't want to decide for me?
嘿 你认识那个人吗? 他一直在看你
Hey, do you know that guy? He keeps looking at you.
我是这里唯一一个60岁以下的人?
I'm the only person here under 60?
我没那么老
I'm not that old.
我知道你不想回家
I know you didn't want to come home.
你在这里都是我的错
It's my fault you're here.
妈妈 你生病了
Mom. You were sick.
你本可以回纽约 认识很多人…
You could go back to New York. You were meeting people--
回到我那三份兼♥职♥工作?
To my three part-time jobs?
你会考虑找个人谈谈吗?
Will you think about talking to someone?
为什么?你已经给我看过病了
Why? You've already diagnosed me.
别说了
Stop it.
我爱你
I love you.
劳拉?
Laura?
你聪明漂亮
You are brilliant and beautiful.
我知道你会找到你的路
And, I know you will find your way.
真不敢相信我们居然没看到你
I can't believe we didn't see you.
贝琪 嗨 你好吗? 你认识我的女儿 安迪
Betsy, hi. How are you? You know my daughter, Andy.
你好吗 亲爱的?
How you doing, honey? This is Shelly.
这是夏莉
- Hey. - Hi.
-嘿 -嗨
You really are a miracle-worker.
你真是个创造奇迹的人
-我父亲的情况好多了 -很好
- My father's doing so much better. - Good.
我甚至有时间帮夏莉准备上学的东西
I've even had time to get Shelly ready to go.
-医学院 对吗? -是的 女士
- Med school, right? - Yes, ma'am.
-嗯 恭喜 -谢谢
- Yeah, congratulations. - Thank you.
失陪一下
Yeah, excuse me.
夏莉想读儿科肿瘤学
Shelly is thinking pediatric oncology.
我知道还早 但宜早不宜迟
I know it's early, but it's never too early.
那太棒了
That's amazing.
嗯 我知道
- Yeah, I know. - Shelly?
夏莉?
-天啊 -我的天啊
- Jesus. - Oh, my God.
安迪!
Run, Andy!
安迪 趴下!
Andy, get down!
走
Go.
抱歉 我不明白
Sorry, I didn't understand.
你刚说了“麻烦”吗?
Did you say, "trouble"?
需要帮忙吗?
剧集 | 碎片人生(2022) | 导航列表