剧集 | 碎片人生(2022) | 导航列表
我以为查理会带你和安迪 去一个安全的地方
I thought that Charlie would get you and Andy to some place safe.
不
No.
他不会带我们去任何地方
He's not taking us anywhere.
我签字退出了
I signed out.
那不是个好主意吧?
And how is that a good idea?
我会没事的
I'll be fine.
我要离开小镇一段时间
I'm leaving town for a while.
那安迪呢?
What about Andy?
我要去看看她
I'm gonna go see her.
她…她跟我哥哥在一起
She's… with my brother.
在旧金山
In San Francisco.
你有个哥哥在旧金山
You have a brother in San Francisco.
你身上真是充满了惊喜
You are full of surprises.
那不就是你娶我的原因吗?
Isn't that why you married me?
可能是吧
Probably.
我知道我无权要求你…
I know I don't have the right to ask--
但你还是会提出要求
But you're gonna ask anyway.
既然劳拉奥利弗已经不存在了
Now that Laura Oliver no longer exists,
而你还有委托书…
and since you still have power-of-attorney…
你能帮我重新立一份遗嘱吗 用我原来的名字?
can you draw up a new will for me, in my original name?
只有一个问题
There's only one problem.
我不知道你是谁
I have no idea who you are.
都在这里了
It's all in here.
你需要知道的一切
Everything you need to know.
你能马上办吗?
Can you do it right away?
我要确保安迪没有后顾之忧
I need to know Andy's taken care of.
以防发生什么?
In case of what?
劳拉
Laura.
嘿
Hey.
以防发生什么?
In case of what?
其实我叫简
It's Jane… actually.
简
Jane.
一个简单的词
One little word.
经历这么多之后 才能说出来吗?
And, it took all of this for you to say it?
很高兴认识你 简
Nice to meet you, Jane.
我…我要赶飞机
Uh…
I've, uh… I've got a plane to catch.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你所做的一切
For everything.
我周五乘飞机去巴黎
I'm flying to Paris on Friday.
这种药可以在美国大赚一笔
This drug could make a killing in the States.
它还没有通过试验 也许我们应该委托研究一下
It's relatively untested. Maybe we should commission a study.
也许你该试着 跟大人物们坐一桌 贾斯珀
Maybe you should try sitting at the big boys' table, Jasper.
这种情况很少见
A rare occasion.
我的孩子们又在一起了
My children all together again.
都是尼克的错 他不想回家过寒假
It's Nick's fault. He didn't want to go home for winter break.
尼克 你觉得帕洛阿尔托怎么样?
- Nick, how do you find Palo Alto?
满大街都是宝马车
Uh, I just follow the trail of BMWs.
还有可♥卡♥因♥药瓶
And crack vials.
他们卖♥♥的药比你还多 爸爸
They sell more drugs than you do, Dad.
毫无疑问 利润更高
At a greater profit margin, no doubt.
这是卖♥♥世界上最贵药品的人说的话
Says the man pimping the most expensive drug on the planet.
安德鲁 我希望你能经常回家
Andrew. I want you home more often.
为什么?你总是在巡演
Why? You're always on tour.
你被邀请去圣巴巴拉表演了
You've been asked to play at Santa Barbara.
天啊
Oh, goody.
只是场生日派对
It's just a birthday party.
为总统表演 我宁愿割腕
For the President, I'd rather slit my wrists.
-又来? -天啊 贾斯珀
- Ugh. Again? - Christ, Jasper.
罗纳德里根为这个国家和这个家
Reagan has done extraordinary things for this country,
做出了非凡的贡献
and for this family.
所以 你可以试着多给点尊重
So, you might try showing a little more respect.
人们横死街头
People are dying in the streets,
他甚至不能在公共场合 说“艾滋病”这个词
and he can't even say the word "AIDS" in public.
你说得好像这是件坏事一样
You say that like it's a bad thing.
-你是个混♥蛋♥ -我在开玩笑
- You're an asshole. - I was kidding.
我和总统讨论过这个问题
The President and I have discussed this.
我以为他是从南希的占星师那里 得到建议的
Thought he got his advice from Nancy's astrologer.
告诉我 尼克 你和我儿子一样 主修自♥由♥主义偏见吗?
Tell me, Nick. Are you majoring in liberal bias, like my son?
不太准确
Uh, not quite.
是经济学 先生 研究生课程
Economics, sir. The graduate program.
斯坦福大学有个系很厉害 你对金融感兴趣吗?
Oh. Stanford has an excellent department. Are you interested in finance?
对它如何腐蚀人们感兴趣
In how it corrupts people.
你父亲是干什么的?
And what does your father do?
我的爸爸是个酒鬼
Uh, my father was mostly a drunk.
但如果他有工作的话 那一定是打我妈
But, um, if he did have a profession, it would've been beating up my mom.
他是那方面的专家
He was expert at that.
但那给我好好上了一课
But, you know, taught me a good lesson.
如果我想要自己的未来 就得靠自己
If I wanted a future for myself, I have to make it on my own.
自力更生
Self-reliance.
那是我的孩子们还没掌握的东西
Something my children have yet to grasp.
别停
Mm, don't stop.
这些是什么?
What are these?
我爸爸喜欢做记录
My father likes to keep track.
记录你的表演吗?
Of your performances?
我的错误
My mistakes.
那…太极端了
That's, uh… It's extreme.
他想让我好好表现
He wants me to do well.
那真是一顿有趣的家庭晚餐
That was some family dinner.
你让我们度过了一个美好的夜晚
You got us on a good night.
嘿 我想我们都是被狼养大的
Hey, well, I think we were both raised by wolves.
你妈妈的事我很遗憾
Sorry about your mom.
嗯
Yeah.
安德鲁说你们的母亲很久以前就死了
Andrew said yours died a long time ago.
有时候我觉得当我弹琴时 她就和我在一起
Sometimes I think she's with me when I play.
这有点孤独
That's kind of lonely.
什么?
What?
为幽灵弹琴
Playing for a ghost.
我不打扰你了
I'll leave you to it.
不用担心简
Don't worry about Jane.
我觉得我比你更了解我妹妹
I think I know my sister a little better than you do.
你的外甥女要在这里待多久?
How long will your niece be here?
我不确定 怎么了?
I'm not sure. What is it?
奥利弗小姐 你是想看录像带吗?
Miss Oliver, you were asking about some tapes?
-对 -这边请
- Uh, yeah. - This way.
谢谢
Thank you.
(阿尔伯特音乐厅1985年11月 金色大厅 1985年10月)
(东京歌♥剧院城市音乐厅 1985年1月…)
抱歉 我不是故意吓你的
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to startle you.
她很厉害
She's amazing.
天赋异禀
An extraordinary gift.
如果你那么优秀 为什么不继续呢?
If you could do that, why would you stop?
你为什么要做别的事?
Why would you ever do anything else?
我又找到一盘
I found one more.
谢谢
Thank you.
我是艺术家 我想去艺术学校
I'm an artist. I want to go to art school.
亲爱的 旧金山离这里很远
Honey, San Francisco is a long way from here.
是的 没错
Yeah, that's the idea.
还很贵
And it's expensive.
你还得找份工作 你能做到那样自律吗?
You'll have to get a job too. Do you have that kind of discipline?
显然你有疑虑
Clearly you have doubts.
不 我只是说这比你想的要难
No, I'm just saying it is harder than you think.
大部分父母会说 “祝贺你 我真为你骄傲”
Most parents would say, "Congratulations, I'm so proud of you."
拥有天赋只是一部分
Having talent is only part of it.
成为一名艺术家需要动力 还有…专注 还有…
Being an artist takes drive and… And focus. And--
你怎么会知道成为艺术家的事?
What the fuck would you know about being an artist?
你唯一的意见就是 我该怎么过我的生活
The only opinion you've had is on what I should do with my life.
我是说 你什么时候试着 真正地表达自己的意见?
I mean, when have you ever, ever tried to actually express yourself?
嘿 你想搭车吗?
Hey, do you want a ride?
他们派车来了
They sent a car.
什么?你就这样弹完琴回家吗?
剧集 | 碎片人生(2022) | 导航列表