剧集 | 碎片人生(2022) | 导航列表
That's it. Okay, come here and cut this tape.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 现在 我要你搜他的口袋
Okay, now, I need you to go through his pockets.
行吗?你能做到吗?
Okay? Can you do that?
你能为我搜他的口袋吗?
Can you go through his pockets for me?
安迪 安德莉亚 我们没时间了 我知道你可以做到
Andy. Andrea, we don't have much time. I know you can do it.
搜他的口袋
Go through his pockets.
天啊 见鬼 在哪里?
God, shit, where is it?
好了
Okay.
来 亲爱的
Come on, honey.
把他的手♥机♥给我
Give me his phone.
他的车肯定在这附近 好吗?
His car will be around here. Okay?
你得去找到它
You need to find it
-开车去卡罗敦 -什么?
- and drive to Carrollton. - What?
这里有钱、手♥机♥和门卡
There's money in here, a phone, and a key card.
在卡罗敦 有个叫“搞定”的仓库
In Carrollton, there's a storage place called Get-Em-Go.
你去找320号♥ 好吗?
You look for unit 320, okay?
-我不明白 -320号♥ 你在听吗?
- I don't understand. - 320. Are you listening?
-但为什么你… -说啊!
- But why do you-- - Just say it!
-320号♥ -320号♥ 没错
- The 320. - 320, that's right.
好了 现在 那里有车 好吗?
Okay, now, I have a car there. Okay?
去开车 往北走 一直开到缅因州
So, take it and head north, all the way to Maine.
在卡姆登找个汽车旅馆住下
Find a motel in Camden and just stay there.
我想给戈登打个电♥话♥
I want to call Gordon.
-你的手♥机♥在哪里? -在车♥库♥
- Where's your phone? - In the garage.
-把它留那就行 -什么?为什么?
- Just leave it. - What? Why?
你不能联♥系♥戈登或任何人
You can't talk to Gordon nor anyone.
打电♥话♥、发短♥信♥都不行 什么都不行
No calls, no texting. Nothing.
别用汽车的GPS
Don't use the car's GPS.
在这部手♥机♥里听到我的声音之前 别告诉任何人你在哪
And don't tell anyone where you are until you hear my voice on this phone.
什么?他为什么要伤害你?
What? Why did he want to hurt you?
-亲爱的 我打电♥话♥时会解释的 -我不能去缅因州
- Honey, I'll explain when I call. - I can't just go to Maine.
不 你可以!去卡罗敦 然后开车去缅因州
Yes, you can! Just get to Carrollton, then drive to Maine.
但警♥察♥怎么办?
- But what about the police? - It's better if you're not here!
你不在这里会更好!
听着 等安全了我会给你打电♥话♥
Look, I will call you as soon as it's safe.
等收到我的消息 你就可以回家了 你明白了吗?
When you hear my voice, you can come home. You understand?
我不要离开你
I'm not leaving you.
安德莉亚路易斯
Oh, Andrea Louise.
我爱你胜过一切 但你得相信我 好吗?
I love you more than anything, but you've got to trust me. Okay?
你得走了
You gotta go.
你得走了
- You've gotta go.
该死
Fuck.
(欢迎来到贝尔岛)
剧集 | 碎片人生(2022) | 导航列表