剧集 | 碎片人生(2022) | 导航列表
Would they still be in contact?
我不知道 即使我知道 也不能告诉你
I don't know. And even if I did, I couldn't tell you.
听着 如果不是情况紧急 我不会给你打电♥话♥的
Look, I wouldn't be calling you if it wasn't serious.
我们的协议结束了 简
We're done, Jane.
这是你想要的 最好的结果
That's what you wanted, and that's for the best.
安迪去找贾斯珀 现在她不见了
Andy went to Jasper's, and now she has disappeared.
肯定有问题
Something is very wrong.
查理 拜托了
Charlie, please.
拜托
Please.
(教授被激进分子挟持 梅普克罗夫特绑匪索要赎金)
(迈克尔瓦加斯)
都在这里了
It's all here.
别碰它
Don't touch that.
漂亮的夹克
Nice jacket.
我们走
Let's go.
走后巷
- Take the service lane.
太拥挤了…
Too much traffic…
-非常拥挤 -真的吗?
- Lot of traffic. - Really?
(马丁约瑟夫奎勒 亲爱的丈夫 和父亲 1924年-1988年)
(安妮特雷本奎勒 亲爱的妻子 和母亲 1935年-1977年)
(安德鲁约瑟夫奎勒 亲爱的儿子 和兄弟 1966年-1988年)
嘿 我是安迪 请留言
Hey, this is Andy. Leave a message.
亲爱的 是我
Honey, it's me.
我不知道你会不会看语♥音♥信箱 多半不会 但是…
Uh…
I don't know if you're checking your voicemail. Probably not, but, um…
我来了
I'm here.
我在旧金山
I'm in San Francisco.
我在找你
And I'm looking for you.
你小时候 很讨厌我叫你小心点
When you were little, you used to hate it when I told you to be careful.
也许你觉得我认为 你不能照顾好自己 但…
Maybe you felt like I didn't think you could take care of yourself, but…
你会说:“我很小心”
You'd say, "I'm being careful."
我以前就知道你很小心
And I knew that you were.
我知道你现在也很小心
And I know that you are.
但总有些事
But there are just
是你不明白的 我想…
some things you don't understand. I'm trying to…
我失去了太多人 我只是…
I've lost so many people. I just…
如果我也失去了你 我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what I'd do if I lost you too.
所以给我打电♥话♥ 好吗?
So, call me, okay?
收到留言给我回电♥话♥
Call me if you get this.
(奎勒)
节哀顺变
So sorry for your loss.
你丢了什么东西吗?
Lost something?
如果你找到了可信的论据 告诉我们
If you find a credible argument in there, let us know.
简
Jane.
你药吃多了
You're high.
你想来点吗?
You want some?
我想我们现在是孤儿了
I guess we're orphans now.
我恨他太久了
I hated him for so long.
-如果我知道格蕾丝要去… -不 别说 别那么做
- If I thought Grace was going-- - No, don't. Don't do that.
简…
Jane…
怎么了?
What was that about?
他确信变革世界军队
He's convinced that the Army of the Changing World's
接下来会找他
gonna come for him next.
在董事会任命他为首席执行官之后?
After the board makes him CEO?
是啊 联邦调查局来支持他了
Yeah, well, the FBI's here to hold his hand.
他们来这里干什么?
What are they doing here?
《纪事报》的封面上刊登了 梅普克罗夫特的勒索信
Maplecroft's ransom note was on the cover of the Chronicle.
整座城市都很紧张
Whole city's on edge.
听着…
Look…
尽量把葬礼时间拖久点
Draw this out as long as you can.
我该走了
I should get going.
我们不需要那笔钱
We don't need that money.
听着 钱不是重点
Look, it's not about the money.
我们要传递信息
We need to send a message.
-人们需要知道我们的立场 -他是对的
- People need to know what we stand for. - He's right.
-走吧 -不 你该和简留在这里
- Come on. - No. You should stay here with Jane.
你会被抓的
You're going to get caught.
不 不会的
No, I'm not.
我才刚要开始
I'm just getting started.
行动!反击!抗击艾滋!
Act up! Fight back! Fight AIDS!
(为治愈行动)
行动!反击!抗击艾滋!
Act up! Fight back! Fight AIDS!
去你的 蠢猪!
Fuck you, pig!
天啊!
Oh, God!
(死于贪婪!)
Act up! Fight back! Fight AIDS!
行动!反击!抗击艾滋!
(超♥市♥)
(查理巴斯 迈克尔瓦加斯 幻影旅馆238室)
(查理 10赫勒尔德循环)
-喂? -查理 你是对的
- Yeah? - Charlie, you were right.
迈克尔瓦加斯和安迪都在这里
Michael Vargas was here and so was Andy.
瓦加斯本该在飞往亚特兰大的飞机上
Vargas was supposed to be on a flight to Atlanta.
他没登机
He never showed up.
也没有登记证据
Didn't log in some evidence either.
什么证据?
What evidence?
我还不知道
I don't know yet.
但他也看了你全部的 证人保护计划报告 他无权这么做
But he also read your full WITSEC report. Which he was not authorized to do.
你觉得他告诉安迪里面有什么了吗?
You think he told Andy what was in it?
也许吧
Maybe.
你发现什么了吗?
You find anything?
(伊莱韦克勒)
No.
没有
我不知道到底发生了什么事 但你不能再到处乱跑了
I don't know exactly what's going on, but you need to get off the street.
在安迪安全之前我是不会停下的
Not until Andy's safe.
喂?
Hello?
(韦克勒律所)
快点 我们要迟到了
Hurry up. We're gonna be late.
给他打电♥话♥
So call him.
需要帮忙吗?
Can I give you a hand?
不用了 谢谢 我们能搞定
No, thanks. We got it.
遇到麻烦了吗?
Run into some trouble?
恶魔岛监狱 他为了拍到完美的自♥拍♥照而摔跤了
Alcatraz. He tripped trying to get the perfect selfie.
你们从哪儿来?
Where you folks from?
得州
Texas.
远离家乡
Long way from home.
我们该走了
We should get moving.
-准备好了吗 亲爱的? -好的
- You ready, honey? - Yeah.
我们走吧
Let's go.
别忘了你的千斤顶
Don't forget your jack.
谢谢
Thanks.
…21、22、23
…twenty-one, 22, 23,
24、25、26、27…
twenty-four, 25, 26, 27…
你死了 再来
You're dead. Do it again.
伊莱 你真是救星
Eli. You're a lifesaver.
简 这是克拉拉和伊莱
Jane, this is Clara and Eli.
发生什么事了?
What happened?
-…11、12、13… -我们成功了 我们没事了
- …11, 12, 13… - We made it. We're okay.
安装 快了…
Fits, close…
-无论你需要什么 -…16…
- Whatever you need. - …16…
你得自救 简!
Gotta save your own life, Jane!
不好意思
Excuse me.
伊莱?
Eli?
什么事?
Yeah?
我是简
It's Jane.
天啊
My God.
我能进去吗?
Could I come inside?
(伊莱韦克勒 清白计划)
克拉拉的事我很遗憾
I'm sorry about Clara.
是吗?
Are you?
谢谢
Thank you.
你没打过电♥话♥ 没发过信息
You didn't call. Send a note.
杳无音讯
Nothing.
-我… -你来这里干什么 简?
- I-- - What are you doing here, Jane?
我在找安迪 我还以为她会来
I'm looking for Andy. I thought maybe she'd come by.
她没事吧?
Is she all right?
没事 我会找到她的 虽然机会渺茫
No, yeah. I-I-I'll find her. It really was a long shot.
那…你还经营着农场吗?
What about, uh… You still have the, the, the farm?
我不怎么去那里 那里的回忆太多了
Don't get up there much, too many memories.
剧集 | 碎片人生(2022) | 导航列表