剧集 | 碎片人生(2022) | 导航列表
How can I help you?
起来 蠢猪
Get up, pig.
起来!
Get up!
干♥你♥该干的!
Do your job!
你的枪在哪儿?
Where's your fucking gun?
她…
She, uh...
她没有枪
She doesn't have a gun.
她不是警♥察♥
She's not a cop.
她只是为他们工作 接电♥话♥ 所以…
She just works for them, answering phones, so...
你现在可以离开了
You can go now.
你这个虚伪无用的死婊♥子♥!
You fucking fake useless bitch!
等等!
Wait!
向我开枪吧
Shoot me.
安迪 走啊!安迪 快走!
Andy, go! Go, Andy, go!
-去求救! -去你的!
- Go get help! - Fuck you!
15贝克22…
- 15 Baker 22...
妈妈 你能听到我说话吗?
Mom. Are you with me?
我很冷
I'm cold.
下雪了吗?
Is it snowing?
没有
No.
他要回来了
Oh, he's coming back.
嘿 你安全了
Hey, you're safe.
妈妈?
Mom? Mom?
你没事吧?
You okay?
52岁女性 左手被刺伤
Uh, 52-year-old female, stab wound to the left hand.
意识水平下降
Declining LOC.
安迪?
Andy?
别跟他们说话
Don't talk to them.
谁?
Who?
警♥察♥
The police.
安迪
Andy.
-嘿 -嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
嘿
Hey.
妈妈还在急诊室
Mom's still in the ER.
嗯 我进来时看到她了
Yeah, I saw her on the way in.
他们只是在等整形外科医生
They're just waiting on a plastic surgeon.
她会没事吗?
- Is she gonna be okay? - Hmm.
你能感觉到我在摸你的手指吗?
Can you feel me touching your fingers?
没什么感觉
Barely.
外科医生马上就来
Surgeon's on her way up.
谢谢
Thank you.
(查理巴斯)
枪手是个20多岁的白人男性 现在已经死了
The shooter, a white male in his twenties is now dead.
(贝尔岛女性 阻止了无特定目标枪手)
Hey, you're famous.
嘿 你出名了
鈥ue6ddho used his own weapon against him.
…他因自己的武器而亡
虽然警方还未确定这名女子的身份 但当地人说她是劳拉奥利弗
While the police have not yet identified the woman, locals say she is Laura Oliver,
一位语言病理学家 也是贝尔岛的长♥期♥居民
a speech language pathologist and long-time resident of Belle Isle.
据萨凡纳退伍军人事务中心的 临床医生所说
A clinician at Savannah's Veterans' Affairs Center,
奥利弗在打斗中受伤 正在这家医院接受治疗
Oliver was injured during the struggle and is being treated at this hospital.
目击者在社交媒体上赞扬了奥利弗
Eyewitnesses praised Oliver on social media,
说她可能救了许多人的命
saying she likely saved many lives.
这一事件震惊了这个犯罪率最低的
The incident shocked residents of this quiet community
安静社区的居民…
which has the lowest crime rate...
安迪 你该回家了
Andy, you should go home.
我没事
I'm okay.
安德莉亚 你都站不稳了
Andrea, you can barely stand up.
她一做完手术我就给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you as soon as she's out of surgery.
妈妈语无伦次的 她…
Mom wasn't making any sense. She...
她以为在下雪 她告诉我别说话…
She thought it was snowing, and she told me not to talk to--
她跟你说了什么?
- What did she say to you?
安德莉亚奥利弗?
Andrea Oliver?
我是威尔逊探长
I'm Detective Sergeant Wilson.
这是舒尔茨警探
This is Detective Shooltz.
来自萨凡纳警♥察♥局
Savannah Police Department.
我们在协助调查贝尔岛的事
We're assisting Belle Isle with the investigation.
我们能私下聊聊吗?
If we could have a word in private?
现在时机不太好
It's not a good time.
你是?
And you are?
安迪的继父 戈登奥利弗
Andy's stepfather, Gordon Oliver.
你的妻子怎么样了?
And how's your wife doing?
是前妻 她勉强还撑得住 谢谢
Ex-wife. She's managing, thank you.
奥利弗小姐 如果你能给我们解释一下就好了
Ms. Oliver, if you could take us through it.
就告诉我们发生了什么事
Just tell us what happened.
Um...
你没事吧?
You okay?
她…她熬了一整晚
She... She's, you know, been up all night.
-然后发生了这件事 很显然 她… -当然 我理解
- Then this happens. Obviously, she's-- - Of course, I understand.
听着 不如我告诉你 我们都知道些什么吧?
Look, how about I tell you what we know?
你看看有没有什么要补充的
You see if you have anything to add.
想坐下吗?
Want to sit down?
你认识枪手吗?
Did you recognize the shooter?
不认识
Uh, no.
他叫乔纳赫尔辛格 25岁
Name's Jonah Helsinger. 25 years old.
显然那个被枪杀的年轻女人 夏莉伯纳德
Apparently the young woman who was shot, Shelly Bernard,
她在三周前和他分手了 他无法接受这一点
she broke up with him three weeks ago. He didn't take it well.
天啊
Christ.
我…从目击者那里得知 赫尔辛格以为你会杀了他
I, uh...gather from witnesses that Helsinger expected you to kill him.
他看到了你的制♥服♥ 想借警♥察♥之手自杀
He saw your uniform, figured on suicide by cop.
但是因为你没有携带武器…
But, since you weren't armed...
你妈妈的举动令人惊讶
That was something, what your mom did.
她在军队服过役吗?
She serve in the military?
你看视频了吗?
You see the video?
有人觉得录下枪击过程 比给911发信息更重要
Someone decided it was more important to record the shooting than text 911.
-走 快跑 去求救!安迪 走啊! -去你的!
- Go, run! Get help! Andy, go! - Fuck you!
你妈妈用刀的时候说了什么?
When she used the knife, what was your mother saying?
安迪?
Andy?
妈妈!你没事吧?你在里面呆了很久
Mom! Are you okay? You were in there forever.
-嗨 甜心 -嘿
- Hi, sweetie. - Hey.
奥利弗女士 我是威尔逊探长…
Ms. Oliver, I'm Detective Sergeant Wilson--
抱歉 我不认为…
I'm sorry, I don't think--
我们只需要十分钟
We just need ten minutes.
不行 我很累了
No, I'm...very tired.
我会让办公室的人打电♥话♥ 约个时间 好吗?
I'll have my office call and schedule an appointment, okay?
当然
Sure.
-你保重 -你也是
- Take care. - You, too.
我们送你回病房♥
Let's get you back to your room.
我要回家
I'm going home.
劳拉?
Laura?
-但你刚做完手术 -我讨厌医院 戈登
- But you just got out of surgery. - I hate hospitals, Gordon.
爸爸 她想回家
Dad, she wants to go home.
好吧
All right.
你能把车开到后面去吗? 前门有一群记者
Will you bring the car out back? There's a bunch of press out front.
好
Okay.
你跟他们说什么了?
What did you say to them?
没什么 他们… 他们只想知道发生了什么事
Nothing. They... They just wanted to know what happened.
我不喜欢受到这种关注
- I don't like all this attention. - Yeah, let's get you out of here.
嗯 我们带你离开这里
不 我们不能这么做
No. We can't do this.
你不能再照顾我了
You're not taking care of me again.
我知道 我们会想办法的
I know, we'll figure it out.
你就不该回来
You should never have come back.
妈妈 没事的
Mom, it's okay.
德威恩?德威恩 可以把我的东西拿来吗?
Dwayne? Dwayne, can I please get my things?
当然
Sure.
你去找戈登 我一会就去
You go meet Gordon. I'll be there in a minute.
安迪?你能做到吗?
Andy? Can you do that?
嗯
Yeah.
-你能相信这事吗? -太惊人了
- Can you believe this? - Amazing.
-对 -天啊
- Yeah. - Oh, my God, though.
我就是无法相信
I just don't believe it.
难怪这事会疯传
No wonder this thing is going viral.
你看这个女人 你就是无法…
剧集 | 碎片人生(2022) | 导航列表