剧集 | 碎片人生(2022) | 导航列表
戈登 你做得够多了 谢谢 但请你别掺和到这件事里
Gordon, you've done enough. Thank you. But please just stay out of this.
-太晚了 -交给我就行
- Too late for that. - I'll handle it.
我不会让任何人伤害我们的女儿
I'm not gonna let anyone hurt our daughter.
你是说我的女儿吧?
My daughter, you mean?
嗨 抱歉 打扰一下 你介意我借一下平板吗?
Hi. Sorry. Excuse me. Um… Do you mind if I just borrow that for a second?
我只是想查点东西
I just need to look something up.
Um…
我们马上就走了
We're leaving soon.
谢谢
Thank you.
(宝拉孔特 照片墙上的康兹标签)
(孔特DJ的频道 音流X)
(宝拉孔茨谋杀)
(你是不是想找 宝拉昆德谋杀)
(宝拉昆德假释被拒)
(宝拉昆德)
(宝拉路易斯昆德 生于1968年9月4日)
(是一名美国激进分子 也是变革世界军队的前成员)
(变革世界军队由尼克哈普 在20世纪80年代中期建立)
(他是激进左翼分子 现在在逃)
(昆德被判80年监禁 因为她参与了谋杀…)
(…昆德的代理律师 沃斯堡的律师杰拉尔丁罗斯说)
把东西还给我吧
I need that back.
这地方是给家庭准备的
This place is for families.
对
Right. Uh…
当然了 抱歉
Sorry, of course.
(卡斯韦尔监狱 杰拉尔丁罗斯 沃斯堡)
喂?
Hello?
安迪 谢天谢地
Oh, Andy. Thank God.
我听不到你说话
I can't hear you.
你在哪里?
Where are you?
我不知道 阿♥拉♥巴马州的某个地方吧
I don't know. Alabama, somewhere.
我告诉你往北开的
I told you to drive north.
你一个人在外面不安全
It's not safe for you to be out there on your own.
为什么?告诉我原因
Why? Tell me why.
有一伙人在找我
There are people looking for me.
比如宝拉吗?
Like Paula?
不 她…她跟这一切无关 不是的
No, no. She, um… She's not part of this. No.
查理呢?他跟这一切无关吗?
And Charlie? He's not part of this?
戈登呢?
And Gordon?
我去了那个仓库 找到了你所有的假身份证
I went to that storage unit and found all the fake IDs of your face.
你知道我发现了什么吗? 那些身份证都不是给我的
And you know what I realized? None of those IDs are for me.
所以你打算怎么做?
So, how was that gonna work?
自己逃之夭夭 然后丢下我一个吗?
You make your grand escape and then just gonna leave me?
Uh…
喂?
Hello?
安迪 拜托 别在电♥话♥里说这些 好吗?
Andy, please, not on the phone. Okay?
让我去接你 然后我可以解释
Just let me come get you, and I can explain.
不 我回家
No, I'll come home.
不行 我不想让你一个人在外面
No, I don't want you out there on your own.
我说我回家 半夜我就到了
I said I'll come home. I can be there by midnight.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
我现在就出发 路上不停车
I'm leaving now. I won't stop anywhere.
好 谢谢 谢谢你 宝贝
Okay. Thank you. Thank you, baby.
如果有需要 就给我打电♥话♥
If you need anything, call me.
我的手♥机♥不关机 好吗? 我随身携带 不关机
I have my phone on. Okay? I have it with me, and it's on.
我爱你
And I love you.
嗯
Yeah.
(达拉斯 沃斯堡)
(不知名来电者)
(添加虚拟网连接)
(旅游城市 萨凡纳 乔治亚州沃斯堡 得克萨斯州)
嘿 我打电♥话♥来 是为了劳拉和安迪的事
Hey. I'm calling about Laura and Andy.
妈妈?
Mommy?
Shh.
我们要去哪儿?
Where are we going?
去一个有浪花的大湖
To a big lake with waves.
为什么?
Why?
你不想看看妈妈长大的地方吗?
Don't you want to see where Mommy grew up?
爸爸来吗?
Is Dad coming?
我很冷
I'm cold.
嘿 你马上就暖和了
Hey, you'll be warm in just a second.
我想要我的猴子
I need my monkey.
我们要去冒险 很兴奋吧?
We're going on an adventure. Isn't this exciting?
不
No.
闭上眼睛 等你睡醒了 我们就到了
Just rest your eyes, and when you wake up, we'll be there.
见鬼 安妮特!下车!就现在!
God dammit, Annette! Get out of the car! Now!
-妈妈! -我说了下车!
- Mommy! - I said get out of the car!
-没事的 宝贝 -你哪儿都去不了!
- It's okay, baby. - You're not going anywhere!
你不能带他们走 那是不可能的
You are not taking them. That is not gonna happen.
爸爸?
Dad?
你疯了 安妮特
You're out of your mind, Annette.
我会把你关起来 让你永远见不到孩子们
I'll lock you up, and you're never gonna see the children.
把那玩意儿关了!
- Turn that damn thing off!
我自己抚养他们 我们不再需要你了
I'll raise them myself, we don't need you anymore.
你会一无所有 听到了吗?一无所有
You'll have nothing, you hear me? Nothing.
什么都没有
Not a goddamn thing.
我会的
I'll do it.
我会从你身上碾过去
I'll run you over.
来啊 试试
Go ahead, try it.
我永远不会让你把他们带走
I will never let you take them.
好了 所有人都回家
Come on. Everyone back in the house.
妈妈 不 妈妈!
Mommy. No. Mommy!
(萨凡纳 希尔顿海德国际机场)
(麦克多威尔与罗斯律所)
It's at the back, down the corridor to the right.
-后面 沿着走廊往右拐 嗨 -谢谢
- Thanks. - Thanks. Hi.
我想见杰拉尔丁罗斯
I'd like to see Geraldine Ross.
您有预约吗?
Do you have an appointment?
没有 但这是和她的客户 宝拉昆德有关的事
Uh, no, but it's about one of her clients, Paula Kunde.
罗斯女士不会 就正在进行的法律事务发表声明
Ms. Ross does not give statements about ongoing legal matters.
我不是记者
I'm not a reporter.
我在拍有关量刑改革的纪录片
I'm making a documentary on sentencing reform,
我想和宝拉谈谈
and I want to talk to Paula.
抱歉 没那么简单
I'm sorry, it's not that simple.
我知道 我给卡斯韦尔打了电♥话♥
I know. I called Carswell,
他们说我得上什么名单才能进去
and they said I need to get on some list to get in,
所以如果我能和罗斯女士聊聊…
so if I could just speak with Ms. Ross…
首次咨♥询♥需要400美元
There's a $400 charge for an initial consult.
好
Sold.
好吧 下个可预约的时间是三周后
Okay, well, the next available appointment is in three weeks.
周一十点 可以吗?
Monday at 10:00. Does that work?
我希望可以是今天
I was hoping for something today.
最早是三周后
Three weeks out is the earliest.
麦克多威尔与罗斯律所 有何贵干?
McDowell & Ross, may I help you?
他会在周五回来
He'll be back on Friday.
好 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
天啊 我讨厌这样的天气
God, I hate this weather.
下次我们开车吧
Next time, let's drive.
-给你 -那是杰拉尔丁的
- Here. - That's Geraldine's.
我下次再喝吧
- I'll get the next one. - Drinks tonight?
今晚喝酒去吗?
不行 我有舞蹈课
- Can't. Dance class. - Exercise is overrated.
运动没那么有益处
Stop it.
别说了
- Come on, one drink.
来吧 就一杯
我们要迟到了
We're gonna be late.
你来吗?
You coming?
我讨厌那个男女通用的厕所 托德很恶心
I hate that unisex bathroom. Todd is gross.
我真该化化妆了 那是什么色号♥?
I really need a makeover. What color is that?
哈德帕斯
Hard Pass.
听起来像我前男友
Sounds like the last guy I met.
见鬼!天啊 非常抱歉
Oh, shit! Oh, my God. I'm so sorry.
我…我来吧 我要迟到了
I'll get it. I'm late.
底下都湿了
Oh. It's all in the bottom.
-不!对不起 -就…就…就交给我吧
- No! Sorry. - Just… Just… Just let me.
抱歉 我…我真的很抱歉
Sorry. I'm… I'm really, really sorry.
你们办公时间到几点?
And you're open till?
太好了 谢谢
Great. Thanks.
嘿 简
Hey, Jane.
你最近挺忙的嘛
You've been busy.
(得州驾照 斯科特希拉N)
剧集 | 碎片人生(2022) | 导航列表