剧集 | 碎片人生(2022) | 导航列表
You really are incredible.
哇
Wow.
(安息吧)
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
抱歉 我…
Sorry, I'm, uh…
我不是来工作的
I'm not here for work.
你没事了吧?医生怎么说?
Uh, are you all right? What did the doctor say?
他们发现了一个针孔
They found a needle mark.
某种呼吸麻痹类药物
Some kind of respiratory paralytic.
他们说如果不是你做了心肺复苏 我就活不成了
They said if you didn't start CPR, I wouldn't have made it.
所以谢谢你
So, thank you for
救了我的命
saving my life.
Well, we're even.
我们两清了
Uh…
你在这里干什么?
What are you doing here?
我要开车去华盛顿
I'm, uh, I'm driving up to DC.
我想我可以顺路过来看看
Figured I'd stop by on the way.
去华盛顿干什么?
What's in DC?
你去问内务部吧
Ask Internal Affairs.
-我没有害你被解雇吧 有吗? -我做了我该做的
- I didn't get you fired, didn't I? - I did what I did.
看看他们怎么说吧
We'll see what they say.
你的胳膊怎么样?
How's your arm?
没事
It's fine.
你怎么处理这些事?
How are you doing with all this?
我不知道
I don't know.
我睡不着觉
- It's hard to sleep. - Hmm.
我会派几个联邦探员去你家
I'll send a couple of Feds up to your house
暗中保护你和你妈妈
to keep an eye on you and your mom.
如果你愿意的话
If you like.
我对我的跟踪狂很挑剔
I'm picky about my stalkers.
对
Right.
我过几天回去的时候 还会经过这里 所以…
You know, I am passing back through in a couple of days, so…
我们可以一起吃晚餐
We could grab dinner.
-像普通人那样? -对
- Like normal people? - Yeah. Yeah.
你觉得我们能那样吗?
Do you think we could do that
等我变得更…
when I'm a little more…
当然
Sure.
很高兴你能过来
I'm glad you stopped by.
即使贝尔岛不是什么顺路过来的地方
Even if Belle Isle isn't on the way to anything.
我不知道 我就是有点喜欢这里了
I don't know. I'm kind of coming around to this place.
景色还不赖
The scenery's not so bad.
哇
Wow.
嗨
Hi.
不开心吗?
- Nothing sparks joy?
这都是垃圾
It's all junk.
我们还没谈过
We haven't talked.
我还以为也许
I thought maybe
你需要一点时间
you needed some time.
但你可以问我问题
But you can ask me a question.
问吧
Ask.
你为什么想见尼克?
Why'd you want to see Nick?
我…
I…
希望他离我们远点
wanted him to leave us alone.
他可能会杀了你
He could have killed you.
我知道
I know.
听起来你根本不在乎
Sounds like you don't even care.
他每天都在杀我
He's been killing me every day.
我只是想把他从我脑子里赶出去
I just needed to get him out of my head.
有时候我会非常愤怒
Sometimes I would become so fucking enraged,
我只想把房♥子烧了
I just wanted to burn the house down.
我总觉得自己做错了什么
I always thought I'd done something wrong.
不!
No! Oh.
天啊 不 我…
God, no. I…
我从没想过让你看到我那样 所以我才会去海滩
I never wanted you to see me like that. That's why I would go to the beach.
我就想:“劳拉会怎么做?”
And I'd think, "What would Laura do?"
就像她是个真人一样
Like she was a real person.
她对我来说是真的
She was real to me.
我知道
I know.
我试着在不失去 其他一切的前提下忘了她
I'm trying to let her go without losing everything else.
我想起了一些事 然后我想…
I remember something and then I think…
安迪
Andy,
我们和戈登在这里的生活…
our lives here with Gordon,
那些年…
all those years…
你不会失去那些的
You won't lose that.
我只是想让你有自己的生活
I just wanted you to have your own life.
知道这些
I mean, is it better
是不是更好?
knowing all this?
嗯 我知道我是怎么来的了
Yeah, I know how I got here.
我知道
I know
发生了什么事
what happened.
我知道你爱谁
I know who you love.
你想从尼克那里得到什么?
And what do you want from Nick?
什么?
What?
-没什么 我只是…我… -什么?
- Nothing. I just… I… - What?
我很高兴知道自己的父亲是谁 有那么糟糕吗?
I'm glad I know who my father is. Is that so terrible?
我希望你从没见过他
I wish you'd never met him.
-我希望我没有… -你在生我的气
- I wish I hadn't-- - You're mad at me.
-因为我在树林里阻止了你 -他没什么可以给你的
- For stopping you in the woods. - He has nothing to give you.
-他“毁”人不倦 -我知道他的所作所为
- He destroys people. - I know what he does.
不
No.
-你不知道 -我这么做不是为了他
- You don't. - I didn't do it for him.
我才不在乎尼克 我在乎的人是你 妈妈
I don't give a fuck about Nick. I care about you, Mom.
你懂吗?
Do you get that?
我想让你有自己的生活
I want you to have your own life.
那会是什么样的呢?
What would that look like?
-下午好 -嗨
- Good afternoon. - Hi.
-需要帮助吗? -我在找…
- How can I help you? - Uh, I was looking for…
有贝森多夫吗?
Do you have a B?sendorfer?
有几架 在后面
Several. In the back.
你要不要…
Would you like to…
嗯 一会儿就好
Yeah, just for a minute.
多久都行
As long as you like.
Uh…
我本想告诉你你真正的生日
I meant to tell you your… Your real birthday.
7月9日
July 9th.
你本该六月就出生 但你迟到了两周
You were supposed to come in June, but you were two weeks late.
对
Figures.
你出生的医院是
You were born in the hospital
俄勒冈州尤金市的女子惩教所医院
of The Women's Correctional Facility in Eugene, Oregon.
是个深夜
Late at night.
我抱了你一会儿…
I held you for a while, and, um…
然后他们把你带走了
And then they took you away.
你…
Did you…
你就没想过把我留给克拉拉吗?
Did you ever think of leaving me with Clara?
永远?
For good?
嗯
Yes.
想过 因为我…
Yes, because I…
配不上你
didn't deserve you.
结束了
It's over.
你不用再保护我了
You don't need to protect me anymore.
介意我加入吗?
Mind if I join you?
-不 当然不介意 -请来杯巴黎水
- No, of course not. - Perrier, please.
你不该来这里
You shouldn't be here.
为什么他们称它为晨吐?
Why do they call it morning sickness?
我整天都在吐
Mine lasts all day.
咸饼干 你醒来时吃一点
Saltines. Right when you wake up.
会有帮助的
It helps.
我觉得是个女孩
I think it's a girl.
不知为何 我就是这么觉得
I don't know why, I just do.
你应该和你父亲在一起
You should be with your father.
我父亲…
My father…
剧集 | 碎片人生(2022) | 导航列表