剧集 | 碎片人生(2022) | 导航列表
马丁怎么说?
What did Martin say?
我知道那是他最不想看到的结果
I knew it was the last thing he wanted.
当然了
Of course it was.
你知道我们的女儿不认可我
You know our daughter disapproves of me.
她认为我♥操♥纵着邪教
She thinks I ran a cult.
她没发现自己已是邪教一员了 家庭是真正的邪教 不是吗?
She hasn't noticed she's already in one. Family is the real cult, isn't it?
我是联邦调查局的头号♥通缉犯
I'm on the FBI's most wanted list.
但奎勒家族…
But the Quellers…
他们也并非完全无辜 对吧 简?
They weren't exactly innocent, are they, Jane?
东西在哪儿?
So where is it?
那是什么?
What is that? What is that?
你这个可靠的儿子将会接管公♥司♥
You'll take over the company. The responsible son.
贾斯珀 我告诉你…
- Jasper, I'm telling you…
这太危险了
It's too dangerous.
邀请亚历克斯梅普克罗夫特到奥斯陆
Just get Alex Maplecroft invited to Oslo.
剩下的交给我
I'll do the rest.
没人会知道你参与了这件事
No one will know you had any part of this.
这太疯狂了
This is insane.
我们不会成功的
We can't pull it off.
你这个可靠的儿子将会接管公♥司♥
You'll take over the company. The responsible son.
贾斯珀 我告诉你 董事会一点也不会怀疑
Jasper, I'm telling you, the board won't even blink.
我想让他出局 但…
I want him out, but…
-不是像这样 -相信我
- Not like this. - Trust me.
他会不得不辞职 他别无选择
He'll resign. He'll have to. He'll have no choice.
听着 你我都知道他对简青睐有加
Look, I know you know he's got his eye on Jane.
我不知道 也许她能搞定
I don't know, maybe she could run it all.
也许她就是那个人
Maybe she is the one.
你确定格蕾丝朱诺没问题?
You're sure about Grace Juno?
我们让她做什么她就会做什么
She'll do whatever we ask her to do.
我不想知道细节 就…
I don't want to know the details. Just…
就…给我两周时间
Just… Give me two weeks.
你知道贾斯珀与此事有关
You knew Jasper was involved.
不知道
No.
-后来才知道 -但这东西一直在你那
- Not till later.
But you've had that, this whole time.
-对 用它换回我的生活 -你倒是好好生活了
- Yeah, to buy my life back. - You've had a life.
你要做什么?用威胁得到宽恕吗?
What are you gonna do? Blackmail your way to a pardon?
走着瞧吧
We'll see.
贾斯珀干得不错
Jasper's had a good run.
我们中只有他得到了他想要的
He's the only one of us who got what he wanted.
现在你得到了你想要的
Well, now you have what you want.
还没有
Not yet.
我曾想见你 简
I wanted to see you, Jane.
你派人来杀我
You sent a man to kill me.
不 我没有
No, I didn't.
他应该带你来见我的
He was supposed to bring you to me.
我不能在贝尔岛出现
I couldn't exactly show up in Belle Isle.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
有些事我想知道 我想我们的女儿也想
There are things I'd like to know. I think our daughter would too.
查理 嘿 查理 起来 嘿
Charlie. Hey, Charlie, come on. Hey.
在奥斯陆发生什么事了 简?
What happened in Oslo, Jane?
在奥斯陆发生什么事了?
What happened in Oslo?
-你知道在奥斯陆发生了什么 -我没有给格蕾丝那把枪
- You know what happened in Oslo. - I didn't give Grace that gun.
对
Right.
就像你不知道查理发生了什么一样
Just like you don't know what happened to Charlie.
-天啊 -安迪 不!不要 安迪!
Oh, God.
- Andy, no! No, Andy! No!
别动!
- Don't move! Don't move.
亲爱的 你没事吧?
- Honey, you're okay?
妈妈
Mom. Mom.
好
Okay. Okay.
让我看看你的胳膊
Let me see your arm.
你没事了 留在这里
You're okay. Stay here.
你一直在等这个机会
You've been waiting to do this.
我知道的
I know you have.
开枪吧
Do it.
快啊 开枪
Come on, go ahead.
快点
Come on.
快点 开枪
- Come on, go ahead.
妈妈
Mom.
安德莉亚 不 天啊 我告诉你留在那里的!
Andrea, no. Oh, God, I told you to stay there!
你还在等什么?
What are you waiting for?
简…
Jane…
你不用这么做的
You don't have to do this.
结束了
It's over.
请别这么做
Please don't do this.
-美国法警!放下武器! -所有人趴在地上 就现在!
- US Marshals! Drop your weapon! - Everybody on the ground, now!
-现在放下武器! -放下武器!
- Drop the gun, now! - Drop your weapon!
所有人趴在地上 就现在!
Everybody on the ground, now!
(司法部)
谢谢你来这里
Thanks for coming out here.
我必须亲眼确认你平安无事
I needed to see you were in one piece.
真不敢相信查理走了
I can't believe Charlie's gone.
我以前很讨厌查理
I used to resent Charlie.
他比我更了解我妻子
That he knew my wife more than I did.
现在你知道一切了
Now you know everything.
我看了能看到的一切 马丁、奥斯陆
I read everything I could. Martin. Oslo.
音乐会评价 一切
Concert reviews. Everything.
我以为它们能让事情更明晰
Thought it would help explain things,
但并没有
but it doesn't.
真的没有
Not really.
爸爸…
Dad…
你想改名吗?
You wanna change your name?
你是什么意思?
I… What do you mean?
我在修改你妈妈的遗嘱
I'm revising your mom's will.
她现在是奎勒家的合法成员 所以你或许应该…
She's legally a Queller now, so you should probably--
我不想要他们的任何东西
I don't want anything from them.
听着 安迪 这是你的遗产
Listen, Andy. It's your legacy.
你妈妈想留给你
Your mom wants you to have it.
你得想办法回到她身边
You're gonna have to make your way back to her.
对你来说不一样 你躲不掉你妈妈的
It's different for you. You can't avoid your mom.
(社区关系服务 美国司法部)
无论你要我说什么 我都准备好了
Anything you need me to say, I'm ready.
很好
Good.
政♥府♥等了30年才抓到这个家伙
Government's been waiting 30 years to get this guy.
-我也在等 -有道理
- Oh, well, I've waited too. - Fair enough.
但在你作证之后
But after you give your testimony,
哈普先生会直接被关进超级监狱
Mr. Harp will be heading straight to a supermax.
让他烂在那里
Let him rot.
(司法部)
-奎勒先生 -嘿 玛妮 可以借一下我妹妹吗?
- Mr. Queller. - Hey, Marnie, could I borrow my sister?
-我们保持联♥系♥ -谢谢
- We'll be in touch. - Thank you.
你来这里干什么?
What are you doing here?
-你不接我的电♥话♥ -安迪进了医院
- You didn't answer my calls. - Andy was in the hospital.
她怎么样?听说整件事闹得挺凶的
Hey, how is she? I heard the, uh… I heard the whole thing was pretty brutal.
你想知道磁带的事吗?
Are you wondering about the tape?
它毁了 一切都在大火中烧毁了
Well, it's gone. Everything burned in the fire.
你不信我?
You don't believe me?
联调局愿意与我们合作
The, uh… The Feds are willing to work with us
商讨透露尼克消息的时间和方式
as to when and how the news breaks about Nick.
他已经有律师了
Oh, he already has an attorney.
-所以呢? -所以他会想办法脱身的
- So? - So, he'll find a way out of this.
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
他害死了一名美国法警
He's responsible for the death of a US Marshal.
更别提我们的父亲了
Not to mention our father.
我们得查出他跟那个律师说了什么 你不这么想吗?
We need to find out what he's telling that lawyer. Don't you think?
你能做到的
You can make that happen.
什么?
I'm sorry?
查出他说了什么
Find out what he's saying.
你听到自己说的话了吗?
Do you, do you even hear yourself?
你是想让我♥干♥涉司法系统
You-You're asking me to interfere in the justice system.
这案子涉及到我们家族 而我马上就要…
In a case involving our family when I'm about to be…
你真是了不起
剧集 | 碎片人生(2022) | 导航列表