剧集 | 碎片人生(2022) | 导航列表
You watch this woman, and you just can't...
谢谢 德威恩
Thanks, Dwayne.
好了 准备出发吧
All right. All set.
谢谢
Thank you.
他们给你开了什么药?
What, uh, meds did they give you?
你可以留在戈登家
You can stay at Gordon's.
什么?
What?
至少今晚
At least for tonight.
我不会留你一个人的
I'm not leaving you alone.
听着 我们…我们已经推迟得够久了
Look, we've... We've put this off long enough.
推迟什么了?
Put what off?
你得搬出去
You need to move out.
你太操之过急了
You're getting way ahead of yourself.
不 你没听我说的话 我是认真的
No, you're not listening to me. I'm serious.
抱歉 我们能晚点聊这事吗?
Sorry, could we talk about this later?
不行 你得开始自己的生活
No, you need to start your life,
-不管它是什么样子 -我明白
- whatever that looks like. - I get it.
我要你今晚就离开那栋房♥子 就…
And I want you out of the house tonight. Just...
抱歉 但那听上去有点疯狂
I'm sorry, but that sounds a little crazy.
我不在乎它听起来如何
I don't care what it sounds like.
你为什么这么做?
Why are you doing this?
-因为我没有… -因为你…
- Is it 'cause I didn't-- - Because you...
-什么? -你是个成年人!
- What? - You're an adult!
所以行事成熟一点吧
So, start acting like one.
-这些都放在这里吗? -对
- These go down there? - Yeah.
她随时会出来
She'll be here any minute.
嗯 我们要拍下她离开的录像
Yes, we have the footage of her leaving.
我们对劳拉奥利弗知之甚少
Little is known about Laura Oliver,
这位乔治亚州女性的英勇行为 阻止了今天早些时候
the Georgia woman whose heroism stopped what might have been
可能更致命的暴行
an even deadlier rampage earlier today.
邻居们说奥利弗是位敬业的治疗师
Neighbors say Oliver is a dedicated healer,
她在萨凡纳的退伍军人中心 工作了几十年
who's worked for several decades at Savannah's Veterans' Center
并积极参与当地的慈善事业
and is active in local charities.
(乔治亚州女子阻止枪手)
The video of her extraordinary confrontation with the gunman
她与持枪者英勇搏斗的视频
已有50万的浏览量
has already racked up half a million views.
奥利弗在袭击中受伤 目前正在康复
Oliver, recovering from injuries sustained during the attack
她没有接受采访请求
has not responded to interview requests.
今天的贝尔岛枪击…
Today's Belle Isle shooting...
你看新闻了吗?
Have you seen the news?
我们有麻烦了
We've got a problem.
是她
It's her.
小心点
Be careful.
我给你泡点茶
I'll make you some tea.
你该去打包东西了
You should pack.
虚伪无用的死婊♥子♥!
Fucking fake useless bitch!
好了
There you go.
还需要别的吗?
Need anything else?
不用了 就…
No. Just...
带安迪一起走
take Andy with you.
劳拉 今天实在是太糟糕了
Laura, the day was as fucked as it gets.
我知道
I know.
所以 别让你的女儿更难过
So, don't make it harder for your daughter.
我是想帮她
I'm trying to help her.
Hmm.
你确定那是最好的方式吗?
You sure that's the best way to do it?
我就知道那男孩要做点什么
I knew that boy was gonna do something.
我在他的眼睛里看出来了
I saw it in his eyes.
然后贝琪一直说个不停
And then Betsy was going on and on.
你阻止了他
You stopped him.
现在已经不重要了 已经太晚了
It doesn't matter, it's too late now.
嘿
Hey.
给他们打电♥话♥
Call them.
晚安
Good night.
好好休息
Get some rest.
(可怜的人们 真希望这没发生 标签螃蟹小屋)
(警♥察♥的命也是命! 她没有中枪真是太好了)
(妈妈很厉害 女儿是个孬种)
(那妈妈是个大佬! 她肯定是非自愿独身者)
(所以女孩不该当警♥察♥)
(一有麻烦 她们就无法处理 标签螃蟹小屋)
你得吃点东西
You need to eat.
别再照顾我了
Stop taking care of me.
来吧 别让我一个人喝酒
Come on, don't make me drink alone.
你有杯子吗?
You got a glass?
有
Uh, yeah.
妈妈怎么样?
How's Mom?
我想她会睡着的
I think she'll sleep.
祝你生日快乐
To your birthday.
我们再找个日子庆祝一下
- We'll find another day to celebrate.
30岁太糟糕了
- Thirty sucks.
我什么都没干
I didn't do anything.
在餐厅的时候
In the diner.
安迪 你活了下来 这才是最重要的
You survived, Andy. That's all that matters.
调度中心说我应该去接受心理咨♥询♥
Dispatch said I should get some counseling.
妈妈早就认为我需要看心理医生
Mom already thought I needed a shrink.
我看到她做的事了 但…
I saw what she did, but...
感觉就像做梦一样
It doesn't feel real.
她是那么的…
She's so...
超然
Cut off.
安迪 她很害怕 她今天差点失去你
- She's scared, Andy.
She almost lost you today.
你是你妈妈的一切
You mean everything to your mom.
那她为什么把我赶走?
Then why is she kicking me out?
你知道你妈妈怎么处理…她会逃避
You know how your mom deals... She shuts down.
她只是需要时间
She just needs time.
对 远离我
Yeah. Away from me.
Hmm.
你看这样如何 你今晚跟我在一起
What do you say you stay with me tonight
然后我们明天再看看情况如何
and then we'll see how things look tomorrow?
我只需要打包一些东西
I just need to pack some things.
好 我晚点再来
Okay, I'll be back.
我有自行车 没事
I have my bike, I'm okay.
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you.
吃了那个三明治
- Eat the sandwich.
要变天了
We're gonna get some weather.
我很冷
I'm cold.
下雪了吗?
Is it snowing?
(戈登 刚给你打了电♥话♥)
(给我五分钟)
(睡会吧 我没事 别为了等我不睡觉)
该死
Oh, shit.
你是谁?
Who are you?
这不重要…
It doesn't matter...
你想要什么?
What do you want?
没什么好说的
There's nothing to talk about.
他不想要你的钱
He doesn't want your money.
-宝拉对你的看法是对的 -宝拉昆德
- Paula was right about you. - Paula Kunde--
闭嘴
Shut up.
拜托 不要!
Please, no!
求你了!
Please! Please!
(911 419海…)
安迪!
- Andy! Andy!
安迪!
- Andy!
起来
Get up.
你…你没事的
You...You're okay.
安迪 没…
Andy, it...
没事的
- It's okay.
安迪!
Andy!
没…没事的
It...It...It's...It's okay.
警♥察♥
The police.
-天啊 为什么… -什么?
- Oh, God, why-- - What?
宝贝 你给911打电♥话♥了?
- Baby, did you call 911?
好 你能帮我吗?
Okay. Can you help me?
你能…
Can you...
那里 剪刀在那里 你能去拿…
There, um...Scissors there, can you please just get...
这么黑你能看到吗?它就在那里
Can you see them in the dark? They're just there.
就是它 好 来把胶带剪断
剧集 | 碎片人生(2022) | 导航列表