剧集 | 碎片人生(2022) | 导航列表
Huh?
你发烧了
You're burning up.
你为什么不说话?
Why didn't you say something?
我为我的信仰而死 简
I'm dying for something I believe in, Jane.
有多少人能这么说?
How many people can say that?
你听起来就像他
You sound just like him.
很好
Good.
-我带你去医院吧 -不行
- Let me take you to a hospital. - No.
没关系
It's okay.
你会没事的
You'll be okay.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
我希望是女孩
I hope it's a girl.
那是完美的因果
That'll be perfect karma.
我需要你
I need you here.
我一个人不行的
I can't be alone.
你不是一个人
You won't be.
你不是一个人
You won't be.
这太疯狂了 我们做不到
This is insane. We can't pull it off.
你这个可靠的儿子将会接管公♥司♥
You'll take over the company, the responsible son.
贾斯珀 我告诉你 董事会一点也不会怀疑
Jasper, I'm telling you, the board won't even blink.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
我要带安德鲁去医院
I'm taking Andrew to the hospital.
不行 简
No. Jane.
他撑不过今晚的
He won't make it through the night.
我知道
I know.
所以你就…眼睁睁看着他去死吗?
So you're just… okay with letting him die?
听着 太迟了 全国的警♥察♥都在找我们
Look, it's too late. It's too late. Every cop in the country's looking for us.
我不在乎
I don't fucking care.
你以为我想发生这样的事吗?
Do you think I wanted any of this to happen?
但就是发生了
But it did.
现在只有你和我了 但我们必须找到前进的道路
And now it's you and me. But we have to find a way forward.
听着 我们从来都不是完整的人
Now look, we've never been whole people.
世界毁了我们
The world broke us.
但我们找到了彼此
But we found each other.
但我们只有在一起才有意义 你知道的
But we only make sense together, you know that.
不行!我不能这么做
I can't! I can't do this.
不 听我说!
No, listen to me. Listen to me!
伊莱会带我们去边境
Eli will take us to the border.
他在卡尔加里有朋友 他们可以帮我们
He has friends in Calgary. They can help us.
-不 -简
- No. - Jane.
-拜托 拜托停下来 -如果你离开我
- Please. Please stop. - If you ever leave me,
我会不惜一切代价找到你
I would scorch the earth to find you.
拜托
Please.
你明白吗?
Do you understand?
不
No.
阳光小姐今天迟到了
Little miss sunshine's late today.
她去哪儿了?出去买♥♥彩票了吗?
Where is she? Out buying lottery tickets?
格洛丽亚被转移到临终关怀中心了
Gloria was moved to hospice care.
(亲爱的奶奶 真希望你没生病 我们可以一起去公园)
(或迪士尼 爱你 奶奶)
你平时总是那么开朗乐观
You were always so goddamn cheerful.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你问过我
You asked me, um,
我的梦想
about the dreams I have.
只有一个
It's only one.
自♥由♥
Freedom.
我被教育要做个好女孩
See, I was raised to be a good girl.
接受训练 只为取悦别人 只为…
Trained to please to…
当不好的事情发生时 保持平静
keep the peace when bad things happened.
但我感到很窒息
But I was drowning.
我看到了一条出路
I saw a way out.
我以为那是出路 但其实那只是一条死胡同
Well, I thought I did, but it was just a dead end.
我爱的人…
This man I loved…
他想杀了我
He tried to kill me.
我不得不离开
And I had to get away.
所以我变成了另一个人
So I became another person.
我把过去的自己锁了起来
And I locked that old self away.
我告诉自己这是我的选择
I told myself it was my choice.
只有这样才能活下来 才能保证我们的安全
The only way to survive, to keep us safe.
但躲了
But hiding
30年
for 30 years.
那不是选择
That's not choice.
那是囚禁
It's captivity.
谎话连篇
Lie, after lie, after lie.
安迪觉察到了
And Andy feels it.
她可能不知道是什么 但她能感觉到
I mean, she might not know what it is, but she feels it.
她很压抑
Smothering her.
这不是我的生活
This is not my life.
我要挣脱
I need a way out.
我不能
I can't
以另一个人的名义死去
die in someone else's skin.
简
Jane.
他走了
He's gone.
我尽快赶来了
I came as fast as I could.
他再也没有醒过来 我还没来得及说再见
He never woke up. I didn't get to say bye.
太对不起了
I'm so sorry.
天啊 发生什么事了?
Oh, Jesus, what happened?
什么?
What?
我们时间不多了
We don't have a lot of time.
外面有个联邦调查局探员
There's an FBI agent out there.
告诉他们主谋是尼克和安德鲁
Tell them it was Nick and Andrew.
跟他们说你被他们洗♥脑♥了
Tell them they brainwashed you.
-说他们打你… -别说了
- That they beat you-- - Stop. Just stop.
我是想帮忙
I'm trying to help.
你是今天第二个让我抛弃安德鲁的人
You are the second person today to ask me to abandon Andrew.
他死了 简
He's dead, Jane.
我们做什么都改变不了这一点
There's nothing we can do to change that.
但这种情况 我们可以处理
But this, we can deal with.
我们只需要变通一下
We just need to get ahead of it.
变通?
Get ahead of it?
我这是出于实际考虑
I'm being practical.
你这话听起来跟马丁一样 你想将过错推给别人?
You sound like Martin. You want to blame someone else?
不 简 这是你和安德鲁的错
No. No, Jane. This is on you and Andrew.
你们被那个骗子骗了
You fell for that fucking con man.
我警告过你 现在我来帮你收拾残局
I warned you, and now I'm here to clean up your mess.
胡说八道
- Bullshit.
接下来会这样
This is what is going to happen.
我会去自首 服完刑 继续我的生活
I will turn myself in, do my time, get on with my life.
他做了什么也好 没做什么也好 我们俩谁也不许说安德鲁的事
Neither of us will say a word about Andrew and what he did or didn't do.
公♥司♥是你的了
You can have the company.
但你要用制药部门的利润来赎罪
But you'll use the profits from the pharmaceutical division to make amends.
如果你觉得我会听…
If you think I'm gonna listen--
如果你没照做 如果我听说 你还在剥削别人
If that doesn't happen, if I hear you're still exploiting people
或者有任何传言说安德鲁是罪魁祸首
or if there is one whisper that Andrew was to blame,
我就毁了你的生活
I will ruin your fucking life.
你有什么毛病?
What's wrong with you?
我知道奥斯陆事件的一切
I know all about Oslo.
什么?
What?
你和尼克 还有你们私下的交易
- You and Nick, and your side deal.
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
都被录下来了
It's all on tape.
录音带在很安全的地方
In a very safe place.
好…
Okay. Okay, um…
我不知道尼克会杀了他
I had no idea Nick was gonna kill him.
你去跟他说吧
Try telling him that.
拜托 我们得互相照顾
Please, we have to look out for each other.
就剩我们两个了
We're the only ones left.
现在只有你和我了
It's just you and me now.
-从来没什么你和我 -就…简 拜托 简 就…
- It was never you and me. - Just… Jane, please. Jane, just…
我知道谁杀了亚历克斯梅普克罗夫特 我也知道在哪能找到他
I know who killed Alex Maplecroft, and I know where you can find him.
我在听呢
I'm listening.
我想先签个协议
剧集 | 碎片人生(2022) | 导航列表