剧集 | 碎片人生(2022) | 导航列表
(《碎片人生》前情提要)
只要我还活着 我就能指证他
你早该告诉我的
You could have told me.
我要怎么说?
What was I supposed to say?
你父亲被联邦调查局通缉 如果有机会 他会杀了我们?
Your father is wanted by the FBI, and he would kill us if he got the chance?
那些钱是怎么回事? 为什么贾斯珀想要?
What is it about that money? Why does Jasper want it?
为了得到它 他想杀了我
He tried to kill me to get it.
你会被抓的
You're going to get caught.
我才刚要开始
I'm just getting started.
尼克就在某个地方
Nick is out there somewhere.
你只需要…消失
You just need to… disappear.
停下来!
Stop right there!
-你要去哪里? -你得相信我
- Where are you going? - You have to trust me.
我为什么要那么做?
Why the fuck would I do that?
NETFLIX 剧集
到时间了
It's time.
四年是一段很长的时间
Four years is a long time.
四年八个月零三天
Four years, eight months, three days.
这是简奎勒 被判有罪的重犯
That was the deal Jane Queller, convicted felon,
和联邦检察官达成的协议
made with the U.S. Attorney.
好消息呢?
The good news?
劳拉兰德尔连停车罚单都没有
Laura Randall doesn't even have a parking ticket.
劳拉?
Laura?
所以那是我的名字
So that's my name.
当你今天走出这里 你就叫这个了
When you walk out of here today, yeah.
来 我给你讲讲
Come on. I'll talk you through it.
你是罗得岛的单身母亲
You're a widowed single mother from Rhode Island.
你父母在你18岁时死于火灾
Your parents died in a fire when you were 18.
你年纪轻轻就结婚了
You married young.
嫁给了杰瑞兰德尔?
To Jerry Randall?
他在你女儿两岁时死于车祸
Who was killed in a car crash when your daughter was two years old.
太惨了
Tragic.
你改了安迪的生日
You changed Andy's birthday.
还有你的
Yours, too.
协议如此
That's protocol.
你和你女儿搬到乔治亚州重新开始
You and your daughter moved to Georgia for a fresh start.
贝尔岛?
Belle Isle?
一个退休社区 你在那儿不会遇到太多麻烦
A retirement community. You won't get much trouble there.
(乔治亚州)
The middle of nowhere with mosquitos.
一个到处都是蚊子的偏僻之地
这些是给你的
These are for you.
陶伯?
Talbots?
你穿的衣服
What you wear.
说话方式
How you talk.
开的车 喜欢的食物
The car you drive. The food you like.
都不能跟简奎勒有关
Nothing can signal Jane Queller.
别担心 她是过去时了
Don't worry, she's long gone.
给安德莉亚的 这是许愿熊
For Andrea. This is Wish Bear.
我女儿说她是最棒的
My daughter says she's the best.
我知道要见她你很紧张
I know you're nervous about seeing her.
她都不知道我是谁
She doesn't even know who I am.
嘿 你们会再相聚的
会没事的
尼克呢?
我们会抓住他的
你去年和前年都这么说过
万一他找到我们怎么办?
好好做劳拉
你现在是妈妈了
你会很忙的
安迪
Andy.
嘿 查理
Hey, Charlie.
你妈妈在哪儿?
Where's your mom?
在一辆深灰色的雪佛兰马里布里
In a dark gray Chevy Malibu.
加州牌照 H793WVZ
- California plates. H793 - WVZ.
(加州 H793WVZ)
170万个无偿美国工作
1.7 million unpaid American jobs.
但我们的很多产品 如汽车 都是在边境两侧的
But so many of our products like autos are built on both sides of the border
集成供应链上生产的
in an integrated supply chain.
这种共同生产使我们 在全球整体经济中工作得更好
This co-production makes us work better in the global economy as a whole.
你觉得如何?
How are you feeling?
嗯 很好
Yeah. Fine.
要毯子吗?
Blanket?
不用 你该回家了
No, you should go home.
我…我完事了给你打电♥话♥
I'll, uh… I'll just call you when I'm done.
不 我要留下来
No, I'll stay.
真的吗?四个小时?
Really? For four hours?
那太傻了
That's silly.
我不介意
I don't mind.
安迪?
Andy?
回家吧
Go home.
拜托了
Please.
我…
I'll, uh…
我在餐厅等你
I'll wait in the cafeteria.
需要什么就给我发信息
- Text me if you need anything? - Mm-hmm.
依靠他们很难 对吧?
Hard to lean on 'em, isn't it?
你有笔吗?
You wouldn't have a pen, would ya?
谢谢
- Thanks. - Mm-hmm.
我儿子给了我这本书 上面有各种问题
My son gave me this book. Has all these questions.
“你最看重什么?”
- Hmm. - "What do you value most?"
“在你确诊后 这些价值观改变了吗?”
"Have those values changed since your diagnosis?"
也许甜点排第一吧
Maybe eat dessert first.
“在你确诊前 是否有不允许自己拥有的梦想?”
"Are there dreams you didn't allow yourself to have pre-diagnosis?"
我一直想带孙子们去迪士尼
Always wanted to take the grandkids to Disney.
不带他们爸妈
No parents.
就开心地玩
Just fun.
你呢?
What about you?
你有什么一直没实现的疯狂梦想?
What wild dreams have you been putting off?
看完这本书
To finish this book.
今早联邦调查局突袭后
Following an FBI raid this morning,
被绑♥架♥的伯克利教授 亚历山大梅普克罗夫特的尸体
kidnapped Berkeley Professor Alexandra Maplecroft
在旧金山湾区的 一个铁路站场附近被发现
was found near a Bay Area rail yard,
探员还发现了一名男子的尸体
along with the body of a man
据信他是变革世界军队的一员
believed to be a member of the Army of the Changing World.
该左翼组织在上周早些时候 绑♥架♥了这名伯克利大学教师
The leftist group kidnapped the Berkeley academic early last week
当时她正准备 在奥斯陆国际经济论♥坛♥上发言
shortly before she was due to speak at the IEF conference in Oslo.
-另一名女子乔装成梅普克罗夫特… -跟着那个走
- Another woman posing as Maplecroft… - Follow that.
…在台上枪杀了亿万富翁马丁奎勒
…shot billionaire Martin Queller onstage,
并随即自尽
and took her own life moments later.
经确认 该女子名叫格蕾丝朱诺
The woman has been identified as Grace Juno,
是一名奥克兰居民
an Oakland resident
曾指控奎勒制药公♥司♥贪污腐♥败♥
who had accused Queller's pharmaceutical company of corruption.
朱诺的丈夫杀死了他们的三个孩子…
Juno's husband killed their three children, as--
好了 我们到了
All right. We're here.
现在怎么办?
Now what?
伊莱 你是我们的救星
Eli. You're a life-saver.
发生什么事了?
What happened out there, huh?
-我们一直在看新闻 -嘿
- We've been watching the news. - Hey.
嗯 我们幸运地逃出来了
Yeah. Yeah, we were lucky to get out.
宝拉 简 这是克拉拉和伊莱
Uh, Paula. Jane. This is Clara and Eli.
-嘿 -嗨
- Hey. - Hi.
我们有床、食物、衣服
Uh, we got beds, food, clothes.
-对 要什么有什么 -谢谢
- Yeah, whatever you need. - Thank you.
嘿 安德鲁在哪儿?
Hey, where's Andrew?
他在拿东西 我…我去帮帮他
Uh, he's unpacking. I'll, uh… I'll give him a hand.
谢谢你们 真的 非常感谢 你们不明白
Thank you, guys. Really. So much. You don't understand.
嗯
Yeah.
好了 拿到了
All right. Got it.
我们可以把补给藏在小屋里 好吗?
We can hide the supplies in the shed. All right?
嘿 你没事吧?
Hey. You okay?
没事的
It's all right.
嘿 我们没事了
Hey, we're okay.
嗯 我们没事了
Yeah. We're okay.
见鬼!
- Oh, shit!
怎么了?
What's wrong?
见鬼 安德鲁!
Shit. Andrew!
我没事 我很好
I'm good. I'm all right.
剧集 | 碎片人生(2022) | 导航列表