剧集 | 碎片人生(2022) | 导航列表
He got her a job.
对她的孩子也很好
Made nice with her kid too.
就男孩的事提建议
Advice on boys.
在她父母离婚时提供可依靠的肩膀
A shoulder to cry on when her parents split up.
目的是建立信任
The goal is to create trust.
所以你才告诉我查理的事吗?
Is that why you're telling me about Charlie?
好让我相信你?
So I'll trust you?
国♥家♥安♥全♥局监听到 一名逃犯穿越加拿大边境
NSA picked up chatter about a fugitive crossing the Canadian border.
这些照片是在国际边界沿线拍摄的
These were taken along the international boundary.
合法进入
Legal entry.
不太合法
Not so legal.
有熟悉的面孔吗?
Anybody look familiar?
如果你离开我
If you ever leave me,
我会不惜一切代价找到你
I would scorch the earth to find you.
抱歉
Sorry.
你确定吗?
- You sure? - Mm-hmm. I'm sure.
我确定
-我想退出计划 -不行
- I want to leave the program. - No.
-这不可能 -我受够了 查理
- That is not happening. - I'm done, Charlie.
我有权随时签字退出
I'm within my rights to sign out at any time.
你想离开这里 然后送命 那是你的自♥由♥
You want to walk out of here and get yourself killed, that's up to you.
你现在签字退出 那你就是在拿安迪的生命冒险
You sign out now, and you're putting Andy's life at risk.
-如果尼克找到她… -他死了
- And if Nick ever found her-- - He's dead.
我告诉过你 他死了
I told you, he's dead.
我想要文件
I want the papers.
现在
Now.
我们离埃尔帕索有五个小时的路程
We're about five hours from El Paso.
我想我们还能睡几个小时
I figure we get a couple hours of sleep,
明早出发 早饭前就能到酒店
hit the road in the morning, be at that hotel before breakfast.
我睡沙发
I'll take the couch.
你不能待在这里 去你自己的房♥间
You're not staying in here. Get your own room.
-不能这样 -那样我不舒服
- That's not how this works. - I'm not comfortable with that.
我不想让你离开我的视线
And I'm not comfortable with letting you out of my sight.
所以…如果能让你好受点 就把我绑起来
So… tie me up if it'll make you feel better.
但我们俩都不能离开这个房♥间
But neither of us are leaving this room.
我得把枪拿回来
Gonna need my gun back.
你饿吗?
You hungry?
不饿
No.
洗澡吗?
Shower?
你在那能闻到我的味道吗?
Can you smell me from there?
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
习惯而已
It's a habit.
看看你 你都不像人了
Look at you, it's like you're not even a person.
不像吗?
No?
那我是什么?
What am I, then?
你像一个类人生物
You're like a likeness of a person.
我在速写本上画的东西
Something I'd draw in my sketchbook.
对 你是艺术家 你的艺术生涯还顺利吗?
That's right. You're an artist. How's that working out?
去你的
Fuck you.
易怒
Edgy.
他们没提这一点
They didn't mention that.
“他们”?
"They"?
嗯 亚特兰大办事处 给了我一些你最近活动的信息
Yeah. Atlanta office gave me some info on your recent activity.
习惯、工作
Hobbies. Work.
跟你妈妈的护理人员上♥床♥
Hooking up with your mom's nurse.
他叫什么名字来着?
What was his name again?
鲍比 对吗?
Bobby, right?
你在为她做什么?
So what were you doing for her?
谁?
Who?
你的妈妈
Your mother.
你离开贝尔岛时 她有给你什么指示吗?
Did she give you any instructions when you left Belle Isle?
没有
Nope.
你怎么知道那仓库的?
How'd you know about the storage unit?
她给了我钥匙 但…
She gave me the key, but…
我能为她做什么?
What would I be doing for her?
忘了吧
Forget it.
不 别这样 你知道一些事情
No, don't do that. You know something.
不 就…再跟你妈妈聊聊吧 你们两个可以讨论出个结果
No. Just… Try your mom again. You two can talk it out.
我妈妈?那是谁?
My mom? Who's that?
一个做园艺活和炖菜的女人
The lady who gardens and bakes casseroles,
还是那个一直都在骗我的 亿万富翁的女儿?
or some daughter of a billionaire who's been lying to me my whole life?
她住进了癌症病房♥ 准备进坟墓 却没告诉我真♥相♥
She was in a cancer ward ready to go to her grave without telling me the truth.
所以不要 我不会跟她谈的
So, no, I'm not gonna talk it out with her.
随你的便
Have it your way.
能给类人生物来个枕头吗?
Can the likeness get a pillow?
嗯 我跟她在一起
Yeah, I'm with her.
没 她睡着了
Nah. She's asleep.
你想让我拿她怎么办?
What do you want me to do with her?
嘿!
- Hey!
嘿!是我
Hey, hey! Hey. It's me.
是我 好吗?下来
It's me, all right? Come on.
来 我接着你
Come on, I got you.
没事的 来
It's okay. Come on.
快来
Come on.
深呼吸 好吗?
Just breathe. Just breathe, all right?
你可以的
You got it.
我一直在做这样的梦
I keep having this dream.
我在某个又黑又冷的地方
I'm somewhere dark and cold.
还在下雪
And it's snowing.
闻起来像…
And it smells like…
我想那闻起来像泥土
It smells like earth, I guess.
我能透过板条看到雪
And I can see the snow through the slats.
没事了
It's all right.
我很小…又孤零零的
I'm small… and alone.
有人在找我
And there's someone coming for me.
早安
Morning.
介意我一起吗?
Mind if I join you?
谢了
Thanks.
我还以为你戒了
I thought you quit.
是戒了
I did.
就在那次我罪有应得地 心脏病发作之后
Right after that heart attack I so richly deserved.
这地方真安静
Quite a place.
对 很特别
Yeah, it's special.
你们的人接手前 这栋房♥子是谁的?
Who owned this house before you boys took it?
某个毒贩?我知道 你不能告诉我
Some drug dealer? Oh, I know. You can't tell me.
我可以告诉你他还活着
I can tell you he's still alive.
他参加了计划
He stayed in the program.
你什么时候不再相信我了?
When did you stop trusting me?
不是那样的
It's not about that.
我以为我们不会相互欺骗
I thought we didn't bullshit each other.
我们没有
We don't.
那就告诉我
Then talk to me.
你把安迪送走是因为你害怕尼克
You sent Andy away because you were afraid of Nick.
现在正是你需要我的时候
Now is when you need me.
现在正是我帮你的时候
Now is when I help you.
你厌倦劳拉奥利弗的身份了吗?
You're done with Laura Oliver?
没关系
That's fine.
你想做谁都可以
You can be whoever you want.
我们会将你转移到你想去的地方
We'll move you wherever you want.
巴黎
To Paris.
维也纳
Vienna.
这就是你带我来的原因吗?
Is that why you brought me here?
这样我就想重新好好生活吗?
So I'd want the good life again?
我带你来这里是因为你太固执了
I brought you here because you're too fucking stubborn
你活不下去的 而我太老了 没法给你送葬
to keep yourself alive, and I'm too old to bury you.
我和你在一起的时间
I have spent more of my life with you
比和我家人在一起的时间还长
than I have with my own family.
握住你的手
Holding your hand.
保护你的安全
Keeping you safe.
结果一切都是徒劳
Didn't work. All this.
它毁了我的婚姻 我的女儿一团糟 我只是…
It fucked up my marriage. My daughter is a mess. And I am just…
剧集 | 碎片人生(2022) | 导航列表