剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
It's not a problem, okay? Thank you.
没问题 谢谢
Thanks, Kristina.
谢了 克利斯蒂娜
Great seeing you guys.
见到你们很高兴
All right, tell Drew I'm looking forward to it, okay?
告诉德鲁我很期待 好吗
Just tell Drew.
告诉德鲁
I will.
我会的
How are you?
你好吗
I'm okay.
我很好
I just wanted to talk to you about Amber.
我想跟你谈谈安博
Um, yes. I...
好的 我
I know she missed the last couple of days.
我知道最近几天她逃课了
I was gonna call you.
我正要给你打电♥话♥
I just feel worried about her and wanted to ask you,
我很担心她 想问问你
'cause she does so well with you.
因为她跟你相处得很好
You know, I don't want her to,
我不想让她
Um...Unravel.
崩溃
How are--how are you doing with all this?
经历这些事 你还好吧
I mean, it can't be easy.
我是说 很不容易吧
No, it's, um...
没有
You know, it's just all made me think that--
只是我觉得...
I think coming here might have been a mistake.
我觉得也许搬回来这儿是个错误
Um, it was a mess where we were,
我们过去一团糟
But it didn't affect so many people
但也没有影响到那么多的人
And it didn't disrupt the family.
也没影响到整个家庭
I think we're better on our own,
我们最好还是独自生活
And so...
所以...
We should move on and...
我们该离开这里...
Make a mess someplace new.
去别的地方制♥造♥麻烦
Think that's actually what I came to tell you today.
我想这就是我今天要跟你说的
'cause...
因为...
'cause I missed your face.
因为我想念你
So...
那
Uh, Sarah, um...
莎拉
Sarah, look.
莎拉 听着
For what it's worth, I--I...
无论如何 我
I don't think that running away from your problems
我认为逃避问题
Is--is the answer.
不是答案
I think that you're doing a great job with Amber.
我认为你在安博的事上处理得很好
I think you're an incredible mother,
你是个了不起的母亲
And I think she's gonna do just fine here,
她会在这里过的很好
And, um, I don't think that you should leave.
我觉得你们不应该离开
Please don't leave.
别离开
This coat's screaming chick magnet to me.
这件外套太吸引人了
Isn't that cool Max gave you all this stuff?
麦克斯给你的这些东西 很酷吧
Yep. Does it always rain in New York?
是的 纽约经常下雨吗
Well, not always.
也不是经常啦
I don't think I'm gonna like it.
我觉得我不会喜欢那儿的
Oh, you're gonna love it.
你会爱上它的
It's the greatest city in the world.
那是世界上最好的城市
Do they have bagels like at bagel city?
那里会有百吉饼吗 就像百吉饼天地那样
Do they have bagels?
有百吉饼吗
Dude, New York has the best bagels anywhere.
老弟 纽约有世上最好的百吉饼
They're hot and fresh
很热很新鲜
And you can smell them everywhere on the streets.
在街上任何一个角落都能闻到他们的香味
You're gonna be smiling all day long.
你一整天都会很开心的
So how come I call you Crosby?
我为什么要叫你克罗斯比呢
What do you mean?
什么意思
I could call you daddy. Right?
我可以叫你♥爸♥爸的 对吗
Yeah, of course.
当然行啦
I mean, it's up to you, but I would like that.
这看你 但我希望你叫我爸爸
Okay.
好的
Oh, okay.
好的
How about we go tackle this city,
不如今天好好逛逛
Just a couple of dudes
就几个人
In search of a science center and some pizza.
探访科学中心 寻找美味比萨
What do you say?
你觉得呢
Oh, yeah. Yeah.
太棒了 好的
I just don't understand it.
我就是不能理解
We--we want to understand why you did it.
我们想知道你为什么这么做
That's all. I'm just asking that.
只是这样 我只是问问
And I keep telling you, there's nothing to understand.
我一直和你们说 没什么要理解的
Something I've never seen before.
这是我从没见到的事
I think your mother's just concerned
你妈妈只是担心
That you're trying to be somebody you're not.
你正试图变成与你自己完全不同的人
Exactly. Well, don't worry.
没错 不用担心
We got a call from school today.
学校今天打来电♥话♥
You ditched chemistry. -
你翘了化学课
You've never ditched a class before, Haddie. Ever.
海迪 你以前从不逃课的 从来都不
Why did you ditch chem?
你为什么不去上化学课
We weren't doing anything.
我们什么也没做
Are Amber and Steve in your class?
安博和史蒂夫和你同班吗
Is everything that I do now
是不是现在我做什么事
Gonna be defined by Amber and Steve?
都要扯到他俩
Is that why you did it?
所以你才染发吗
This has nothing to do with Amber and Steve, then.
那么这和安博和史蒂夫没有关系
Nothing at all? You know what?
一点关系都没有吗 你知道吗
No, it doesn't. And even if it did,
没有 即使有
You don't get to act like you know everything about me.
你们也不用表现得好像对我了如指掌
I was your age once,
我也像你那么大过
And I've been through this stuff before.
我也经历过类似的事
I just wanted to dye my hair
我想染头发
Because I don't like my hair color, okay?
只是因为我不喜欢它的颜色 可以了吗
Okay. Okay, that's fine.
好吧 很好
Thank you. Can I go? That's fair.
谢谢 我可以走了吗 这很公平
Okay.
好吧
Honey, I--
亲爱的 我
I can't believe that this is happening.
我不敢相信
Like, what is going on here?
这到底怎么了
What--what do you think is going on here?
你觉得是怎么了
She's just completely shut down.
她完全封闭了自己
I mean, she's dying her hair black.
她把头发染成了黑色
I don't recognize her literally.
我都认不出她了
She's very bright.
她很聪明
I think she's gonna be just fine.
我想她会好起来的
She's just a teenager.
她只不过是个十来岁的小女孩
She's going through some growing pains.
总是要经历些成长的痛的
How do you know that? She's a teenage girl.
你怎么知道 她还是个小女生
You don't know what teenage girls go though, okay?
你不知道这个年纪的女孩会经历什么
I was one. No, I don't, okay?
我曾经是 对 我不是
I admit that I don't, but I think that she's gonna be fine.
我承认我不懂 但我相信她会好的
Now listen. I'm gonna be late for Drew.
听着 我和德鲁约好了 要迟了
Okay? I have to go meet him.
我得去见他了
What? Late for Drew? Why?
什么 去见德鲁 为什么
Yeah, I promised him I'd help him with his baseball tryouts.
我答应帮他训练棒球参加选拔的
Oh. That's so awesome, honey.
这太贴心了 宝贝
Really?
真要这样吗
Why don't you focus on our family right now?
眼下 你为什么不多操心我们家的问题
I'm just saying.
只是说说
Uh, nice sky.
天空很美
Mom, I don't know what's exactly, uh,
妈妈 我不知道你和爸爸之间到底
What's going on, you know, right now with you and dad
发生了什么 现在 你和爸爸
Or that guy Matthew, not that it's any of my business.
或者还有那个叫马修的 都不关我的事
Well, um, it kind of isn't your business,
是不该你操心的
But, um, nothing's going on and I told him, uh,
不过什么事都没有 我也和他说了
That's not happening anymore.
不会再发生了
Okay. I don't know.
好吧 我不知道
Dad just said he was at the house, so--
爸爸只说那男人在家里
That's the thing about your father.
这是你♥爸♥爸的问题
He talks to everybody but me.
他对所有人说 除了我
Look, uh, Julia's having that guy Timm
茱莉亚邀请那个叫蒂姆的
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表