剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
You need a date.
你真的该去约会了
Jim Kazinsky-- He was real cute.
吉姆·卡辛斯基 他原来可是个大帅哥
Really? I'm setting it up.
真的吗 我来安排
No condoms. It's okay.
没有安全套 没关系
Why does your dad have condoms in his desk drawer?
你老爸抽屉里怎么会有盒安全套
Do you think he's having an affair?
他是不是有外遇了
Oh, my god, stop talking!
上帝啊 别废话了
So you're saying that you'll have a baby with me
你是说 你要在三年内和我
in three years? Yeah.
生个孩子吗 没错
Who's this? That's Jabbar.
这是谁 他是乔巴
He wanted to meet his dad.
他想见见他的爸爸
You must be Julia. This is Racquel.
你一定是茱莉亚了 这是拉克尔
Hi.
你好
You are so amazing. Oh. All righty.
你真是太棒了 好吧
Max's behaviors are consistent
麦克斯的行为
with an Asperger's diagnosis.
符合阿斯伯格综合症的症状
Oh, my god.
我的天
Teacher, can you please turn the bubbles
老师 你能让这些泡泡
down or something?
别响了吗
Max, I need you to be quiet.
麦克斯 保持安静
Max, I need you to return to your seat.
麦克斯 请回到座位上去
Max, please go back and sit down...
麦克斯 回去坐下
Ahoy
该登船了
Careful.
小心
Hey, there, captain.
船长先生 你好
Welcome aboard.
欢迎上船
What do you got there? Games.
你带了什么 游戏棋
Oh, games. I love games.
游戏棋 我喜欢游戏棋
Jump! Jump! Yeah. Come on in.
跳 跳下来 对了 请进
Okay. Hello.
好的 你好
Why don't you set those down over there, sweetie?
亲爱的 把东西就放那吧
Oh, okay.
好吧
That's his ejector seat, a flotation device or...?
那是他的弹射座椅 漂浮装置或者
I can't tell you how much I appreciate this, Crosby.
克罗斯比 我真不知道该怎么谢你了
Hey, a whole day with Jabbar-- what could be better?
和乔巴玩一整天是我求之不得的
So you have my numbers if you need to call for anything.
你有我号♥码 有事就联♥系♥我
Am I gna need to call? Is he gonna do something?
需要打电♥话♥吗 还是他会出什么事
No, he'll be fine.
不 他会很好的
You know, things happen-- just in case.
就是 以防万一嘛
Okay.
好吧
The audition's in the city, so...
市里有预选 所以
Well, break a leg. I might...
祝你好运[直译摔断腿] 可能真的会
Seriously.
说实话
It's been a long time since I danced.
我已经很久没跳舞了
Well, um, you're a great dancer.
你是个出色的舞者
Thank you. You're limber, I think I remember.
谢谢 我记得你柔韧性很好
And as long as you warm up... Thanks?
只要你做好准备活动 谢了吧
You're gonna be--
你就会
You'll be fine. Thanks for the advice.
你就会很出色的 谢谢你的建议
Oh, hey, um, when we play games,
我们玩游戏的时候
I'm supposed to let him win, right?
我是不是该让他赢
You might not have to let him.
你不要故意让他
He cheats. Okay, thank you.
偷偷让他 了解了 谢谢你
He's a genius. Okay.
他是个天才 好吧
I'll be on the lookout for it.
我会时刻注意的
Can I have a kiss good-bye, please?
我们来吻别 亲亲
Bye. Be good.
再见 要乖哦
Okay.
我会的
Have fun. Dance hard or gracefully or whatever.
过得愉快 努力跳 跳得优雅些
Have fun.
好好玩
Well, can I get you something to drink?
要喝点什么吗
Mmhmm. Whiskey or beer?
好 威士忌还是啤酒
And holding tight to the board.
握紧救生板
And kick, kick, kick, kick. Look, there's mommy!
然后蹬腿 蹬 看 妈妈来了
They let you out of the dungeon.
他们把你从地牢里放出来啦
Look at my big girl in a grown-up pool!
我的宝贝女儿能在成人泳池游泳了
Mommy, look. That's great, sweetie.
妈妈 快看 太棒了 宝贝儿
Let me see some swimming. Okay.
游给我看看 好的
What is she doing?
她在干什么
She's getting acclimated.
她在熟悉水性
It's all about feeling safe and confident in the water.
这样有利于在水里会感到安全和自信
Right?
对吗
Oh. She could do that in a bowl of soup
她两岁就会在婴儿游泳池
when she was two. Just
做这个动作了 只是
Julia, hi.
茱莉亚 你好
Racquel, hi.
拉克尔 你好
Mommy, look. Racquel has a tattoo.
妈妈快看 拉克尔有个纹身
See it? We all see it.
看见了吗 我们都看见了
It means abundance.
那个图案代表富足
I'm sure it does.
我想也是
Hi. I have something for you.
你好 我有个东西要给你
Joel told me about your nephew Max
乔尔跟我说了你侄子麦克斯的事
and his condition. He did?
以及他的处境 是吗
So I got this in Tibet last summer,
这是我去年夏天去西♥藏♥带回来的
and will you please give it to your brother for me?
你能把这个交给你哥哥吗
For comfort and good luck.
能带来静逸和好运
Wow. Thank you.
真棒 谢谢你
Okay.
不客气
That's really sweet.
真是太贴心了
Yep? Adam, it's your son's school on the line?
喂 亚当 你儿子学校的电♥话♥
They say it's an emergency.
说是有紧急情况
Adam Braverman.
我是亚当·布雷弗曼
Were they able to save any? No.
还有活下来的吗 没有
So that's it, then. We're out of here.
只能这样了 我们要被开除了
Probably.
没错
I was gonna make fish for dinner too.
我本来晚上还想烧鱼的
Hey, I'm so happy you came in.
我很高兴你能来
Thanks. I'm so happy to see you.
谢谢 见到你我也很开心
I just wanted to say hihi. Yeah, I know.
我就想来跟你打个招呼 我知道
I left you a couple messages, uh, at your house...
我给你留了些字条 在你家
I know. I'm sorry. At home.
我知道 很抱歉 在家
No, no, it's, like, you're busy--
不不 你看上去很忙
Half-caff soy latte, extra large.
低卡豆奶拿铁 大杯的
I gave you an extra shot of hazelnut--
我还给你多加了些榛子
My personal favorite.
我最喜欢的口味
Thank you. I-I didn't order anything.
谢谢 可我没点东西啊
Oh, it's our pleasure.
我们愿意请你
Hmm. Enjoy.
好好享受
That's Stacy,
她是斯泰茜
And that's Bob, Alex, and Troy.
那是鲍伯 阿莱克斯和特洛伊
Hi.
你们好
Oh, thanks.
太感谢了
One of the perks of, uh, working at a coffee shop.
在咖啡店工作的一项特权
PerkI get it. Perks...
特殊福利 明白了 福利
Free coffee.
就是免费咖啡
Um, I really had fun the other night.
那晚我真的很开心
And, uh, it was really fun to, you know...
你知道吗 真的很有趣
You know.
你明白的
I did too, and I'm so glad you said that, 'cause, you know--
我也是 很高兴听你这么说 因为
It was nice. It was nice.
那很棒 很好
You're so nice.
你真是个好人
Nice. Yeah.
好人吗 当然
You know, the timing right now is not great.
只是现在还不是时候
Really, it's... Is that it?
真的 就这些吗
I just got here. I'm living in a room
我刚到这 和我女儿挤在
in my parents' house with my daughter.
我父母那里的一间小屋里
You know, I don't have a job. I-I mean...
我连工作都没有 我想说
I got it. It's not me, it's you.
我明白了 不是我的问题
Exactly. It's not you, it's me.
没错 是我的问题
No, no. Uh-uh, no, no.
不要 不是吧
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表