剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Save this for a special occasion.
留到特殊的日子再喝
Dad? Hey, sweetheart.
爸 甜心
Boy, you look nice.
孩子 你真美
Thanks. You scared me.
谢了 你吓了我一跳
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Oh, well, you know, just getting some clothes.
只是来拿几件衣服
So how's your mom?
你妈妈还好吗
You know, fine. She's keeping busy.
挺好的 她不让自己闲下来
You would not believe what I am going through
我在你哥哥家过的是什么日子
At your brother's house.
说出来你都不信
You know that eight-year-old kid runs the joint?
你知道他那个不让人省心的八岁小子吧
And the girl's virginity's hanging by a thread.
还有那个贞操岌岌可危的丫头
Adam, Adam can't even watch a basketball game with me--
亚当 亚当甚至不能和我一起看场篮球
Boy, you look beautiful.
宝贝 你太美了
So, uh, where are you girls off to, the cotillion?
两位美女要去哪里 舞会吗
No, well, we're going to an art gallery opening.
不是 我们要去参加一个画廊的开幕
My whole class is going.
我们全班都去
Uh, Millie, can I--
米莉 我能
We'd better get going.
我们得走了
Sarah? Dad.
莎拉 爸爸
Yeah, okay, I'm coming. Okay, bye.
好吧 我来了 再见
See you later.
一会儿见
Have a good time.
玩的愉快
That's Ingrid. In the kimono.
那个穿和服的是英格丽
She's all about daffodils.
她满脑子都是水仙花
She sneaks them into all her paintings.
她偷偷地把水仙花画在她所有的画里
And that's Harvey there, with the bushy hair
那个是哈维 头发浓密
And the orthopedics shoes.
穿矫形鞋的那个
Yeah, he's obsessed with african masks.
他沉迷于非洲面具
That's all he paints.
他只画那些面具
That's Matthew.
那是马修
Oh, that's your teacher?
那是你的老师吗
He's amazing.
他太棒了
True art has just entered the room.
一件真正的艺术品刚走进这个房♥间
Oh, he always does that.
他总是那么做
You look absolutely stunning.
你看上去魅力无穷
Really? I do? Thank you.
真的吗 谢谢你
Is this Sarah?
这位是莎拉吗
Hi. How are you? Glad to meet you.
你好 很高兴认识你
Do you know how talented your mother is?
你知道你的母亲多么有才华吗
He's saying that because you're here.
他那么说是因为你在这儿
No. Really.
不 我是说真的
Can I steal your mother away for a bit?
我能把你母亲偷走一会儿吗
Oh, he's-- he's gonna steal me away.
他要 他要偷走我
Okay. Well, steal, steal, steal.
好的 偷 偷 偷
So the plan is to bundle your dad's holdings
我的计划是将你♥爸♥爸买♥♥的那栋楼
With a bunch of higher-end properties--
和其他高端的房♥产捆绑
Bundling is when we package a less attractive investment
捆绑是指我们把不那么吸引人的投资项目
With some blue chips, so as to--
和一些热门投资打包在一起 这样
I understand what bundling...
我知道捆绑的意思
Well, uh, then we call the, uh, the Keppler group.
然后我们找科普勒集团
They'll, uh-- they're wired up to a big pile of china money.
他们会 他们有一大笔中国的资金
Keppler buys the bundle,
科普勒买♥♥下这个投资组合
Which buys out your dad.
也就买♥♥断了你♥爸♥爸的房♥产
And he comes away with maybe 40 cents on the dollar,
他一美元投资大概能收回40美分
But hey, it's a hell of a lot better than 0 cent, right?
这比血本无归好多了 对吧
And the keppler guys, why are they into it?
那些科普勒的人 为什么会感兴趣
They owe me a favor for keeping their name
他们欠我个人情 没有我
Out of the papers during the whole T.A.R.P. mess.
他们公♥司♥就会出现在TRAP名单上了
T.A.R.P. Stands for, uh, troubled asset relief program.
TARP代表不良资产救助计划
Excuse me, this one-- I gotta take this one.
抱歉 这个电♥话♥ 我得接这个
Dana, what's going on, brother?
达纳 怎么了 老兄
What happened?
出什么事了
You're my hero.
你是我的英雄
Okay.
好的
Unbelievable. Excuse me?
难以置信 什么
Oh, I'm sorry, not you. It's--
不好意思 不是说你
I mean, I get it, you know?
我说 我能理解的 你知道
You're hurt, you want revenge, but that, this--
你受伤了 想要报复 可这
Who, who are we talking about?
你在说谁啊
It's my mother. It's my--
我妈妈
That little lady with the necklace is my mother,
那个戴项链的娇小女士是我妈妈
And the guy she's talking to is her art teacher.
和她说话的那个是她的美术老师
Oh, they make a cute couple.
他们真是天生一对
They're not a couple.
他们不是一对
That woman is a grandmother.
那个女人已经做奶奶了
Look at her flirting and giggling.
看看她 卖♥♥弄风情还咯咯笑
It's like she's in the sex and the city movie.
她以为她在演欲望都市吗
Oh, I'm so looking forward to seeing that sequel.
我迫不及待想看那部剧的续集了
Well, so am I, I'm not dead inside.
我也是啊 我也不是铁石心肠
But the fact is, that guy's a home wrecker.
但事实是 那个男人是个小三
I am gonna go and look at some art.
我要去看看画了
Take it. Oh, yeah, I did.
拍了 啊 拍下了
We'll put a cat on it, but, like, it'll look better--
我们可以加只猫在里面 看起来会更好
Since when do you like Death Cab?
你什么时候开始喜欢"死亡出租车"了
Who burned this?
谁录的这张碟
Oh, um...nobody.
没人
I just have to return that to somebody.
我得把它还给别人
To who? To Steve?
还给谁 史蒂夫吗
Let me see that.
让我看看
Tisha.
蒂莎
It was an accident.
不小心的
Steve is a douche.
史蒂夫是个令人厌恶的家伙
He is.
没错
The decemberists, is this one his too?
十二月诗人 这张也是他的
No, it's not. I love them.
不 那张不是 我喜欢他们
Do it. Do it.
毁了它 毁了它
Oh, I don't know.
我不知道
He was a total jerk to you, come on.
他就是个混♥蛋♥ 那样对你 毁吧
Break it. He totally deserves it.
毁了它 他罪有应得
Do you think I should, Amber?
你觉得呢 安博
Whatever you want.
你想怎么做就怎么做
Do it. Do it.
做吧 做吧
Everybody take one.
一人拿一张
That feels so good. Come on, Amber.
感觉真好 来吧 安博
Yeah, break it.
毁了它
Miles is missing. What?
迈尔斯不见了 什么
Uh, I went to say good night to him
我去跟他说晚安
And he wasn't-- he ran away!
他不见了 他跑了
Did you check eight inches away from where you left him?
你仔细找过放他的地方了吗
What are we going to do? Okay, he's not in his room.
我们该怎么办 他不在他的小屋里
I don't know where the heck this thing is.
我不知道那个鬼东西跑哪去了
It just disappeared.
消失了
All right, listen to me. Everything's gonna be okay.
听我说 我们会找到它的
You go look around the house with mom.
你和妈妈在房♥子里找
Grandpa and I'll look outside, okay?
爷爷和我去外面找 好不好
We'll get Haddie and her friends to help.
我们去找海迪和她的朋友来帮忙
Okay, well, see, I--
好的 看见了吧
Son, this is where a dog would come in handy, right?
儿子 这就是养狗的好处
You go,
你说
"Here, Skipper. Here boy."
"过来 船长 到这儿来"
And your dog comes.
狗就过来了
You do that to a turtle, nothing.
你跟只海龟试试 没反应
I'm gonna get us some flashlights.
我去找几支手电来
De kooning gets a royalty
每次有人看这幅画
Every time someone looks at that.
德·库宁都能得一笔版税
That's an art joke I actually get.
我知道那是个艺术笑话
It's funny. We're gonna go.
很有趣 我们要走了
You're gonna--
你们要
Friend of mine has a gallery in Oakland
我的朋友在奥克兰有个画廊
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表