剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
I just wouldn't worry about it.
我不会担心的
Yeah, I'mI'm, you know... Oh, Julia.
是的 你知道 茱莉亚
I'll be fine. It's okay.
我会没事的 这没问题
Oh, so stupid. I'm sorry.
太愚蠢了 真对不起
It's not stupid at all. It's not.
这一点也不愚蠢 真的
I'm a horrible person, honey.
亲爱的 我是个可怕的人
Why?
怎么了
Because when Julia told me there might be something wrong with Sydney,
茱莉亚告诉我西德尼可能有点问题时
Part of me felt glad and happy and, like--
我的内心居然会有点窃喜...
A big part? Like I couldn't stop myself.
很窃喜吗 我无法控制自己
It was weird. It was like this feeling just came over me--
这很奇怪 不自觉地冒出这种念头...
Well, I think that's human,
我想这很正常
And I don't think that's horrible.
我不觉得这很可怕
What would be so wrong
家里再多个麦克斯一样的病例
With having somebody else in the family like Max?
也没什么大不了的
Well, it doesn't feel fair.
但这么想可不公平
Exactly. And he would be less isolated.
的确 他不会那么孤独了
We'd be less isolated.
我们也不会那么孤独了
You're horrible too.
你也很可怕
You are-- you're horrible too.
你也很邪恶
You were thinking it. I'm not horrible.
你也有那种想法 我不可怕
You're the horriblest.
你是最可怕的
And those jeans are just terrible.
那些牛仔裤实在太糟了
Why do you think my dad thinks I have real estate acumen?
你觉得爸爸为何会认为我有房♥产投资头脑
I think he's up to something. Take these instead.
我觉得他有问题 换这套吧
You should have seen your sister's face, though.
你应该看看你妹妹的表情
She was totally freaked out.
她真的快抓狂了
Look at Sydney compared to Max.
看看西德尼 再看看麦克斯
There's no way that these kids have the same thing.
两个孩子不可能得了同样的病
Maybe she has A.D.D.
也许她得了注意力缺损症
Yeah, or O.T.B.
或者是场外下注
Offtrack betting? O.C.D.
场外下注 强迫症
Yeah, there you go.
那才对
Whatever it's called. I don't know.
谁管它叫什么 我不知道
I did do one good thing.
不过我做了一件好事
What's that?
什么
I didn't tell her
我没有告诉她
About Max's rubber band ball.
关于麦克斯的橡皮筋球的事
Well, see, you're not horrible.
看到了吧 你一点都不可怕
I know. You're a sweetie.
我知道 你很贴心
I am sweet.
我很贴心
Kaboom. Pow.
爆♥炸♥ 轰
Let's try that again.
再来一遍
Kaboom!
轰
All right. Okay, I feel better.
好了 我觉得好多了
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢 不用谢
Now you could make me feel better.
现在轮到你来伺候我啦
I'll get you the lotion.
我来给你拿乳液
All right. Right back. Lotion rub.
好的 一会儿搓澡伺候
Ooh, batman. What do you think?
蝙蝠侠 你觉得如何
We did batman two years ago.
两年前玩过了
Does he like G.I. Joe?
他喜欢特种部队吗
His friend had a G.I. Joe party last month.
他朋友上月刚办了一个特种部队的聚会
Well, I know he likes spongebob.
好吧 我知道他喜欢海绵宝宝
He loves spongebob. We did that last year.
他是喜欢 但是去年玩过了
Maybe I should have asked for the list of things
也许我该问问
That you've already done.
你们已经玩过什么了
You wanted to come here. It was your idea.
你想来的 这是你的主意
Well, he's my kid.
他是我的孩子
I want to plan his party. I want to be a part of this.
我想策划他的派对 想参与其中
How about this? Baseball. Think it'd be cute?
这个如何 棒球 肯定很可爱
Yeah, okay. Yeah?
好的 可以 可以
Yeah, Bravermans love baseball.
布雷弗曼人都喜欢棒球
Great. Okay.
很好 好的
Thank you.
谢谢
Paper plates and utensils. About a dozen.
还有纸盘和餐具 要一打
Okay, wait, a dozen?
好的 等等 要一打
That's not even gonna cover my family.
那还不够我家人用的
Wait a minute.
等一下
Are you saying my family's not invited?
难道你的意思是不邀请我家人
You've seen my apartment. It's tiny.
你知道我的公♥寓♥ 很小
Yeah, well, they're his family too.
但是他们也是他的家人
Okay, so how about you invite four from your family?
行 那么你家请四个怎样
I'll just--like survivor. I'll just pick four.
就像玩《生存者》似的 我就只选四个
All right, how many people from your family are going?
行 那你家那边要去多少人
I don't know.
不知道
What do you mean, you don't know?
你不知道是什么意思
I don't know. Like, 10, maybe 15.
还不清楚 十个吧 或者十五个
Oh, just 10 or 15.
只来十个或者十五个
Fine. Just, will you promise me
好吧 那你能不能答应我
That we're gonna have an Ace theme party
我们办王牌主题派对
And not a giants?
不要巨人
Ace? Yeah.
王牌吗 对
Step aside.
闪开
This is gonna get ugly.
这肯定好看不了
Sydney is a great kid.
西德尼这孩子很不错
She is playful and cooperative.
她爱玩也愿意合作
What's wrong with her? Is something wrong with her?
她怎么了 她有什么问题吗
Julia, just... I wouldn't say wrong.
茱莉亚 我觉得这不能算是问题
She doesn't test in the normal range.
她的检测结果不在正常范围内
Sydney is gifted.
西德尼很有天赋
I'm sorry. What? She's...
不好意思 你说什么 她很...
She tests way above average intelligence for her age.
她的测试结果远远高于同龄儿童的水平
Her issues in school are probably coming from boredom.
她在学校出的问题可能是因为无聊所致
So you have to make sure that she's in an environment
所以你们要确保让她处于
Where she is being challenged.
充满挑战的环境里
Something that you'll have to monitor over time,
也就是说 你们要时刻监督
And something that, as parents, you have to be aware of, pay close attention to.
作为父母要意识到 要密切关注
I think we can do that. Good.
我想我们能做到 那太好了
We're driving in the slowest lane.
我们在最慢的车道上
What are we doing, about 30?
时速三十 我们干嘛呢
Hey, I'm driving. Not very well.
我在开车 不是太好
You're driving in the slowest lane.
你在最慢的车道上开车
Do you remember the trip to the grand canyon?
你记得上次的大峡谷之旅吗
Yeah. It was a good time.
当然 那是一段美好时光
Yeah. Remember, you vomited all over your mother's head?
记得吧 你吐了你妈一脑袋
You know what, dad, that wasn't me.
爸爸 那个人不是我
That was Crosby.
那是克罗斯比
All right. Well, go ahead and deny it.
好吧 继续否认吧
You know, I had a little confrontation with the kid,
我最近跟那孩子有点矛盾
And maybe I was a little hard on him.
也许是我对他要求太严苛了
I'm not sure. Scared the hell out of him.
我也不太清楚 把他吓到了
Do you think they caught the zodiac killer?
你觉得他们抓到十二宫杀手[美国连环杀手]了吗
Move over. We got a lane open.
换个车道 可以走这个车道
You know what... dad, dad, dad.
知道吗 爸 爸 爸
How's the sex life?
性生活怎么样
My sex life is fine. Why?
我的性生活还好 怎么这么问
That's not what I'm hearing.
我听到的可不是这样
You learned to have sex in Vietnam?
你是在越南学会房♥事的
Yeah, basically. Well, I was a kid, you know?
差不多是 当时我还是个孩子
I mean, gosh, those girls could teach you so much, you know.
我是说 那些女孩子有好多能教的
Just...I was ready to learn.
只是...我做好学习的准备了
She's not having orgasms?
她没有性高♥潮♥吗
So you were okay? It was all Kristina's fault?
你没问题 问题出在克利斯蒂娜身上吗
Cause the Bravermans, you know, the Braverman men,
你是布雷弗曼家的 布雷弗曼家男人
You know what I'm saying.
你知道我的意思吧
We're strong in the sexual department, son.
儿子 我们在性方面实力雄厚
Is this embarrassing to you?
这个话题让你觉得尴尬了吗
Yeah. Yeah, it is a little bit.
有点儿
I'm gonna tickle you. Get off.
我要挠你痒痒喽 别闹
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表