剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
We--we got the test results, and he said that
我们拿到结果了 他说
Her trouble's stemming from boredom in school,
她的问题是学校的无聊引起的
And she tested gifted.
她的测验结果是很有天赋
Gifted.
有天赋
That's great.
太好了
That's--what am I-- that's really great.
那真是...我说吧 真是太好了
That's amazing. Yeah.
太棒了 是呀
I was embarrassed to tell you that.
告诉你这个很尴尬
Julia, no. I'm sorry.
茱莉亚 别这样 对不起
That is amazing. Thanks.
太棒了 谢谢
That's wonderful. I'm happy for you and her.
好极了 我真为你们高兴
That's great. Hey, I'm going out.
太好了 我要出去一下
So I'll see you later, okay?
回头聊 好吗
Good night.
晚安
Bye, honey.
再见 亲爱的
We missed ya at the party.
你错过生日派对了
How was it? It was fun.
怎么样 很有意思
It was good.
很好
I saved you a piece of cake.
我给你留了一块蛋糕
That's nice. Thanks.
真好 谢谢
I'll have it when I get back.
我回来再吃
Oh, no, take it with you. It's a paper plate.
不要 带上它 是个纸盘
That's okay. I'll have it when I get back.
没事 我回来的时候再吃
Why won't you take the cake?
为什么不带上蛋糕
I don't want to take the cake.
我不想带蛋糕
I'm done trying to control you.
我受够一直想要控制你
I--it doesn't work.
这根本没用
You know, I'm fine.
我没事
Are you?
真的吗
Sometimes I'm not sure.
有时候我不是很确定
I just don't want us to be like this.
我不想我们的关系变成这样
I love you so much.
我太爱你了
I think I'll just...
我想我还是就...
Try to get along with you
试着与你和谐相处
And...
还有...
Trust you.
信任你
Okay.
好
Okay.
好
I'm meeting Damien. He's picking me up.
我约了达米安 他来接我
Okay.
行
See you later. See you later.
回见 回见
You look like a little baby.
你就像个小宝宝
It's all over your face.
满脸都是
So, like, the other day,
像是有一次
I got a "C" on this test that I was, like, sure that I had aced.
我以为考得很好 结果却是个"C"
A "C"? It was so weird.
"C"吗 很古怪吧
Well, I guess a "C"'s better than a "D",
我想"C"总比"D"好
And you've had plenty of those, right?
你已经有不少"D"了 对吧
Yeah, I guess.
是 我想也是
You know, you could ace whatever you want,
要知道 无论你想做什么 都能做好
But that stuff doesn't really mean anything.
不过那些东西毫无意义
I mean, after the electrical grid fails,
我是说 当电网瘫痪
I mean, who's gonna survive?
谁能幸存
Someone who gets an "A" on a test
是那些考试得"A"的
Or someone who's been in the school of life?
还是那些一辈子都呆在学校的呢
It's all coming down, the whole world as we know it.
我们所知的世界都将毁灭
Really? That's what you think?
真的吗 你是这样认为的吗
Yeah. I mean, I don't know when.
对 虽然我不知道什么时候
But I do know that what you get on a report card
但我知道 成绩单上的东西
Is gonna seem pretty insignificant
都将无关紧要
When you're living off the land
当你过着原始的生活
And fending off "Marooders."
防御"虐夺者"
What did you say?
你说什么
Marooders.
虐夺者
But you know it's marauders.
但你知道应该是"掠夺者"
Marooders.
虐夺者
Mm. Marauders.
是"掠夺者"
No one says that. Mm, marauders.
没人那么说 掠夺者
Okay? Marauders.
记住 掠夺者
Eat this.
尝尝这个
You didn't tell me about your trip.
你还没告诉我旅行的事
How'd it go?
如何
Well, it was great.
不错
Was our number one son helpful?
我们的第一名儿子帮上忙了吗
Now, I will tell you something, that kid Adam
现在 我要告诉你 亚当小子
Has got a great head for business.
太有生意头脑了
Oh, you can settle an argument we were having now.
现在 你能解决我们当初的争论了
I recalled the trips going to the grand canyon...
我回想起了大峡谷之旅...
Was it Adam or Crosby
是亚当还是克洛斯比
That vomited on your head?
吐在你头上了
It was Sarah.
是莎拉
Boy, you really don't remember, do you?
天 你真的不记得了吗
Well, I mean, there was so much going on.
我是说 发生太多事情了
You know, there's been quite a background of information.
要知道 情况太复杂了
I can't keep track of all of it.
我没法记住全部
Well, maybe that was because the vomit wasn't dripping down your face.
或许是因为呕吐物没流到你脸上的关系
You were too busy laughing.
你光顾着笑了
Oh, you got to admit it was funny.
你得承认很好笑
This is the way it went.
事情是这样的
Julia got sick
茱莉亚病了
And threw up in my hair.
吐在我的头发上
She was screaming her little heart out.
尖叫个不停
And I was trying to comfort her
我忙着安慰她
While wiping puke out of my eyes.
一边还要把眼睛里的呕吐物擦掉
You were too busy laughing to even think about helping.
你就顾着笑 都想不起来要帮忙
You did me the big favor of pulling into a gas station.
最大的帮助就是在加油站停车
While you were filling up the tank, I was in that...
你加油的时候 我在那个...
Disgusting bathroom trying to wash the vomit
恶心的盥洗室的水龙头下
Out of my hair under the faucet in the sink.
想要洗掉头发上的呕吐物
Millie, I never knew it upset you that much.
米莉 我不知道那让你这么苦恼
Would you accept a belated apology?
愿意接受迟来的道歉吗
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Ha. Sure.
当然
So what else about the trip? Anything?
旅途中还有什么
Adam, he snores like a chainsaw,
亚当的鼾声如电锯
But he's not going to admit it.
不过他不会承认的
What else can I tell you?
还有什么呢
Is he asleep? Yeah. The eagle has landed.
他睡着了吗 是 黑鹰已降落
Thank god. I'm exhausted.
谢天谢地 我累死了
Well... I found Sydney's ball
我在他枕头底下
Beneath his pillow.
找到了西德尼的球
Really? Mmhmm.
真的吗 是
Oh, my god, she gave it to him?
天 她把球给他了
No. He stole it from her.
不 他从她那里偷的
He stole it from her? Uhhuh.
他偷的吗 是
Are you sure? Yeah.
你确定吗 是
Okay, honey,
好吧 亲爱的
We have to call Julia and Joel.
我们得给茱莉亚和乔尔打电♥话♥
Call them. Where's the phone?
给他们打电♥话♥ 电♥话♥在哪里
Call them and what? Give it back?
打电♥话♥又能怎样 还回去吗
Yes. Oh, screw that.
是的 得了吧
What?
什么
Look, if she's such a little genius,
听着 若她是个小神童
She can make, you know, a thousand of 'em using cold fusion.
她就能用冷核融合做上几千个
Cold fusion? Yeah.
冷核融合吗 对
Honey, you have to tell him that this is not okay.
亲爱的 你得告诉他这样不对
He can't just take things without asking.
不能就这样问都不问就拿走
Well, I did tell him. Okay. Good. What did he say?
我说了 好吧 那么他怎么说
He said he asked her.
他说他问过她了
And? And she said no.
然后呢 然后她说不行
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表