剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
How are you? Oh, hi. I'm good.
你好吗 你好 我很好
How are you? Good. Do you have a second?
你呢 不错 有空吗
Yeah. Sure. That was really fun today.
有 当然 今天真不错
Listen, I am so sorry, unfortunately,
我很抱歉 很不幸
it's not gonna work out.
之前说的恐怕不行
Yeah. I think you're great.
嗯 我觉得你很棒
I do. And I was fighting for you.
我真的这样想的 我也努力为你争取了
But my bosses just won't hire anyone
但我老板不想雇佣
without a college degree.
没有大学学历的人
In any case, I wanted to call you personally
不管怎样 我想打给你
to let you know how sorry I am.
以个人名义跟你说声抱歉
Right. Sure.
好吧 没事
Oh. And my bosses wanted me
我老板务必让你
to make sure to thank your brother,
转达他对T&S制鞋厂的亚当·布雷弗曼
Adam Braverman at T&S Footwear.
就是你兄弟的谢意
Yeah, but--but why do-- do--do you know him?
好 但是 你认识他吗
Yeah. That's why you were brought in.
对啊 因为他你才得到了面试机会
I thought you knew. Yeah. Yeah.
我以为你知道 是啊 是啊
Oh, yeah. Right. Of course.
对 当然知道
No, no. I--that's-- that's right.
不 我 那个 好吧
I forgot. I will. I'll definitely say hi to him.
我忘记了 我会的 我绝对会转达问候的
Thanks. Okay. Thanks so much. Bye-bye.
谢谢 好的 多谢了 再见
How was school?
学校过的如何
Can we just go, please?
能不能别问了 直接走行吗
Oh, God, can you just not give me this attitude?
老天 你能不能别对我这种态度
Not today.
特别是今天
Can you just drive the car, please?
你就开你的车 行吗
Yes. I can drive the car.
好 我在开车呢
I just want to tell you and remind you--
只是想告诉你 提醒你
Can we please not do this here?
我们在这里能不能别这样
That this is not a punishment.
搬家对你可不是惩罚
All you do is be negative
可你现在完全在消极对待
Please respect my opinion. And complain.
请尊重一下我的想法 和抱怨
I don't want to do this. And get your cousin arrested
我不想吵 还有连累你表妹被捕
Oh. Okay. Yeah. And that was my fault.
好吧 那也成我的错了
Okay. It wasn't. I'm serious.
好吧 不是我的错 说真的
Listen to me, please! I didn't smoke pot.
听我说 我没有抽大♥麻♥
And I didn't give any to her.
也没给她抽
And I didn't encourage her to smoke it.
更没鼓动她去抽
But you don't believe me. Ever.
但你不相信我 一直都这样
You didn't even listen.
你从不听我说
And as for this school,
还有这间学校
I'm really glad that you sent me here
我真的很高兴你把我送到这儿
because they're holding me back.
因为他们让我留级
What? Yeah, I got held back.
什么 对 我得留级了
I'm gonna have to do Tenth Grade all over again.
我要重新读十年级
So thanks a lot for making me go here.
所以多谢让我来这儿
What? What are you talking about?
什么 你说什么
They're making me do Tenth Grade over again
学校让我重新读十年级
because they didn't like my transcripts from Fresno.
因为他们看不上我在弗雷斯♥诺♥的成绩单
Who is? I don't know.
谁看不上 我不知道
I don't know, I just Who said that?
我不知道 我只是 谁说的
I'm taking the bus. Amber, come on.
我去坐公车了 安博 等等
We're out of here. Ha ha ha.
要出去了 哈哈哈
Well, Max did just great.
麦克斯很不错
Max, how about you hang out here,
麦克斯 出去玩玩怎么样
play a little with the toys.
玩会儿玩具吧
And your mom and dad and I will go talk for a few minutes.
我要和你父母谈一会儿
Okay. Kisses. Okay?
好的 亲亲 好吗
Well, Max...
麦克斯
is a wonderful boy.
是个很棒的男孩
He's smart. He's sweet. He is very intelligent.
他很聪明 很可爱 非常聪明
Okay, Doctor, I'm sorry to interrupt.
好了 医生 抱歉打断
I don't want to be rude, but we just want to know.
我也不想失礼 但是我们只想知道
I mean, does--
我是想问
do you think Max has Asperger's?
你认为麦克斯有阿斯伯格综合症吗
Max is very high functioning.
麦克斯的行为能力很健全
But I do find that Max's behaviors
但我的确发现麦克斯的行为
are consistent with an Asperger's diagnosis.
符合阿斯伯格综合症的症状
Oh, my God. All right.
天啊 好吧
Uh, this is fine.
没事
We're gonna-- look, we can work through this.
我们会 我们会熬过去的
It's not an insurmountable problem.
这不是一个无法逾越的难关
I think we should just tackle this one-by-one.
我觉得我们该一件件来处理
So pirate costume.
说到海盗衣服
I think getting him out of that thing is key.
我认为让他脱掉这个是个突破口
Well, I'm--I'm happy to help with strategies
我很高兴提供帮助
for specific behaviors.
提供专业的意见
I think that we should start
我认为我们的对话
with more of a big picture conversation.
应该看得更长远些
Ok, I'm just--I'm better with practical stuff.
好吧 我更在行处理实际问题
So you know, I just want to-- we got to get moving on this.
我只是想尽快解决这个问题
Adam, can you just What?
亚当 你能 什么
Can you please just let him talk?
你能就让他讲吗
He's sorry. No. Go for it.
很抱歉他这样 是的 您继续
Thanks. Okay.
谢谢你 好的
This isn't a prison sentence. I know.
这不是监狱刑罚 我知道
So how long is this going to take then?
那么这需要花多久时间
How long will what take? Just to get him through this.
你指哪方面 让他摆脱这个病症
Get him back on track.
让他重回正常人的轨道
Okay, unfortunately, there is no cure for asperger's.
不幸的是 对自闭症还没有特效药
It is a syndrome that he will always have. Okay?
这种行为症状可能会永远伴随他
I-I don't-- I don't understand.
我 我不明白
Sorry. What--what are we supposed to do for him?
抱歉 那我们能为他做点什么
I mean, I don't know--
我是说 我不知道
You will help to uncover Max's gifts.
你们要帮助发现麦克斯的天赋
You figure out how he learns.
你们要找出他学习的方式途径
You get as much support for Max as possible.
你们要尽可能为麦克斯提供帮助
Quite honestly, the research clearly shows
说实话 研究很明显地指出
the greatest barometer of success
父母的参与 对于孩子的病症的治愈
for children with asperger's is their parents' involvement.
会起到至关重要的作用
Oh, okay. All right.
好的 好吧
So just--just in case we can never see you again,
如果 如果我们以后见不到你了
How--what do you suggest
你觉得我们应该怎样做
we do to get him out of the pirate costume?
才能让他脱掉海盗服呢
So the first step is not to--to wrench Max out
第一步是不要强行让麦克斯
of his comfort zone.
离开他适应的环境
Okay, the first step is to join Max where he is.
首先你们要将自己置身于麦克斯所处的环境中
And then when he's ready, you walk him into the world.
当时机成熟 你再走进他的世界
And now for the main event of our evening,
现在是我们今夜的重头戏了
I give you over to my incredible co-chair.
我来给你们介绍我出色的合作伙伴
Does he clean up well or what?
他打扮的怎么样
Aw, so handsome.
真帅气啊
Not only did Joel organize most of this event himself,
乔尔不仅独自安排了这里大部分的事情
But he literally built the platform
事实上我们此刻站立的舞台
that we are standing on right now
也是他用自己的双手
With his own two, big, man hands.
一步步搭建起来的
who is this tramp? Racquel.
这个贱♥人♥是谁 拉克尔
Are they, like, screwing?
他们俩有奸♥情♥吗
no. What? I'd like to correct Racquel.
不 说什么呢 拉克尔 我想要纠正你一下
She is actually, uh, responsible
她实际上几乎为
for doing virtually almost everything
今晚的节目
in getting tonight's event together.
做了一切事情
So let's hear it for Racquel.
让我们为拉克尔鼓掌
Yeah, yeah, you know,
是的 是的
Before the platform collapses,
在这个站台倒塌前
Could we get on with the...?
我们能进入正题吗
That's, uh, that's my father-in-law,
那是我的岳父
Ladies and gentlemen. What are you doing?
女士们先生们 你在做什么
I'm, uh, I'm actually not kidding.
说真的 我没开玩笑
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表