剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
He's having a ball.
他在玩球
I just--I don't know how you did it.
我不知道你是怎么做到的
I mean, I've been trying to do this for so long,
我一直都在尝试
And I'm...
而且
I'm just amazed.
我很佩服
Do you want a snack-- an apple or something?
你要吃点零食吗 来个苹果或什么的
I have tons. How are you?
这吃的不少 你还好吗
How am I?
我吗
Yeah, how are you doing? I'm good.
是的 你过得好吗 我很好
But I mean, like.. I'm good, I promise.
但我是说... 我很好 放心
It's just so nice to see Max play with other kids, you know.
看到麦克斯能和其他孩子一起玩 真好
And you helped him do it.
多亏了你
You did.
你的功劳
None of this is easy, you know.
这很不容易
I'm sorry. I just feel like a loser.
抱歉 我觉得自己很失败
I feel like a total loser.
失败透了
I've been trying to do this for so long,
我一直试着想做成的事
And you make it seem so easy.
你轻而易举就做到了
I mean, just watching. It's not.
至少看起来是这样 这并不容易
It's hard, and I only work with him a few hours a day.
其实很难 因为我每天只和他相处几小时
This is your life you know?
但这是你的生活
I don't know how you do it.
不知你是怎么做到的
I know. I-- well, that's what nobody gets.
我知道 没人能理解
I try to explain...
我试着解释...
Just the worry-- the worry never goes away.
我很担心...我的担心从没停止过
Like, I-I find myself up late at night
像是 深夜我发现自己还醒着
Just worrying about Max, and...
为麦克斯担心...
Is there something we should have tried?
是不是有什么我们该试却没有试的
Something we should try?
我们还应该试着做什么
When I'm not worried about him,
不为他担心的时候
I'm worried about the fact that I'm not worried about Haddie.
我会为不担心海迪而忧虑
When I'm not worried about Haddie--
不为海迪担心的时候...
It's just like it never stops, you know?
总之这种担心没法停下来
Adam and I-- maybe we get a-a chance
我和亚当极少有机会
To spend some time alone, just together...
单独相处
Yeah. Some miracle chance.
是啊 这机会太罕见了
It's like I cannot stop worrying enough
像是有操不完的心
To enjoy anything--
没心情干别的...
Anything, like a movie
比如看个电影
Or a nice dinner or sex, if...
或共进晚餐 温存一番 如果
My god, I'm sorry. I shouldn't--
天啊 抱歉 我不该...
No, no, no, no. I'm so sorry.
没关系 我很抱歉
It's okay. Don't tell him I said that.
没关系 不要告诉他我说了这些
I won't. 'cause he does satisfy me...
我会保密 因为他确实满足我了
I'm sure he does. a lot.
我相信他确实是 很多
He's got a good one.
他很棒
Okay.
好啦
Never mind.
别介意
Listen, you need to relax.
你需要放松
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
Honestly, you're too hard on yoursf.
老实说 你对自己太苛刻了
You need to just cut yourself some slack and relax.
对自己宽容些 放松下来
Okay.
好的
Okay, then I'm gonna go Hawaii,
我要去夏威夷度假
And you can raise my son.
你来养育我的孩子
I'll babysit. What about that?
我来做保姆 如何
Okay. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
Yeah, I don't think that they're gonna spring anything on you.
我想他们不会对你提出任何新的证据了
The deposition is now set for Thursday morning.
法庭作证已经定在周四上午
And, we're gonna go over all of it at the briefing beforehand.
我们会在案情摘要中再重温一遍
Thank you. You know what
谢谢 这样吧
Can--can I call you back about this?
我稍后再给你电♥话♥ 行吗
Just give me a couple minutes.
给我几分钟
Something has come up in the family.
家里有点事
I-I will call you right back.
我一会儿给你打回去
Thank you.
谢谢
For what?
谢什么
The playgroup...
游戏小组的事
Yeah? Was inspirational.
怎么了 鼓舞人心啊
I mean, wow.
棒极了
Your husband is a rock star.
你老公简直是个摇滚明星
He is, isn't he?
是啊
I mean, no disrespect to dad,
不是说爸爸坏话
But it's like I finally have a role model now,
但我现在终于找到榜样了
You know, someone I want to be like as a dad
我想成为像他一样的父亲
Oh, my god. Adam's a good dad.
天啊 亚当也是个好父亲
Well, yeah, he's a great dad, but he's not a rock star.
他是个好父亲 但他不是摇滚明星
Joel...
乔尔
on the other hand.
另一方面
Wait, okay, what do you mean by rock star?
等等 摇滚明星是什么意思
Well, he's worshipd.
受人仰慕
Oh, yeah. Like a deity.
哦 是的 像神一样
Yeah, the kids love him.
是 孩子们超爱他
Well, not just t kids, believe me.
不止是孩子们 相信我
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Nothing.
没什么意思
No, no, you said "worshipped." Who worships him?
不 不对 你说了"仰慕" 谁仰慕他
You know, the, um
你知道的 就是
The--the kids
就是孩子们
And--and the two gay dads, Timmy and Tony,whatever,
还有两个同性恋爸爸 迪米和托尼什么的
And me. Yeah.
还有我 是吗
And the other moms. Which other moms?
还有其他妈妈 哪些其他妈妈
All the other moms. All the other moms?
所有其他妈妈 所有其他妈妈吗
Well, no, not all of them.
不 不是所有
Raquel? Is it Racquel?
拉克尔 是拉克尔吗
I really couldn't say.
我真的不知道
Oh, you're such a bad liar.
你谎撒真烂
I know
我知道
Soso come on Listen.
那你就说啊 听着
Soso what is she like when I'm not around?
我不在的时候她做了什么
I-- look, I don't know.
我 听着 我真的不知道
Does she flirt?
她卖♥♥弄风♥骚♥了吗
Well, you know,
你知道
How does one define flirting these days?
现在怎么样算卖♥♥弄风♥骚♥
Gazing, smiling, touching, smiling again,
凝视 微笑 碰触 然后再微笑
Providing multiple beverages.
问他喝哪种饮料
Check. Yeah?
全中 真的
Yeah, and ants on a log.
是的 还有甜点
But it's totally harmless. I mean, Joel would never
不过完全没用 我是说 乔尔绝不会
No, I know. It's fine. It's--it's complety fine.
我知道 没关系 完全没关系
Okay, good. So give me details.
那就好 那么告诉我细节
Ok, I-I don't real want to go down this road with you.
我真的不想和你再聊这个了
I'm new to the playgroup.
我是游戏组的新人
And it's just, like, the first rule of playgroup
游戏组的第一条规则
Is there is no playgroup.
就是玩好就忘
You're gonna have to find another source.
你得问别人了
That's cool. I got what I need, Crosby
很好 我得到我想要的了 克罗斯比
Good luck.
祝你好运
I've never played that.
我从没玩过那个
Yeah, it not that hard to play, though. It's not?
不过没你想的那么难 没有吗
Yeah, I mean, he's actually pretty good at it.
对 我是说 他很擅长玩那个
Can you teach me? Hey, sorry I'm late.
你能教我吗 抱歉回来晚了
Come on. There's no way.
来吧 不可能
He did. I swear to God.
是真的 我对天发誓
Hi,honey. Hi.
亲爱的 嗨
Yeah dad?
爸爸
Yeah Um, is it okay if I go over to Jenna's?
怎么 我能去詹娜家吗
Yeah, sure.
当然可以
Okay, thanks. Hey, buddy.
好的 谢啦 嘿 伙计
I played with a girl at the park today,
我今天在公园和一个女孩一起玩
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表