剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
No.
没
What about the can of sperm and Katie?
那罐精♥子♥和凯蒂的事怎么办
No, you gotta tell her. You're all grown up now.
不行 你得告诉她 你们都是成年人了
Yeah, there's no canister of sperm anymore.
没错 精♥子♥罐已经不复存在
She wants my kid, like, now.
她想要我的孩子 现在
Then you're really gonna have to tell her.
那么 你真的得告诉她
Mm, I don't know.
我不知道
Crosby, you guys are talking about having a child,
克罗斯比 你们在商量要个孩子
And you have one already.
而你已经有了一个
You have to tell her.
你必须告诉她
Look, what if I tell her
听着 要是我和她说了
And then she doesn't want anything to do with me?
她要和我一刀两断怎么办
You gotta leave that up to her, you know.
你得让她做决定
You have to do the right thing.
你必须做正确的事
I don't really want these anymore.
我吃不下去了
One chocolate with only yellow M&Ms,
一个巧克力只加黄色M&Ms
And one nonfat sugar-free heath bar
再来一份脱脂无糖巧克力太妃棒
With extra Oreo.
外加一份奥利奥
Yes, I am fully aware of the irony of my order,
没错 我完全清楚我点的有多讽刺
Honey.
亲爱的
Don't make fun.
不准取笑我
Steve, you're telling me that you seriously
史蒂夫 你是说真的
Just didn't like the movie?
不喜欢这部电影吗
It shouldn't be called "Love Actually".
就不该叫做"真爱至上"
It should be called "Lame Actually".
应该叫做"真的很挫"
It was just a bunch of people
就是一帮人
Gazing at each other longingly.
充满渴望地凝视彼此
It--it was totally romantic.
这真的很浪漫啊
No, it was totally superficial.
不 这完全就是肤浅
I can't believe you couldn't see that.
我不敢相信你居然看不出来
I can't believe that you're just being such a jerk right now.
我不敢相信 你现在简直就是混♥蛋♥一个
Oh, really? I'm a jerk?
真的吗 我是混♥蛋♥吗
How am I being a jerk
我怎么变混♥蛋♥了
By having my own opinion?
就因为我有自己的见解吗
My bad.
我的错
Okay, you know what? Your bad?
行了 你听着 你的错
You can leave.
你可以走了
Fine. Fine.
好吧 好吧
Haddie?
海迪
Are you all right?
你还好吗
Yeah, um...
还好
We're just, um...
我们就是
He--he just...
他就是
He's just not who I thought he was.
他就是不像我以为的那样
Oh, Haddie.
海迪
Crap.
胡闹
This might be the best moment of my life.
这可能是我一生中最棒的时刻
You're rotten.
你没救了
So how did "Operation dethrone Harmony" Go?
那个"废黜哈玛妮行动"进行得如何
It was a disaster.
完败
Yeah? Harmony wouldn't abdicate?
是吗 哈玛妮不肯退位吗
No, Sydney hated being the princess.
不是 西德尼讨厌做公主
Well, there's nothing wrong with staying a member of the proletariat.
决定继续做下层阶级的一员没什么不对的
It's my fault, too.
也是我的错
I made her do it.
我强迫她做的
I'm such a control freak, aren't I?
我就是个控制狂 不是吗
All right, this is where you say, "No, you're not.
好吧 这里你该说"不 你不是"
"You were just trying to teach your daughter
"你就是想试着教你女儿"
To stand up for herself."
"如何坚持自己立场"
Does telling me exactly what I should say
告诉我该说什么
Make you feel like less of a control freak?
是否让你觉得不那么有控制欲了吗
All right, fine. Fine.
好吧 行 行
This is who I am. I am going to accept it.
这就是我 我打算接受现实
I'm a control freak.
我是个控制狂
I don't do anything spontaneous,
我不会冲动地做一些事情
Like hook up on a merry-go-round in Tilden Park.
比如在蒂尔登公园旋转木马上和人幽会
That's still bothering you?
你还在想那件事吗
Aw, come on!
行了
Come on, you're very crazy.
行了 你很疯狂的
You do crazy stuff.
你做过很多疯狂事情
I do?
我做过吗
Yes, yes.
对 没错
We're very wild.
我们很狂野
We went on that river rafting trip.
我们去漂流
Remember, there were rapids?
记得吗 那里有湍流
There weren't rapids.
没有湍流
There weren't rapids, but there was a current.
没有湍流 不过有水流
You know, there was a very strong current.
你知道 很强的水流
I'm gonna go check for a pulse.
我得去检查下脉搏
Come on! No! Co--
行了 不
We went on a parasailing trip for our honeymoon.
蜜月的时候 我们去玩了水上滑翔伞
That was-well, I went on it,
那个不错 我上去了
But you were right on the shore,
不过你就在岸边
Cheering me on.
给我加油
No, thanks, I got it.
不 谢谢 我明白
You know, if you're gonna make me read this incomprehensible book,
要是你真打算逼我读这本晦涩的书
The least you could do would be to ask Luke Skywalker to turn down the volume!
至少请你能让卢克·天行者把音量关小
What are you doing here?
你在这里干吗
I thought you were playing ball with uncle Adam.
我以为你和亚当叔叔练球呢
Yeah, he canceled.
没错 他取消了
I don't know, he had to take Max
我不清楚 他得带麦克斯
To get ice cream or something. I don't know.
去吃冰淇淋什么的 不知道
Ice cream?
冰淇淋吗
What do you mean? You guys had a plan.
你什么意思 你们两个约好的
Yeah, I don't know.
对 我不清楚
Well, what about
丢弃大量雌激素于海湾
The environmental implications of dumping this much estrogen into the bay?
对环境会有何影响吗
Don't worry. It's very low dosage.
别担心 剂量很低
Okay, good-bye to all the devices and barriers
好吧 和所有器具 障碍说再见吧
And hormones that I've been using all these years
还有我这些年一直在用的
to avoid getting pregnant,
避孕激素
And hello to--
欢迎
Cross my fingers, I hope I'm not jinxing anything--
好运到来 我希望没有带厄运给任何东西
A little mini katie-crosby being.
迷你小凯蒂-克洛斯比
Uh, listen, before you throw this into the bay
听着 在你把这个扔进海湾
and sterilize all the fish,
让所有鱼儿绝育前
I gotta tell you something.
我有些事要告诉你
I have a son.
我有个儿子
What?
什么
I--I have-I have a son.
我 我有 有个儿子
I had a fling 5 1/2 years ago with his mother,
5年半前 我和孩子他妈有过一腿
And a month and half ago,
然后 1个半月前
She moved back to Berkeley
她搬回到伯克利
And introduced me to him.
把我介绍给了他
His name's Jabbar.
他叫乔巴
I'm really sorry I didn't tell you about it.
我很抱歉没有告诉你
You know, I was just trying to get to know him,
你知道 我就是想了解他
And I didn't know when the right time--
而且我不知道什么时候合适...
Was this the little boy that you brought to the studio?
是那个你带到录音室的小男孩吗
Yes, that was him.
对 就是他
You didn't introduce him to me.
你没有介绍我们认识
No, I--I did not.
对 我没有
I didn't introduce him to you.
我没有介绍你们认识
You know, it was-it was confusing.
要知道 这很让人困惑
Well, I'm sure it was confusing,
我相信是很困惑
But you've also been sneaking around
不过 你老是偷偷摸摸
And hiding him and--and--
隐瞒他的存在 还 还
And keeping him from me for over a month.
一个多月来 避免让我见到他
I'm sorry if I didn't tell you right off the bat,
我很抱歉没有立刻告诉你
But, you've been a little bit psycho with this whole baby thing.
但你最近对孩子的事反应有点神经质
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表