剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
"She's not here, I'll take a message, she'll call you back"?
"她现在不在 我会告诉她的" 吗
Excuse me. I'm not gonna be rude to him.
抱歉 我不想对他那么粗鲁
You talk about his transsexual relatives for half an hour.
你和他聊变性的话题聊了一个半钟头
I like him. I've always liked Jim.
我喜欢他 我一直喜欢吉姆
I know. If only I had married Jim
我知道 如果我当初嫁给吉姆
instead of that musician,
而不是那个音乐家的话
how differently my life... I never said that.
我的生活将截然不同 我从未说过这个
Would've turned out. You didn't have to say it.
你根本不用说 这不是明摆着吗
Don't be so oversensitive! Don't
不要过分敏感 你不要
Well, listen, um...
好的 听着
Your dad and I want you to let us buy you a new car.
你父亲和我想给你买♥♥辆新车
No. Well, not a new car,
不用 好吧 并不是新车
of course, but a used car.
一辆二手车而已
No. But one with a warranty.
那也不要 至少是辆有保修的车
Not a junkyard car. Come on, you're long overdue.
不是垃圾场的货色 你早就该换车了
Mom, isn't it bad enough...?
妈妈 情况还不够糟吗
I'm living at home. You're feeding me.
我住在家里 你们照顾我
You're feeding my kids.
还要照顾我的孩子
You may not buy me a car.
你们不能再给我买♥♥车了
Okay, fine.
那好吧
This place is a lot bigger than I thought it was.
这里比我想象中要大的多
It's huge.
真是够大的
Chipped paint over there on the wall, huh?
那边墙上有些掉漆了
Yeah, I don't see what all the hoopla's about.
是呀 我看并没有宣传得那么好
I mean, it's kind of dirty.
我是指 环境有些脏乱
Honey?
亲爱的
Look, it would be tough to afford this place anyway.
这里的学费不是普通人能负担得起的
I know.
我知道
When we were reading about the kids in your program,
我们在读你们的课程介绍时
they seemed so much like max, it was incredible.
发现他们都很像麦克斯 太惊人了
And then we just saw this boy
然后我们刚刚还在
down the hall in a classroom.
下面的教室里
He was dressed up like a sailor,
看到一个男孩穿得像个水手
Which is just like Max with his pirate costume.
正如麦克斯穿得像个海盗一样
That's Kellen, Kellen James. He's a good kid.
那是科伦 科伦·詹姆斯 他是个好孩子
He is really cute. Yeah, he's good.
他真的很可爱 是的 他很乖
I understand your enthusiasm.
我很理解你们的心情
However, we've already taken in one new child
然而我们三年级的班
for the third-grade class.
已经新收了一个孩子
But you took--you took a look at Max's file,
但是请你 请你看过麦克斯的档案了
and you spoke with dr. Pelican? Yes, I did.
帕利甘医生也和你谈过了 是的 谈过了
So you understand what we're dealing with here.
那么你应该知道我们来这里的目的
Our son Max is somewhere in between.
我们的儿子麦克斯现在处境艰难
He's too high-functioning for a special-needs program,
他患有高功能自闭症需要特殊照顾
But he doesn't really He has real trouble
但是他并非 他现在确实无法
fitting into a mainstream school.
适应普通学校的课程
He needs some help.
他需要帮助
So what do you--what do you do with a child like that?
所以求你们想想办法
We bring him to a school like ours...in September.
我们可以把他送去另一所学校 九月份时
I'm sorry, are you saying that you won't even see him?
不好意思 你是说你连见见他都不愿意吗
We just feel like if you spend some time with him,
我们真心希望你能抽些时间见见他
And you-- you sat down with him,
可以 可以和他坐下聊聊
you would see what we do as parents.
你就会理解我们作为父母的处境了
I mean, he's-- the kid's incredible.
我是说 他确实很与众不同
If you just meet him...
只要你能见见他
See, I don't want to give you a false sense of hope,
是这样 我不想给二位有希望的错觉
Because it's really, really very unlikely--
因为这希望是真的 真的 很渺茫
Listen, he is a fantastic kid, dr. Robertson.
听着 他确实是个好孩子 罗伯逊医生
I'm not just saying that cause he's my son.
我没这样说只是因为他是我儿子
He's great. He's funny. He's bright.
他很棒 很可爱 很聪明
He says the oddest, most hilarious things
他经常会说一些我闻所未闻的
I've ever heard in my entire life.
并且让人捧腹大笑的事情
Plays the harmonica in a weirdly good way.
而且会用有点古怪的方式吹口琴
He does. And he plays chess.
没错 他还下象棋
He doesn't really play chess so much,
他并非真的在下象棋
but he makes up stories with the little pieces on the board,
而是用棋子演绎情景故事
like, "I'm gonna kick-- I'm gonna attack you."
好像这样 "我要踢你 我要攻击你" 之类的
You know, we--we just want you to meet him.
我们 我们只是想让你见见他
Just 15 minutes of your time, that's all--just meet him.
仅仅占用你15分钟 只是见见而已
That's it. And if you say no,
就是这样 即便最后你依然拒绝
Then at least you'll have made an informed decision.
至少那是个公正的决定
Just meet him. Please. Five minutes.
只是见见他而已 求你了 就5分钟
I'm not gonna promise anything, all right?
我不会承诺你们任何事 清楚吗
But you're gonna meet him? That's all we ask.
但是你可以见他 对吧 这就足够了
I'm gonna meet him. Thank you.
我可以见见他 谢谢
Okay, I'm gonna meet him. She's gonna meet him.
好了 我会见他的 她终于想见他了
Thank you. Thank you so much.
谢谢你 真是太谢谢你了
Thank you. I have to get some work done.
谢谢你 我还有点工作要做
Thank you. You look a little bit like Oprah.
谢谢你 你看上去有点像欧普拉了
Good afternoon. Bye. Be careful.
午安 再见 保重
You take care. Take care.
保重 保重
Should I leave it open? Please do.
要我把门开着吗 请开着吧
Mommy! Hi, sweetie.
妈妈 小甜心
You're like a fish.
你真像条鱼
You want me to teach you how to swim like a fish?
想让我教你怎么像鱼一样游泳吗
Yeah.
当然了
All right.
那好吧
Nice entrance. Thanks.
入水姿势很漂亮 谢谢
You know how grandpa Zeek taught me to swim?
你知道奇克爷爷是怎么教我游泳的吗
He dropped me in the deep end of the pool when I was two.
我两岁时他就把我丢进深水池里
I'm gonna ask you to trust me okay?
我会保护你的 好吗
All right, swim to me.
好吧 游过来
I don't know how to swim.
可是我不会游
I saw you kicking.
我见过你蹬水的样子
That's all you need to know how to do, okay?
那就是你所要做的的一切 好吗
I'm scared. Just kick off, let go,
我害怕 只要蹬一下岸边
and come here.
然后游过来而已
I'm right here. I can't.
我就在这 我做不到
Yeah, you can, babe.
你能做到的 宝贝
We know you can. Come on. We're right here.
我们知道你可以的 我们就在这
We're not gonna let anything bad happen.
不会有任何事的
We're right here. Promise?
我们就在这 你保证吗
Promise. Absolutely. Promise.
我们绝对保证 我们保证
You got it. Come on.
放心吧 游过来
Okay, she's gonna kick. She's gonna kick.
好了 她要蹬了 她要蹬了
She's sinking is what she's doing.
她都要沉下去了
Well, give her a second. Come on.
给她点时间 好了吧
Help, daddy! Help!
救命 爸爸 救命
You did it, baby! Daddy, help!
你做到了 宝贝 爸爸 救命
Daddy...
爸爸
You swam!
你刚才游起来了
You "Drownded" Me!
你想淹死我
It's all right.
好了 没事了
She swam.
她刚才游了
I didn't love how they call it "Automotive recycling."
我不喜欢他们管这个叫 汽车回收
I mean, what's wrong with "Junk"?
我的意思是 叫垃圾又怎么了
Junk is an honest word.
垃圾 是一个诚实的词
Look at these, dad.
看看它们 爸爸
Some of these cars have been around
这些车你第一次
since the first time you brought me here.
带我来的时候就在这了
Oh, dad, look at that-- Pontiac.
爸爸 看那辆庞蒂克车
What is that, at 1000? Maybe we can use some of that.
标价1000 也许我们可以买♥♥下它
That's a good eye,
眼光不错
But it looks like it's been stripped.
但它看上去好像已经被拆过了
Oh, look at this.
看看这辆
1948 Cadillac--
1948年的卡迪拉克
Now, I always wanted one of these.
我一直想有辆这样的车
That's American steel right there.
这可是美国的钢制♥造♥的
The big iron!
真是个大铁块
What would you think, dad,
我想搬去你的工作间
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表