剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
But he's a 14-year-old boy,
但是他只是个十四岁的孩子
I don't know what to tell you.
我不知道该跟你说什么
That's why I would like to talk to him
所以我想跟他谈谈
Mano a mano.
男人间的对话
Oh no,
不行
I still bear the emotional scars of the little talk we had when I was a kid.
我到现在都没摆脱小时候那次谈话的阴影
And that was a long, long time ago.
虽然那已经是很久之前的事了
Don't say anything to him, please.
千万别跟他说 求你了
Well, sweetheart, this is not women's work.
那好吧 宝贝 但这不是女人该做的
Yeah, way to be progressive, dad.
世界是进步的 爸爸
Come on, honey, I'm a grandfather,
别这样 宝贝 我是他外公
That's what grandfathers are for.
这是外公的职责
Send me in there.
让我来管这件事吧
Dad, thank you so much for this...offer,
爸 我很感谢你的援手
But under no circumstances are you to talk to drew about the...
但是拜托你千万不要跟他提及
Masturbation.
手♥淫♥
Don't talk to him about it, okay?
答应我别跟他说 好吗
Thanks.
谢谢
Well, honey, it's perfectly natural.
宝贝 其实这很正常
I mean, even I on occasion still--
我是说 就算是我偶尔也会
I'm not obsessively.
我没上瘾
Permission to come aboard.
允许登船
Oh, no. Pirates. Arrg!
啊呀 是海盗
What's up, sleepover buddy?
怎么 要在这过夜啦
nothing. nothing?
没怎么 没怎么
You ready for this?
那你准备好了吗
Me too.
我也是
I can't tell you how much I appreciate this, Crosby.
太感谢你能这么做了 克罗斯比
Are you kidding? I'm fired up.
开什么玩笑 我期待很久了
I should be thanking you.
我应该谢谢你才是
Oh, can I get a hug? Can I get a hug?
来让我抱抱 让我抱抱
You be good, okay?
你要乖乖的 好不好
Okay.
好
So, uh, I'm available 24/7
我时刻都是有空的
Except for the two hours that I'll be dancing
除开我要跳舞的那两个小时
So if anything, if you need me,
所以如果有任何需要我的地方
Just call me, I'll be here--anything.
尽管给我打电♥话♥就是了
You don't need to worry, like, I--
你不用担心
I baby proofed the-- crap out of this place.
我保证他不会把这里弄乱的
Okay.
那行
Nothing's gonna go wrong, right, Jabbar?
你会好好的 是吧 乔巴
He knows, safety first here.
他知道的 安全第一嘛
You're a doll.
你太贴心了
Thank you. thank you.
谢谢你 我谢谢你才是
Thank you. Have fun.
谢谢啦 玩得开心
Okay, no girls allowed.
我不会叫女孩过来的
Bye. Ew, gross.
再见喽 放心吧
Cheese or pepperoni?
想吃奶酪还是意大利香肠
Pepperoni.
意大利香肠
Pepperoni.
意大利香肠是吧
Your cell phone bill was over $200 this month.
你这个月的手♥机♥费超过了两百块
you're kidding. no.
开玩笑吧你 真的
I had no idea. that's over 1,000 minutes.
我不知道 那可是一千多分钟啊
Okay, well, I'll pay you guys back.
好吧 我会把钱还给你们的
I'll babysit, I'll do chores,
我会去看孩子 打零工
You know, whatever it takes.
用尽一切办法
That's, like, 18 hours in one month.
一个月打十八个小时电♥话♥
To one number. One number.
给一个号♥码 同一个号♥码
Steve Williams?
史蒂夫·威廉姆斯吗
How do you guys know that?
你们怎么会知道
Well, when we couldn't reach you,
我们找不到你的时候
We called his number.
我们给他打了电♥话♥
You guys talked to steve?
你们跟史蒂夫通过话了
No, we did not talk to him.
没有 我们没有跟他通话
We just heard his voice. We heard his voice.
我们只是听见他的声音 听见声音而已
So how do you know his name?
那你们怎么知道他名字的
We have our ways. What ways?
我们自有办法 什么办法
What did you guys do? we went on your computer.
你们干了什么 我们开了你的电脑
Your facebook page.
看了你的Facebook
No, you didn't.
不是吧
you guys broke into my room
你们闯进了我的房♥间
And you hacked into my computer?
还侵入了我的电脑
Wait a second, missy.
等等
You have no right to get angry with us.
你不能生我们的气
You have been going out with this boy
你跟这个男孩谈了一个月的恋爱
For over a month without telling us.
却没有告诉我们
Okay, who cares, homeland security?
那又怎么样 谁在乎啊 国土安♥全♥局♥吗
What you guys did is illegal.
你们的行为是违法的
You can't do that.
你们不能那么做
It's a violation of...everything.
你们的行为违反了 一切
Oh, no, no, no, no.
不是不是这样
Hey, what, you're facebook official.
喂 你自己在Facebook公开的
Right.
是
That's right, you go up to your room
那就对了 你快回房♥间去
Because you're grounded.
因为你被禁足了
Grounded. Ya vol! Mein fuhrer!
禁足 遵命 元首
How did you know that I was here on a Sunday?
你怎么知道我星期天会在这
Oh, I-- I was talking to Joel
我 我问了乔尔
And I'm on my way to work, so...
我上班路过 所以
I'm so busy, it's insane,
我都要忙疯了
Is that why you canceled Amber?
所以你不让安博照顾你孩子了
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, uh, if they had their way, I would never get to see Sydney,
如果还这么忙 我就再没机会见到西德尼了
Let alone have a date night.
更别提晚上约个会了
Yeah, 'cause Joel said you canceled because, um,
因为乔尔说你取消是因为
She doesn't know the area.
她不知道地点
Yeah, well, I mean, it was a combination of that and the work, you know.
这个决定 是基于那个原因和工作这两点
She was really disappointed.
她很失落
She was?
她会这么想
She thinks that you don't think
她觉得你认为
She's responsible or capable.
她没有责任感和能力
She didn't sound disappointed
她当时听起来不是很失落啊
When I talked to her.
我跟她谈的时候
She was, she was really disappointed,
她真的很失落
'cause, you know, back in Fresno
因为 你知道的 说到弗雷斯♥诺♥
She was a really popular babysitter.
她的确是个很好的保姆
Everybody called her. She was the go-to girl.
所有人都这么说 她可以随传随到
I did not know that.
我之前不知道这事
Well, now you do.
那现在你知道了
Sarah.
莎拉
Sorry.
对不起
Don't apologize to me.
你该和她道歉才对
How's it going, Drew?
一切都好吧 德鲁
Aw, grandpa made me do the same thing
你外公以前也让我做过这事
When I was your age.
我还是你这么大的时候
Wash his old truck. Sucks.
他让我帮他洗那旧卡车 太烦人了
Yeah.
确实
How's everything else? Good.
其他的都还顺利吗 挺好的
Yeah, I hated washing the old truck.
我以前是挺讨厌洗那辆旧卡车的
But there was something I really enjoyed doing
不过我像你这么大时
When I was your age.
我还是挺喜欢做一些事的
Oh, yeah? What?
是吗 哪些事
And it's nothing to be ashamed of.
这没什么感到羞耻的
It's totally natural.
这完全很正常
You know, Woody Allen said, uh,
你知道Woody Allen说过
"Masturbation is having sex with somebody you love."
"自♥慰♥就是跟你喜欢的人做♥爱♥"
What? Did my mom ask you to talk to me about this?
什么 难道是我妈叫你跟我谈这些的吗
No, no, I mean, she may have mentioned it.
不是的 我是说她可能提过这事
But I wanted to talk to you about it
不过是我想跟你谈谈这事
Because, Drew, it's totally normal, okay?
德鲁 这很正常
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表