剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Why are you so testy?
你怎么那么不耐烦
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe it has something to do with
可能与你冰箱里的
the sperm in your freezer?
冷藏精♥子♥有关吧
Oh, I was wondering if you saw that.
我还在想你看见没有呢
Yeah, were you wondering?
是吗 这还需要想吗
'Cause it's this gigantic shiny thermos full of semen,
装精♥子♥的瓶子可是又大又亮
so yeah, I found it right next to the coffee.
我在咖啡边上看到了
Okay, you know, I do not want to have
好吧 我不想再跟你
this conversation again.
因为这件事而争辩了
I am ready to have a baby and you're not.
我想要孩子而你不想
You're not mature enough.
你还不够成熟
Okay, I'm not mature enough.
好吧 我还不够成熟
I'm not the one out scrounging up some guy's sperm
我不是那个四处找寻男人的精♥子♥的人
and I am not scrounging it up.
我没有四处搜寻
I bought it, for a lot.
是我买♥♥来的 花了很多钱
And I have to tell you, actually,
而且我得跟你说实话
It is amazing sperm. Is it?
这精♥子♥品质上乘 是吗
Yeah, the donor is an Olympic athlete and a Rhodes scholar.
捐赠者即参加过奥♥运♥会又拿过罗氏奖学金
Great, then it sounds like this sperm's gonna be
很好 听起来这些精♥子♥会成为
an excellent father.
一位出色的父亲
So maybe he can coach soccer for you or whatever.
或许他能教孩子橄榄球或者别的
You're an idiot. I'm an idiot.
你是个白♥痴♥ 我是
Yeah.
是的
Okay, I don't have a space-age contraption in my--
我可没在冰箱里藏那个精密的装置
When are you ovulating?
你什么时候排卵
Friday.
星期五
Hey, Maximo,
马克斯
Save some paper for the rest of us.
给我们留点纸
Freak.
怪胎
Boys. Boys.
孩子们
Max. Max. Max, stop it.
麦克斯 住手
Stop it. Stop it. Stop it.
住手 别打了
Calm down. Stop it.
冷静 住手
Stop it!
住手
Max, calm down. He bit me.
麦克斯 冷静 他咬我
Back to work, everybody.
每个人都回去学习
He bit me.
他咬我
Max. What are you doing?
麦克斯 你在做什么
I just, I can't believe that Max would do that.
我只是不相信麦克斯会这么做
He must have been taunted.
肯定有人嘲弄他了
And we will deal with Amos as well.
我们对阿莫斯也会作出处理
But for right now, we want to focus on Max.
但现在 我们关注的是麦克斯
I think we're overanalyzing this a little bit.
我想我们有点小题大做了
Maybe if we didn't allow him to wear a pirate costume to school,
如果我们不允许他穿海盗装来学校
He'd fit in a little bit better.
他反应会更大
Wait a minute, wait a minute,
等等
We all decided that we would monitor the pirate situation.
我们之前说好要监督他的着装的
Everyone else decided, and now he's getting picked on,
大家都想联合起来 现在一起欺负他
which is exactly what I thought would happen.
这也正是我担心的
I think what we're trying to say here
我想我们现在讨论的
is that we're not sure that Sullivan Elementary
是我们觉得苏利文初等学校
is the right fit for Max.
不适合麦克斯
I am, I'm sorry, I don't understand
抱歉 我不理解
I think we should take Max to an educational therapist
我们认为该给麦克斯做个教育测试
to have him tested to see whether or not
检查他是否适合上学
she thinks Max can be successful
看看麦克斯能成功地
Let's just cut to the chase.
别废话了
Are we getting expelled? You giving us the boot?
你是要开除他吗 把我们赶走吗
Adam.
亚当
Are we?
真的吗
That's great.
那很好
Amber's out with Haddie and her friends.
安博和海迪的朋友们一起出去了
Ooh, here's a two-in-one in Emeryville.
在爱莫利维尔有间二合一的房♥子
That looks good.
那看起来不错
Emeryville? Over my dead body.
爱莫利维尔 除非我死了
Why don't you put that thing down?
你干嘛不放下这东西
You're staying right here until you get back on your feet.
你自力更生之前哪都不许去
Mom, I'm on my feet, I'm not destitute,
妈妈 我能自食其力 我并非一贫如洗
I just got a little financial trouble
我只是遇到了一些财政危机
and two degenerate kids, but I'll be fine.
还有两个堕落的孩子 但我会撑过去的
I'm just letting you know we're here for you.
我只想让你知道我们一直伴你左右的
Thank you. But trust me.
谢谢 不过请你放心
I think I should cut this out, you know,
我想我会撑过去的
in the slim chance that we wear out our welcome.
除非我们不受欢迎了
Hello.
你好
Who is this?
你是哪位
Oh, my god.
天哪
Can you believe this?
你能相信吗
Adam. Hey.
亚当
Hey. It's okay. All right?
没关系的 好吗
They weren't officially booked, so...
他们没被正式起诉 所以
It's not gonna go on their records.
不会留下案底的
Thank god for that, huh?
感谢上帝
Oh, god.
天哪
Kristina, I'm so sorry.
克里斯蒂娜 我真抱歉
Oh, it's okay. It's fine, it's over.
没关系的 都过去了
It's over.
都过去了
Okay.
好吧
I'll make us some coffee.
我来泡点咖啡
Mom.
妈妈
It wasn't my weed.
那不是我的大♥麻♥
That's great. What a relief.
很好 我宽心了
I'm so proud of you, honey.
亲爱的 我为你骄傲
Hello. Date night.
你好 约会之夜吗
Please. No comment.
求你了 不要做任何评论
Where's he taking you? Chinese.
他要带你去哪 中国餐馆
Sexy.
很性感
That's enough out of you. Okay?
我受够你了 知道吗
That's enough.
受够了
I want you to know you made me mad,
你快把我搞疯了
And you embarrassed me.
令我无地自容
And it's gonna be a long time before
你想重获我的信任
You earn my trust back.
得过上好久
Okay.
明白了
Are you sure about the shoes?
你确定要穿那双鞋子吗
Go on.
继续
Well, I mean, it's a date.
我是说 这是去赴约
Not a bar mitzvah.
不是参加成人礼
I just think you should really go with your strong suit, you know?
我觉得你应该穿得拉风一些 你说呢
What is my strong suit?
要怎么穿的拉风些
Uh, your boots, obviously.
当然是穿上你的靴子
All right.
好的
Also, that bag is--
还有 你那个提包...
IT'S VERY 1960s.
确实很复古
Not in a good way.
但不适合今天的场合
Oh, god.
哦 老天
Hi
你好
Sarah. Hi, it's me.
莎拉 是我
It's, uh-- it's Jim.
是 吉姆
Oh, my god. Hi.
天哪 是你 你好
Oh, god, I'm sorry.
哦 真对不起
I--I didn't realize you-- you were going to the right.
我不知道你也要头朝右
Are you okay? Yes, I'm good.
你没事吧 没事 我挺好
You look great.
你看起来太美了
Oh, and you?
哦 你也不错嘛
You wanna sit down, or Okay.
你愿意坐下来吗 还是... 当然
So. Uh
那么 你看...
Oh, Julia said that she ran into you
茱莉亚说她在...
At, um, at berkeley coffee.
好像是 伯克利咖啡厅碰到你
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表