剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Yeah. Do you live near there?
没错 你住在那附近吗
You work near there?
还是你在那附近工作
Oh, maybe she didn't, uh...
哦 或许她还没...
I--I work at berkeley coffee.
我在伯克利咖啡厅工作
I'm a, uh, barista.
我是个服务生
Oh. Yeah.
这样啊 是呀
Yeah. She didn't say that.
是的 她没和我说过
Um, and so how long have you been in the caffeine game?
那么 你在那干了多久了
Uh, look, it's a long story, actually, I--
是这样 说来话长 实际上我...
I'm sorry. I just-- I'm just gonna cut you off.
很抱歉 我得先... 打断你一下
I have to, um, I'm just gonna make a quick--
我得去 去打个电♥话♥...
And then, um, I'm gonna be right back.
很快回来
I'll get the appetizers started.
好的 我先点些开胃菜
Do you like shrimp toast? Any kind of toast.
你喜欢鲜虾土司吗 什么土司都行
Hello.
你好
Well, is this who I am to you?
喂 你把我当什么人
What are you talking about?
你什么意思啊
I mean, I know I'm not a big lawyer
听着 我知道自己并不是可以在周末
Who walks around on the weekends in a juicy pantsuit.
穿着Juicy休闲裤逛街的大律师
Does that mean I have to go out with a fat, balding barista?
因此我就非得和又肥又秃的服务生约会吗
I'm just wondering. Is that who I am to you?
所以我很不解 你究竟把我当什么人
Oh, my god. Sarah.
哦 我的天 莎拉
No, no, no. Don't "Oh, god" Me, Julia.
不 不... 少跟我用那种语气说话 茱莉亚
I know you're sexier than me. Everybody knows it.
我知道你比我性感动人 大家都知道
Whoa, whoa, hold on.
喔 你这是说啥呢
I don't understand why you have to always
我就是不明白你为何要三番五次的
Prove that you're better than me.
证明你比我优秀呢
I am never letting you set me up again.
我不会再上你的当了
Ever.
绝不会
Good, because I'm done trying to help you.
随你高兴 可我确实是想帮你的
Well, I don't need your help
你以为自己在做慈善事业吗
Because I'm not some charity case.
我用不着你帮
Screw you. Oh, no, screw you.
见鬼去吧你 哦 你见鬼去吧
I can't talk to you right now anyway, I have to go.
我没工夫和你扯淡 我得走了
Because I am on a freakin' date.
我还有个"美妙"的约会呢
Is everything okay?
你还好吧
It's great.
好极了
Listen, I, uh--
你看 我...
I have something I wanna show you.
我有个东西给你看
It's yours.
是你的
That's the, uh, that's the ring I gave you.
是我曾经送你的戒指
Oh, yeah.
哦 没错
How do you have it?
你怎么会留着它
Oh, well, I don't know if you remember.
哦 不知道你是否还记得
You sort of threw it at me the night you broke up with me.
在我们分手那晚你把它丢给我
I hit you right in the eye.
我丢中了你的眼睛
Yeah, remember?
没错 记得吗
I said you should really, you should--
我当时说你真应该...
Try out for the A's.
去当个射手
right.
没错
So I want you to know I'm not just a barista.
我想让你知道我并不单单是个服务生
I Rrebuilt trucks from the '30s.
我还改装那些30年代的卡车
I have several ping-pong trophies on display
在我简陋平凡的斗室中也摆满了
In my otherwise unimpressive apartment.
熠熠生辉的兵乓球奖杯
And if that's not enough, which I'm sure it is,
当然 这些都算不上什么
I just found the new yorker's publishing one of my poems.
我最近还在《纽约客》上发表了我的诗作
The real new yorker? Yeah. Yeah.
是正宗的《纽约客》吗 是的
Thanks. Yeah.
真感谢
I'm really glad you called.
真高兴你能来赴约
You know, I've always thought about you, sarah.
我经常想起你 莎拉
Are you-
你还
Are you all right, or--
你还好吗
You just kept this all this time.
你把这戒指保存了这么久
That's so nice.
真是太贴心了
You're so nice and funny.
你又贴心又风趣
I married this guy who's, you know,
我跟一个 你知道
Like a tortured musician, and he has this drug problem.
变♥态♥音乐家结了婚 他还嗑药
I was such a jerk to--
我当时对你那么坏
I--I'm so sorry. I'm sorry.
我真的很抱歉 抱歉
I'm just, I'm not very good at the, um,
我只是 只是对约会这类事
The dating thing anymore, you know?
已经不太在行了
And, I mean, let's face it, in my prime,
我是说 我得承认 即便年轻时
I wasn't--I wasn't that good at it either.
我也不怎么在行
You're more beautiful than I remember you.
你比我记忆中还要美
shut up. you are.
得了吧 真的
Seriously, please shut up.
拜托 你别说了
Really? yeah.
你说真的吗 千真万确
Is your dad home?
你老爸在家吗
jim. what?
吉姆 怎么了
It's okay. We're 38.
放轻松 我们已经38岁了
Oh, okay.
好吧
Ah, damn. No condoms.
靠 没有安全套
I'm sorry.
对不起
I have just become so accustomed to the idea
我对于约会不上♥床♥这念头
Of not getting laid.
已经习以为常了
Oh, oh! It's okay.
没关系的
Is he home?
是他回来了吗
What is it, what is it? I got it. I got it.
怎么了 怎么了 有办法了
What?
什么
Why does your dad have condoms in his desk drawer?
你老爸怎么会在抽屉里放了盒安全套
I don't know.
我不知道
I was looking for scissors the other day.
有天我在找剪刀
And I found them.
发现的这些
Oh, my god, what did you do?
你当时作何反应
I stared at them for two hours and then I went to sleep.
我盯着它们看了两小时 然后上♥床♥睡觉
Do you think he's having an affair?
你觉得他是不是有外遇了
Oh, my god, stop talking.
上帝啊 别废话了
Just so you know, uh,
告诉你吧
He never actually participated in
其实他并没有真的参加过
A single olympic event, so.
一项奥林匹克项目
What?
什么
Your phenomenal sperm, stanford hecht,
你那活性精♥子♥ 斯坦福·赫克特
Traveled with the bowling team as a third backup.
他只是保龄球队的三号♥板凳队员
He never got in a single game.
从没真正出赛过
He never rolled a ball.
他连球都没投出过一个
Just thought you might like to know that before
我想你在有所行动前
You pull out the turkey baster.
应该会想知道这个
Oh, my god. You googled my sperm.
上帝啊 你人肉了我的精♥子♥
Yeah.
没错
I googled your sperm.
我人肉了你的精♥子♥
I can't believe that you're doing this
我不敢相信 你竟然不跟我商量
Without even discussing it with me.
就做这种事
Well, what are we supposed to discuss?
我们有什么好商量的
Every time the word commitment comes up, you wince.
每次一提到结婚 你就当缩头乌龟
that's not true. you just winced.
才不是呢 你又缩头了
yeah, well, prove it. you just winced.
是啊 你就扯吧 你刚刚又缩头了
prove it. you're an infant.
你就扯吧 你就是个小孩
you're panicky. I am 34, I want a baby.
你太惶恐了 我34岁了 想要个小孩
Oh, okay, so you're just gonna inseminate yourself
所以你就想用个三流保龄球手的精♥子♥
With the seed of some third-rate hack bowler?
给自己人工受精吗
Yeah.
没错
I mean, how about having a conversation
我是说 咱们谈谈
Or a compromise?
和解如何
Oh, you want half a baby? A bunny?
你想跟我分孩子吗
What's a compromise?
怎么个和解法
No, like, you know, you give me a little time
像是你给我点时间
To figure out my career stuff.
我来解决一下我的事业问题
I just saw a decade flash before my eyes.
我刚看到未来十年 在我眼前一晃而过
I need numbers, babe.
我需要个期限 亲爱的
okay, five years, tops. I'll give you three.
好吧 最多五年 我给你三年
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表