剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
It means that I had to scramble around yo make the payments,
意味着我必须努力还款
And so I ended up, you know,
所以最终我只能
Selling some of my personal items.
变卖♥♥一些我的收藏了
And, uh, we've got some financial problems,
我们有点经济问题了
Some issues there.
有点麻烦
Perfect.
好极了
More lies, huh?
更多的谎言
Look, Camille.
卡米尔
Mom, we're here to help you, you know, any way we can.
妈 我们会帮忙的 任何我们能做的
That's what we're here for. That's what this is about.
我们就是为这个来的
This isn't just about money, is it, Zeek?
这不仅仅是钱的事 对吗 奇克
Well, I-I don't want to continue with this right now,
好啦 我现在不想谈这个
But, um...
但是
You're all so sweet.
你们真体贴
Mom.
妈妈
Look, we can, uh--
我们可以
Mom. I got it.
妈妈 我去吧
Adam has a point...
亚当的意思是
Dad.
爸爸
Dad?
爸
Mom, can I come in?
妈妈 我能进去吗
Mom, let me talk to you.
妈妈 让我跟你说两句话吧
Good night, Pele. Night.
晚安 小贝利 晚安
Good night, sweetie.
晚安 亲爱的
Are you sleeping over?
今晚你在这睡吗
Uh, not tonight.
今晚不
It's, uh--it's not fooling around.
这不是鬼混
Hmm?
什么
What we've been doing, that's--
我们的事
It's not fooling around.
那不是鬼混
I've done a lot of research on that topic,
我好好研究了一下这个话题
And I want to be with you, Jasmine.
我想跟你在一起 贾思敏
Cros, you've been through a lot
克罗斯 今晚你父母的事
With your parents and everything tonight.
已经够你累的了
Let's just give it some time.
给点时间 慢慢来
Let's see.
看看会怎样
Crosby?
克罗斯比
You want to have a sleepover?
想来个通宵派对吗
Yeah. I like sleepovers. You do?
好呀 我喜欢通宵派对 是吗
Yeah. Yeah, so do I.
是呀 我也是
They're like my favorite.
那是我最喜欢的事之一
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 真的
I didn't bring any jammies, though.
不过我不带睡衣裤
You don't need any.
你不需要
Mom, thank you so much for this computer.
妈妈 谢谢你的计算机
I cannot tell you how it's helping me.
它帮了大忙了
I'm sorry about last night.
昨晚很抱歉
Mom, please, don't worry.
妈妈 别担心
It's fine.
没事的
We've had money problems before,
我们以前经历过经济危机
And we'll have them again.
现在又要经历一次了
What I care about is that your father
我在乎的是你♥爸♥爸
Doesn't respect me enough to tell me what's going on.
根本不尊重我 都不告诉我发生的事
Oh, mom, it's-- you know how he is.
妈妈 你知道他就是那样的人
I'm sure he just doesn't want to worry you, you know?
他只是不想让你担心 你知道的
I know.
我知道
There's been a lot of lying going on for a lot of years,
他已经欺骗我好几年了
And not just about money.
不仅仅是钱的事
What do you mean?
什么意思
There was a woman up north.
他在北边还有个女人
Oh, mom.
天啊 妈妈
I covered for him.
我一直帮他隐瞒着
I've been covering for him for years,
我为他隐瞒了好几年了
Telling myself that I was doing it for you kids
告诉自己我是为了你们
And, you know, it's only partly true.
你知道 只有几分是真的
So I-- I don't know.
我不知道
I just couldn't,
我不知道为什么
For some reason, confront him about it.
就是没法跟他当面对质
So I let it go.
所以我只能这样
I just let it go.
睁只眼闭只眼
And now you know.
现在你知道了
Mom.
妈
Don't tell the others about it, okay?
别告诉他们几个 好吗
Okay.
好的
So how's it going?
学的怎么样啦
No, no, don't. It's nothing.
不不不 没弄好呢
I'm not done. It's--I'm just--for class.
我还没弄好呢 只是交作业的
See? I told you you could do it.
你看 我说你能行的
Hey, sonny.
嗨 儿子
Hey.
嗨
Well, are you gonna let me in or what?
你到底让不让我进去啊
Come on in. All right.
进来进来 好吧
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表