剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Okay, honey, honey, I'm not back with anyone.
亲爱的 亲爱的 我没同任何人好
Just tell me the truth.
告诉我实话吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
We think Max has Asperger's.
我们认为麦克斯得了阿斯伯格综合症
What?
什么
Adam and Kristina
亚当和克利斯蒂娜
are just finding out about it.
正试图弄清如何面对
And I feel like I should stick around this weekend
我觉得这个周末应该陪着他们
to be there for Adam and Kristina.
为亚当和克利斯蒂娜做点儿什么
And the little guy.
还有那个小家伙
It's amazing to hear you talk like that.
听你说这些话真是很不可思议
You're gonna be an amazing father one day.
你将来会是个很棒的父亲
Aw, come here.
来吧
I totally understand if you need to postpone the weekend.
如果你想要推后一周 我完全理解
You know, it-- it's not in stone though.
你知道的 也不一定是下周
And we should probably keep that option open.
我们应该视情况而定
Did you know a cockroach can hold its breath
你们知道蟑螂能屏住呼吸长达
For 40 minutes?
40分钟吗
Fascinating.
真有意思
All right, Max, I want you to put Charlie away.
好了 麦克斯 我想你可以先把查理放在一边
It's dinner time.
现在是用餐时间
Cockroach can live a month without its head.
蟑螂没了脑袋还能继续存活1个月
Okay, seriously, I'm-- I don't have an appetite.
好了 说真的 我真没什么胃口了
Haddie, it's fine. It's not that big of a deal.
海迪 别这样 那没什么大不了的
All right, you know what, Max, please eat your food.
好了 麦克斯 赶紧乖乖吃饭
Leave the cockroach alone.
把蟑螂放在一边
I don't like it.
我不喜欢吃
Well, how do you know you don't like it
你怎么知道你不喜欢
If you've never tried it?
你尝都没尝
It's not one of his foods.
这不是他爱吃的食物
Hey, Max, sweetheart, you know,
嗨 麦克斯 亲爱的 知道吗
Maybe you could earn some tv time tonight
如果你乖乖吃饭 今晚或许可以获得
By trying your food.
一些看电视的时间
I get tv after dinner anyway.
我饭后是肯定要看电视的
If you don't eat your dinner
如果你不吃饭
Then you won't get tv time.
就不能看电视
sweetheart It's not fair.
亲爱的 这不公平
The rules are I get an hour of tv time after dinner.
规定是我在饭后有一个小时的看电视时间
The book says that we should frame things for a reward,
书上说我们应该以奖励的方式引导他
Not punishment.
而不是惩罚
Well, he's saying he already gets tv anyway.
他说他无论吃不吃都可以看电视
That is my time for the tv.
那就是属于我的看电视的时间
Maybe--maybe you guys could give him extra tv time.
也许 也许你们可以给他额外的看电视时间
Yeah, how about that? How about that, Max?
好的 你看这样如何 麦克斯
How about if you try your food, you'll get extra tv time?
如果你乖乖吃饭 就能获得额外的电视时间
How much? An hour.
多多少 一小时
Five minutes. What your mother said.
五分钟 听你妈妈的
Five minutes. Forget it.
就五分钟 想都别想
Per bite. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5,
每吃一口多看五分钟 1 2 3 4 5
That's an hour, right? You said.
这够一个小时的了 对吧 你说的
Yeah. Wait, max, you have to sit down
没错 等一下 麦克斯 你得等我们
Until we're finished with our meal.
都吃完了才能离开
Why? I already earned my tv time.
为什么 我已经获得自己的看电视时间
That worked out well. Shut up, sweetie.
干得不错呀 闭嘴 亲爱的
I have emailed everyone I know
我已经发邮件给所有我认识的人
Looking for a connection with dr. Pelikan.
去帮忙联♥系♥帕利甘医生了
It's like trying to meet the pope.
简直比见教皇一面还难
There's got to be somebody else.
看来还得找找别人
I don't know.
我不知道
That arrogant son of a bitch.
这个狗♥娘♥养♥的东西
What? I found this in the back.
什么事 我在后院找到这个
And...? And is it yours?
那么... 那么 这是你的吗
No. You sure?
不是 你确定吗
Haddie? No!
海迪 不
I swear to god, if you're lying to us right now--
我向上帝发誓 如果你胆敢欺骗我们的话...
Don't lie. Do not lie to me.
不要说谎 不要欺骗我
You are digging yourself a very, very, very deep hole.
你这是自断后路 后果将非常非常严重
Be the worst thing you could do.
这将会是你犯得最大的一个错误
You guys... this is not mine.
你们听我说 这个确实不是我的
No? No.
不是吗 不是
No? 100%? Yeah.
100%确定不是 确定
Positive. Yeah.
确定无疑 没错
All right. Okay.
好吧 好啦
But it feels good that you trust your daughter.
相信自己女儿的感觉还不错吧
Sorry. Yeah.
抱歉 接受
Wow, you did this in 1990. Yeah.
这是你在1990年的作品 是的
You were probably in grade school.
那时你应该还在上小学
Preschool, actually.
实际上 是学前班
Oh, wow. That's depressing.
哦 真令人沮丧
For me. I mean, for me. Not for you.
对我来说 我是说 对我而言 不是对你
For you, look at you. That's--you're doing great.
看看你 是多么 多么的年轻有为
Uh, so what have you been doing all these years?
那么 这些年你都做了些什么呢
Well, I thought you might ask that.
我就知道你会问的
Um, I've just...
我基本上...
Been focusing on my family, I guess.
把精力都放在了家庭上
I have two kids. Um, yeah, that's wonderful.
我有两个孩子 哦 这样 那很不错
Not if you know them.
如果你见过他们就不会这么说了
I'm kidding. They're great.
我开玩笑呢 他们棒极了
I love them.
我爱他们
No, what I meant to say is that it's an honorable choice
不 我想说的是为了家庭而牺牲事业
To choose your family over career.
其实非常让人敬佩
Yeah. I just moved to Berkeley.
是 我刚刚搬来伯克利
And this might sound lame,
虽然这听起来有些牵强
But I'm ready to make a fresh start.
可我已经准备好了要重新开始
And if you give me this chance,
如果你能给我这个机会的话
I know I can blow your freakin' mind.
我必定能还你一个惊喜
Ugh. My sister told me to say that.
我妹妹教我这么说的
That sounded so stupid. I'm really sorry.
听起来真愚蠢 我真的很抱歉
That's okay. That's okay. Now, uh, tell me about this.
别介意 没关系 现在 跟我说说这个
What am I looking at here?
我手中的这个是什么
Okay, so, um, my ex-husband was in a band.
好的 这个 我的前夫是搞乐队的
And, uh, it was pretty successful.
并且 那个乐队是相当受欢迎的
And I started doing all their, um,
我则负责设计制♥作♥所有关于他们乐队的
Their posters and stuff.
海报和宣传资料
And then I worked for another band.
后来我也为其他乐队工作
And word got out to some restaurants so...
再后来我的名声传到了一些饭店然后...
Rght. Uh, well, I got to be honest with you, Sarah,
好的 我必须坦白告诉你 莎拉
Your work is phenomenal.
你的作品真的是精美绝伦
Really?
真的吗
I love these.
我相当喜欢
It--it--it's hip without trying to be hip.
这种设计时尚自然而不做作
It's fresh, fun.
立意鲜活 表现生动
Now, you saw the range that we're talking for starting salary.
现在 我们该谈谈你的起薪了
The money? Yeah. That would be fine.
钱吗 真是太好了
Good. Good. Um, you'll be reporting to me.
很好 很好 以后你的工作要向我汇报
Is that gonna be a problem?
这对你来说有什么问题吗
Just in terms of the, uh...
这是因为根据规定...
cause I'm so old? that I'm so young.
是因为我比较年长吗 是我太年轻
No, that I'm so old. Oh. No, that's
不 还是因为我太年长 哦 不
No, no, that's fine.
不 不 这没什么
I can take a note from a whippersnapper like you.
我可以听从像你这样的"毛头小子"的调遣
Ugh. I, uh, no, it wouldn't be any problem.
哦 我是说 没有任何问题
Okay. Good. All right. That's good.
好的 很好 那就好
I really want this job.
我真的很需要这份工作
Hi. Hey, you're a hot mom.
嗨 嗨 你真是个辣妈
Oh. Where's sydney? Uh, she's not here.
西德尼在哪 恩 她不在这
What? She's on her way.
怎么 她还在路上
She's in a car with Racquel and Harmony.
她和拉克尔还有哈玛妮在车上
Racquel? Why?
为什么和拉克尔一起
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表