剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
So you're saying that you'll have a baby with me in three years?
你要在三年内跟我生个孩子吗
Yeah
没错
Crosby, who is this little fella?
克罗斯比 这个小伙子是谁呀
I don't know--one of the girls up front asked me to watch him.
不知道 刚才有个女孩让我照顾他一下
Are you sure he's yours? Because if he is,
你确定他是你儿子吗 如果他真是
you have legal obligations, financial obligations.
你就得担负起法律义务和经济义务
Max, you don't have to play baseball,
麦克斯 这个赛季之后
not after this season.
你就可以不用再打棒球了
I'm not having any fun.
一点意思都没有
AKA, Steve Williams.
斯蒂夫·威廉姆斯
They're facebook official.
他们在facebook上公开了
Daddy, this is Steve.
爸爸 这是斯蒂夫
Mr. Braverman, it's really good to meet you, sir.
布雷弗曼先生 很高兴见到您
What's up?
你好吗
Excuse me? Hi.
打扰一下
Do you know where room 112 is?
请问你知道一一二教室在哪吗
Sarah Braverman.
莎拉·布雷弗曼
Uh, yeah, that's me.
没错 是我
Hi. I'm Arnold Lee.
你好 我是阿诺德·李
My daughter Sylvia's in A.P. Chem with Haddie.
我女儿西尔维亚和海迪是化学班的同学
She raves about your daughter all the time,
她总跟我们提起你女儿
and she says that she's a genius.
她说你女儿是个天才
Oh, you know what? Haddie's my niece, actually.
知道吗 实际上海迪是我侄女
um, my daughter's Amber Holt.
我的女儿是安博·霍特
Well, nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Look, these aren't in the blue bag,
虽然这些不是蓝袋子装的
but these right here
不过放在这里的这些
have the best salt-to-pepper ratio around.
椒盐比例才是最好的
I don't want those.
我不想买♥♥那些
I want the ones in the blue bag.
我想买♥♥蓝袋子装的那种
Any chance you saved the old bag?
有没有没扔的旧包装
We just buy these and dump them in there.
我们买♥♥了之后倒进去就好了
Honey, he can taste the difference. I've tried.
亲爱的 他能尝出不同 我试过了
Don't want to talk to him. Don't want to talk to him.
我不想搭理他 不想跟他说话
Adam! Walk this way.
亚当 走这边
Hank.
汉克
Hey, how are you?
最近怎么样
Doing what I can with these kids.
还不是给这帮孩子们训练
You left some big cleats to fill.
你最近麻烦很大吧
Oh, I don't know about that.
我还不知道
Look, uh, Adam, I heard about your, uh...
亚当 是这样 我听说了你的
You know, situation with Max and, uh...
就是 麦克斯的情况
We were talking and thought maybe, you know--
我们觉得以后 也许
I found 'em! Oh, good, honey.
我找到了 太好了 宝贝
Oh, great, great. That's awesome.
太棒了 真是太棒了
Hey! We really miss you, big guy.
我们都想你了 小伙子
We'd love to have you come back on the team, huh?
我们都希望你能回棒球队打球
What do you say?
你觉得怎么样
Sure. He's not gonna
当然愿意 他不想
I'll go back on the team.
我愿意回棒球队打球
All right. Can you bring it up top?
太好了 你能让它再创辉煌吗
We'll see you. Yeah, see you.
再见 再见
Bye.
再见
Is there any chance that's nicotine gum?
那个是尼古丁口香糖吗
Uh, good eye.
好眼力
Yeah, can I? Do you mind?
能不能 你介不介意
Of course, yes. It's your lucky day, sure.
当然 你今天运气真好
Thanks. I, uh...
谢谢
I quit smoking seven years ago,
我已经戒烟七年了
but the gum I can't give up.
但是戒不了这种口香糖
Ten years.
我戒了十年了
Yeah, nothing like college prep day
也只有大学预备日这天
to get me jonesin' for nicotine.
能把我搞得这么需要尼古丁了
I know, but standing under the breezeway, chewing gum, you know,
我明白 但是站在走廊下嚼口香糖
doesn't really have that, like, rebel feel.
少了那么点叛逆少年的感觉
Well, you haven't seen me blow a bubble yet.
你还没看到我吹泡泡呢
Ohh! Yeah, it's pretty cool.
很酷的哦
So you have kids here, huh?
你孩子在这读书吗
Did you have them when you were 12?
难道你十二岁就有孩子了吗
No, I, um... I work here.
不是 我在这工作
Um, Mark Cyr, 11th grade english.
马克·西尔 十一年级的英语老师
Oh, I think I just gave nicotine gum
我想 我刚把一粒尼古丁口香糖
to my daughter's teacher.
给了我女儿的老师
Amber.
安博
Amber Holt?
安博·霍特
Sorry. We're working on the eye rolling, the attitude.
抱歉 我正在努力让她别东张西望
There's no eye rolling. She's, uh--
她没东张西望 她是
Amber's actually one of my most engaged students.
事实上安博是最专心听课的学生之一
Really? Yes.
真的吗 没错
What are the rest of them like?
那其他学生呢
They're a bunch of drug-addled losers,
其余的都已经被毒品腐蚀
glazed eyes.
双眼无神
No, no, they're a good group of kids.
不是 不是 他们是好孩子
You, though, you have to see
你真该看看
the paper that she wrote on the sound and the fury.
她写的那篇关于《喧哗与骚动》的论文
You will be blown away.
你绝对会大吃一惊的
Are you kidding? No.
你开玩笑的吧 不是
It's really, really good.
写的真的很棒
I should probably go, though,
在被学校开除之前
before the principal busts me.
我最好还是赶紧进去
Okay. Thank you so much for the gum
好的 很感谢你的口香糖
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Please be careful of the door.
要小心这个门
All hail the conquering hero.
欢迎我们英雄的凯♥旋♥
Hi, mommy.
妈妈
Hi, sweet pea.
小宝贝
Wow, that smells delicious, babe.
光闻着就觉得好吃 亲爱的
Ah, thank you.
谢谢夸奖
Hey, I thought you had a play date with Harmony today.
我以为今天你跟哈玛妮约好一起玩呢
Yeah, she's in my room.
是啊 她在我房♥间里
We're playing the princess and maid.
我们在玩公主与仆人
How do you play?
怎么玩
Well, Harmony's the princess, and I'm the maid.
哈玛妮扮公主 我扮仆人
How do you get to choose who's the princess and who's the maid?
根据什么决定谁扮公主谁扮仆人的呢
Well, Harmony's always the princess.
哈玛妮一直就是扮公主的
And you're always the maid?
所以你一直都是扮仆人吗
No. Sometimes I'm the cook or the gardener.
也不是 有时候我会扮厨师或者园丁
Oh, and sometimes, I'm the royal dresser.
有时候 我也会扮演皇家梳妆台
Sweetie...
宝贝
Princess Harmony needs something.
哈玛妮公主在叫我
I have to go.
我得走了
Don't look at me.
别看着我
I'm always the cook.
我向来都是厨师
The good news is you're in very good health.
好消息就是 你的健康状况良好
Blood work looks fine, low blood pressure.
血样检测结果很不错 有点低血压
Yeah, she works out all the time.
她经常都得出差
Well, the only thing I'm concerned about
我唯一担心的就是
are the slightly elevated fsh levels.
卵泡刺♥激♥素有点过高
Fsh?
卵泡刺♥激♥素
Follicle stimulating hormone.
促卵胞成熟激素
The higher the level
激素水平越高
the more difficulty we have in ovulating.
排卵的难度也就越大
Am I infertile?
我没有生育能力吗
No, no, nothing like that.
不 不是这样
Okay, but I can still get pregnant within three years?
但是我还是可以在三年之内怀孕 是吗
In thr--in three years?
三年内
Well, given your fsh levels
鉴于你的卵泡刺♥激♥素的水平
and the real decline in fertility
以及三十四到三十七岁之间
that occurs between 34 and 37,
生育能力会下降事实来看
I suggest you think about moving your timetable up.
我建议你们提前你们的计划
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表