剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Okay. Yeah?
好的 行
How about, um...
就叫
Tiara? Okay.
缇亚拉 好
Tiara.
缇亚拉
Good.
好的
Hey, kiddo.
孩子
What are you reading about?
看什么书呢
Stink bugs.
臭虫
Great.
不错啊
Well, what do you say we head outside
出去练会儿投球吧
and toss the ball around a little bit?
你觉得怎样
No, thanks.
不了 多谢
Hello.
你好
Oh, uh, hey, Adam.
你好 亚当
It's me, Drew.
是我 德鲁
Oh, Drew. Hi.
德鲁 你好
Hey, um, I just wanted to let you know
我只是想和你说一下
you left your baseball gear here yesterday, so...
昨天你把棒球装备忘在这里了 所以
Oh, okay. I'll get it next time I come over.
知道了 下次我去的时候再拿吧
Yeah. Uh, well...
行 好吧
Also, I mean, if you want to practice again,
另外 我说 要是你打算再练习的话
uh, today, I'm free.
我今天有空
Oh, okay.
好的
Uh, hey, Max,
麦克斯
It's Drew.
是德鲁
He wants to know if you want to play some ball.
他想问问你想玩球吗
Sure!
好啊
All right, Drew, sounds like we got a plan.
好的 德鲁 我们这就过去
All right, yeah.
好的
Yeah, bye.
好 再见
Ready?
准备好了吗
All right, ready?
准备好了吗
All right, keep that glove down, now, all right?
好了 把手套向下 好吗
Yeah.
好了
Gotta remember to keep those knees bent now.
记住 现在保持膝盖弯曲
Get that glove down.
手套向下
Get it! Get it!
接住 接住
Come on, Max! All right.
来吧 麦克斯 好
Can I go get a drink of water?
我能去喝点水吗
Yeah. Just hustle back, okay?
去吧 快点回来 好吗
All right, Drew, you ready?
德鲁 准备好了吗
Are--are you ready?
你准备好了吗
What? Yeah.
什么 准备好了
All right, let's see what you got.
好 让我看看你的本事
All right, pretend that didn't happen, Drew.
你什么都没看到 德鲁
What was that? Look away.
那是什么 别看
Pretend that didn't happen, buddy.
就当没发生 老弟
All right!
太棒了
That's what I'm talkin' about! Good stop!
这就是我说的 接得好
Did you see that?
你看到了吗
Let's see--are you ready?
走着瞧 准备好了吗
Let's see what you got.
看看你的本事
Let's see what you got.
看看你的本事
Get under it!
从下面接
Yeah! Nice!
好极了
Come on.
再来
Hey, you.
你好
Just wondering why you didn't come into work today.
只是来看看你今天怎么没来上班
Oh, uh, they canceled the session.
他们取消了录音
Yeah, but there's still stuff to do,
是呀 不过还是有其他事可做啊
and you usually stop by, and...
你通常都会过来的
I was just sort of noticing
我觉得好像
That maybe you've been laying a little low
或许因为我们去见了热拉尔医生
since our visit with Dr. Gerard.
所以你有点情绪低落
Have I?
我有吗
But he kind of freaked me out, too.
但他也把我吓坏了
Was it that he wants all three of us to have a kid together?
是他说的我们三个一起要个孩子吗
Mm, god, I know.
老天 我知道
But you know what, I've been thinking,
但是我一直在想
And it's not like three years is that far away.
3年其实并没有那么长的
And, you know, we're in a good place, right?
要知道 我们状态不错 对吗
Yeah, we are.
没错
And I know that's not our deal, which I will honor.
我明白这不是我一直坚持的原本计划
But there's really nothing holding us back
从现在开始没有什么能阻止我们
from starting right now, so if you're willing,
所以 要是你愿意的话
So am I.
我也愿意
Well? What did he say?
他说什么了
Was he mad? Was he upset?
他生气吗 他难过吗
Was he sad?
伤心吗
Well, what happened?
发生什么了
I didn't tell him.
我没告诉他
'Cause he's so cool, right?
因为他很酷 是吧
No, not 'cause he's so cool.
不是 不是因为他酷
Because he believes in you,
因为他相信你
and for some stupid reason, so do I.
为了些愚蠢的原因 我也一样
You better not let us down.
你最好不要让我们失望
I totally won't.
绝对不会
You owe me a paper on the sound and the fury.
你欠我篇论文 关于《喧哗与骚动》的
Wait.
等等
And it better be original and insightful and moving.
最好是原创 有见解 还感人的
Hey. Hope you don't mind.
希望你不介意
I borrowed Drew for a little while.
我借用了一下德鲁
Hey. That's okay.
没事
Hey, Drew, we'll see you tomorrow
德鲁 明天棒球场见
at the ballpark, a little batting practice.
我们做击球练习
Yep. Here.
好的 接着
But it's yours.
不过这是你的啊
Well, just take good care of it,
那就好好对待它
Keep it oiled.
常上油
I'll see you tomorrow.
明天见
Bye, Drew. Thanks.
再见 德鲁 谢谢
Bye.
再见
Okay, okay, okay.
好吧 好吧
Hey.
你好
Hey.
你好
Um, Jabbar is actually out at a sleepover right now.
其实 乔巴今晚去别处过夜了
Well, I actually came to talk to you, so...
我其实是想来找你谈谈的
Oh, okay.
好吧
I want to get a paternity test,
我想和乔巴
you know, for Jabbar.
做亲子鉴定
What?
什么
Well, I'm just-I'm trying to make
我只是 想试着
some big life decisions, and, uh, my little sister,
做个人生的重大决定 我妹妹
who acts like she's older than me, but isn't--
她虽然装的好像比我老 不过不是
Anyway, she's a lawyer,
不管了 她是个律师
and she says that I should know for sure.
她说我应该去确认一下
So you think I'm lying?
那么你觉得我撒谎了是吗
No, no, no, no.
不是 不是
I just need to know exactly what my, uh...
我就是想确定我的
What did she say?
她说什么
Exactly what my responsibilities are,
我的责任是什么
financially and legally speaking.
经济上的和法律上的责任
I didn't introduce you to him
我介绍他给你认识
to try and hit you up for money
不是想要你的钱
or to pull some scam or whatever it is
也不是耍什么花招 或其它什么
you and your sister think I'm up to.
你和你妹妹认为我想要的
I just wanted my son to know his father. That's all.
我就是想让我的儿子认识他爸爸 就这样
Yeah, I don't-listen, um...
对 我不是 听着
This was a mistake.
这是个误会
Yeah, it was.
没错 确实是
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表