剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
fine. okay.
好吧 好
Great.
太好了
So you're saying you'll have a baby with me
你是说 你要在三年内
In three years?
跟我生个孩子吗
Yeah.
是的
Oh, my god, I love you.
上帝啊 我爱你
Okay. Oh.
好吧
Oh, god, I love you.
上帝啊 我爱你
I love you too. I love you.
我也爱你 我爱死你了
Mommy. Yeah, baby?
妈妈 怎么了 亲爱的
Could daddy sing?
能让爸爸来唱吗
Of course.
当然
Joel.
乔尔
There he is. Hey, babe.
他来了 亲爱的
yeah. she wants you to sing to her.
在 她想你给她唱歌♥
Uh, sweetie, mommy rushed here
宝贝儿 妈妈冲回来
To get home to sing you to sleep.
就为唱歌♥哄你睡觉
No, it's fine. We got to read the book.
没事的 我们打算读本书
And the book is the best, best, best part.
读书才是最棒 最棒的部分呢
All right, mwah.
好吧
All right, you. Let's see here.
好吧 我们瞧瞧
What's one we haven't sung in a while?
这段日子咱们唱的啥来着
The monkey chased the weasel.
猴追黄鼠狼
Okay. Let's see.
好吧
No pants. Pantsless snacks.
别穿裤子 穿裤子逊弊了
I just, I don't want you to get grounded, okay?
我只是不想让你被关禁闭
I'm okay. oh, no, are you okay?
我很好 你还好吗
Okay, then run. You gotta run.
那好 那跑起来
Six or seven splinters.
骨头可能碎成六七块了
Okay, quiet. Be very quiet.
安静点儿 要非常安静
Quiet. Seriously. Be very quiet.
我是认真的 安静 非常安静
This is not a laughing matter.
这是正经事儿
Don't make any noise. Don't move.
别发出噪音 别动
you're the one screaming.
明明是你在叫
Shh, shh, shut up. It's not even funny.
嘘 闭嘴 一点儿都不好笑
Oh, oh, oh. This is awful.
喔 太邪恶了
This is so awful. It's blackberry brandy.
太邪恶了 黑莓白兰地
And it's delicious.
味道不错
I'm not gonna have a problem with that.
我没问题
Hi, honey.
嘿 宝贝儿
How was dinner with Uncle Adam?
和亚当舅舅的晚餐怎么样
I'm so dead.
我完了
Man, I just don't know who you are anymore.
老兄 我都不认识你了
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该怎么说
I'm devastated.
我心力交瘁了
It's not a big deal.
其实也没什么
Yeah, it's a big deal.
这是个大问题
We're at Oscar's and you ordered a veggie burger.
我们在奥斯卡餐厅吃饭 你却叫了蔬菜汉堡
You know how twisted that is?
你知道这有多怪吗
Didn't you say there was something you wanted to talk about?
你不是说有事要谈吗
Check that out.
看看这个
It's from Jasmine. The dancer.
这是贾斯敏发给我的 那个跳舞的
Five years ago.
5年前那个
Remember her?
想起来了吗
The flexible one.
身体很柔软那个
She was really flexible.
的确很柔软
She contacted me. After all this time.
这么多年后 她主动联♥系♥我了
I've had, like, five e-mails since we went out.
我们总共大概互发了5封邮件
And I think she's, you know, pursuing me, 'cause look at it.
我觉得她在追求我 看吧
It's, oh, um, "What are you doing this weekend?
她说"周末有空吗"
"Can I stop by?"
"我能来找你吗"
Yeah, whoa.
是啊
Stop by, whoa. That'syeah.
来找你 好耶
Bold, right? Yeah.
很直白 对吧 是啊
So do you think it's cool if I see her,
那么你觉得我可以见她吗
even though I'm quasi-engaged?
尽管我算是订婚了
You're what?
你什么
You know, I'm potentially in negotiations to get engaged to Katie.
x7f我正在和凯蒂协商订婚的事
Wait, I thought that we agreed
等等 我以为我们已经达成共识
that you were gonna confront her about the sperm situation.
你得去质问她有关精♥子♥的事
Yeah, I did.
对啊 我问了
And, and you ended up getting engaged?
然后你就和她订婚了吗
I didn't get engaged-- okay, listen, all right.
其实不是订婚 好吧 听着
I agreed to have a child with her in three years.
我同意在未来3年内和她生个小孩
So I think the marriage thing is probably implied, right?
所以我认为其中暗示了结婚 对吧
Yeah. Yeah.
是啊 是啊
Is this really how you wanna live your life?
你真的想这样生活一辈子吗
Okay, look, I'm sorry we can't all be
好吧 抱歉不是我们所有人
the perfect couple like you and Kristina
都能有你和克里斯蒂娜那样的完美婚姻
and eat veggie burgers and stuff.
而且你们居然还吃素
You're an idiot.
你是个白♥痴♥
That's...pretty harsh.
这个 很伤人啊
Are you gonna eat your fries?
你还吃你的炸薯条吗
What's going on?
出什么事了吗
Um, I heard from the educational therapist.
教育心理医师刚刚联♥系♥了我
And she said that she has some concerns about Max.
她说麦克斯有点儿令人担心
She feels that Max has some learning differences.
她认为麦克斯学习上有些问题
Okay, listen, I've given this some thought,
好了 我也想了想这件事
I wanna contact the school, get Max a tutor
我想联♥系♥学校 给麦克斯找个家教
to help him through this rough period.
帮他渡过这个难关
Now listen I gotta get back to this meeting.
现在我得回去开会了
I understand that,
我了解
but she wasn't just talking about academics.
但医师说问题不仅是学习上的
I get that, and we'll deal with it.
我知道了 我们可以处理的
Honey, she thinks that he may have...
亲爱的 她认为麦克斯可能
She thinks that he may have Asperger's.
她认为麦克斯可能得了阿斯伯格综合症
Asperger's?
阿斯伯格综合症
Like autism?
就像自闭症吗
Look, Max is not--
瞧 麦克斯不是
It's high-functioning autism.
这是种高功能自闭症
A lot of people with Asperger's...
很多阿斯伯格综合症患者
Max is not autistic.
麦克斯没有自闭症
Live very productive lives, Adam.
都能正常生活 亚当
Kristina, I've seen autistic kids.
克里斯蒂娜 我见过得自闭症的小孩
The lessings' kid with the hand flapping--
那些孩子胡乱的挥手
She was saying that when she was with him, she saw certain patterns.
她说和麦克斯相处时 发现了一些迹象
He was having a very bad day.
麦克斯只是最近不太好过
And those tests that she gave to him were ridiculous.
她给麦克斯做的那些测试太可笑了
Adam, that's not true.
亚当 那不是事实
She didn't connect with him at all.
她甚至都不太了解麦克斯
You know how important it is for him to--
你知道这对麦克斯有多重要
She said that if we get him the right tools to learn--
她说如果用恰当的方法让麦克斯学习
That's what I said, a tutor.
我就是这个意思啊 找个家教
She wasn't talking about a tutor.
她的意思不是找家教
Well, I'm not sending him to special ed.
我不会送儿子去特殊学校的
Honey, there is something wrong with our baby.
亲爱的 我们的宝贝儿有麻烦了
It's not just, it's not just the academics, okay?
不光是学习方面的麻烦 知道吗
It's not--
也不光是
It's not just the biting, or the pirate costume,
也不光是咬人 或是穿海盗服装的问题
or the fear of fire, or the--the tantrums.
还包括怕火 和无缘无故发脾气
It's everything.
所有的一切
Please don't make me be alone with--with this.
别让我一个人应付这些
I don't want to... come here.
我不想 过来
All right?
好吗
It's okay.
没事的
Max.
麦克斯
Hey, Max.
嗨 麦克斯
You forgot your book bag.
你忘了你的书包了
Do you want me to hang it up in the hallway for you?
要我帮你把它挂在走廊么
Hey, max.
嗨 麦克斯
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表