剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Her husband was out of town on work.
她丈夫出差工作
You were working late.
你工作到很晚
The girls fell asleep.
孩子们睡着了
And, I guess she started talking to me
然后 她开始和我聊天
About troubles in her marriage,
关于她婚姻中出现的问题
And I listened,
我倾听了
And she...
然后她...
She misinterpreted.
她会错意了
And... And what?
然后 然后什么
She kissed you.
她吻了你
Joel, did she kiss you?
乔尔 她吻你了吗
She tried. I stopped it.
她想要吻 我阻止了
End of story.
就完了
How come you didn't tell me?
你怎么能瞒着我
I didn't want thing to get weird.
我不想让事情变得难堪
I thought I was insane for being jealous of her.
我还认为我嫉妒她是我不可理喻
You let me think that I was insane.
你让我觉得自己不可理喻
Harmony is Sydney's best friend, Julia.
哈玛妮是西德尼最好的朋友 茱莉亚
And you're using our daughter as your excuse for not telling me?
而你就用女儿做借口不告诉我吗
yeah, because it's the truth.
对 因为这是事实
Okay.
行
I don't want that woman in our lives.
我不想再看到这个女人出现
Oh, come on, Julia Is that too much to ask?
行了 茱莉亚 这个要求很过分吗
You take away Racquel, you take away Harmony
你把拉克尔弄走 也就把哈玛妮弄走
And our daughter is left without her best friend.
我们的女儿就失去了最好的朋友
Our daughter is five years old,
我们的女儿才5岁
And she will make new friends, right?
她很快会交新朋友的 不是吗
Come on. What if
行了 你怎么想
I was at work every day with a guy who hit on me?
若我上班的地方也有个男人对我有意思
Okay?
好吗
So, um...
那么...
Do you want to tell Sydney, or should I?
你告诉西德尼 还是我来
I'll tell her.
我会和她说的
I'll tell her tomorrow.
我明天和她说
Sorry.
对不起
Thank you. Okay.
谢谢
Hi. What are you doing?
你在干什么
Nothing. What are you doing?
没什么 你在干吗
Dropping this stuff off for dad.
给爸爸送这个来
Oh, yeah? Where is everybody?
是吗 其他人呢
Oh, god, I don't know.
我不知道
Crosby went somewhere with mom and dad,
克罗斯比和爸爸妈妈一起去什么地方了
And Drew's avoiding me like always,
德鲁和往常一样躲着我
And Amber's really, really late coming home from school.
还有安博放学回来非常非常晚
And she's probably smoking or drinking or...
她可能在抽烟或喝酒或
Stealing something. I don't know, so...
偷东西 我不知道 所以...
Have you faked an orgasm?
你假装过高♥潮♥吗
What?
什么
Just address the question, please.
你直接回答问题就好
I don't know that it's a question I want to answer.
我不知道我想不想回答这个问题
You're my sister.
你是我妹妹
Just answer the question, would you?
你能不能就回答问题
No, I haven't had to.
没有 没有必要
Cool.
酷
Wait, wa, why--why are you asking?
等等 为什么 为什么你要问
No reason.
没什么原因
Oh, no, no.
不对 不对
All right, I'm out of here.
行 我走了
Unless--, no, wait. I'm just kidding.
除非... 别 等等 我就是开个玩笑
Of course I have.
当然我假装过
And--and if someone in your life has, that's okay too.
若你生活中有人有过 也很正常
Well, you have? Yes, of course.
那么 你有过 对 当然
Everybody has. well, when?
大家都有 什么时候
I don't know. A couple different times.
不记得了 有过几次
Why? A couple different reasons.
为什么 不同的原因
Well, can you name them?
能说来听听吗
I mean, I don't-- I just don't get it.
我是说 我不是 我就是不理解
It's like...
就像...
We don't want you to feel bad.
我们不想让你难过
God, this is just horrible. it's not horrible.
天哪 太可怕了 这不可怕
What, are you all in on this? It's not horrible.
什么 你们都赞同这个吗 这个不可怕
We're not all in on it.
我们不是完全赞同这个
She shouldn't have told you, first of all.
首先 她就不该告诉你
That breaks the code right there.
破坏了默认约定
Well, how am I supposed to tell?
那我该怎么分辨
You can't tell, honey. It's fake.
你分辨不出的 亲爱的 那是装出来的
Sorry. Well, I don't get it.
对不起 我不明白
I really don't get it. I mean, why fake it at all?
我真的不明白 我是说 为什么要装呢
'Cause it's too long to explain it at the moment.
因为太费时间 当时没法解释
It's like you just kind of, you know,
就是有点 你知道
Put on a happy face and just, you know, better luck next time.
摆张笑脸 然后祝你下次好运
But it's a lie. It's an act.
但这是撒谎 是演戏
Yeah, but it's not a lie.
这不是谎言
It is an act,
只是种假装
But it's an act of--of something positive.
但是 是表现出希望
It's--it's an act of generosity.
是表现出宽容
It's a gift.
是种奖赏
A gift? Yes.
奖赏吗 对
How--how is faking it a gift?
假装怎么会是奖赏了
Because it says to you,
因为那是告诉你
"Thank you so much for trying.
"多谢尝试"
"Please come again soon."
"请下次再来"
"Come again as soon as you possibly"--
"尽快再来"
Uh, okay, thanks.
好吧 谢谢了
Just tell dad shoes, light bulbs...
就告诉爸爸 鞋子 灯泡...
So come back again next time,
那么 下次再来
And I'll just give him those. Okay.
我就给他这些 好的
Where have you been? School.
你去哪里了 学校
where were you?
你去哪里了
Just tell me
告诉我
I was seriously at school this time.
这次我真的在学校
Doing what? Extracredit stuff.
干什么 额外学分的事
I was, uh,
如果你非得要知道的话
Formatting in the computer lab, if you must know.
我在机房♥排版
I don't even understand that. What does that mean?
我压根不明白 这是什么意思
It's extra credit for school, okay?
是学校的额外学分课程 明白吗
Mr. Cyr, my English teacher. For Mr. Cyr?
西尔老师 我的英语老师 为了西尔老师吗
Yeah. Oh, that's great.
没错 太好了
Yeah. Extra credit, that's good.
是啊 额外学分 很好
Yeah, no big deal. No, I know.
对 没什么大不了的 对 我明白
I'm just--I'm...
我就是 我...
I-I-I'm proud of you.
我为你骄傲
You know, extra credit, that's extra.
要知道 额外学分 是额外附加的
Okay. You don't have to do that.
行了 你本可以不参加的
Don't be weird. I'm not weird.
不要古古怪怪的 我没有古怪
It's complicated.
太复杂了
Little scoop of ice cream. Right.
一小勺冰淇淋 好
You know, like... You want it 50/50.
你知道 像是 你想一人一半
No, no, at least 50/50. Yeah, yeah
不 至少一半 对 没错
Maybe even more ice cream.
或许更多冰淇淋
Pretty good. Hey, this is on me.
不错 我请客
I got--I got this. I got this one.
我来 我来请 这次我请
That's unprecedented.
史无前例啊
It's my way of saying thank you
以此表达我对你们的感谢
For all the nice things you guys do for me.
为了所有你们为我做的
That's very sweet of you.
你太体贴了
Oh, man, this is embarrassing.
老天 这太令人难堪了
Can you float me 40... dad, dad.
能借我40吗 爸爸
I'm kidding. I'm--I'm kidding.
我开玩笑的 我开玩笑的
Really?
真的吗
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表