剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
There's this investment property that I want you to see
有项房♥产投资 我想让你看看
How the hell was I supposed to know
我该死的怎么会知道
There was gonna be a bubble?
会有泡沫经济
Does this mean you might lose the house?
你会因此失去房♥子吗
You have to tell mom.
你得告诉妈妈
Daddy,this is Steve.
爸爸 这是史蒂夫
He's just constantly touching her.
他最近频繁接触她
I swear, this kid's got, like, eight hands.
我发誓 这个孩子 就像有八只手
I would like to go out to dinner with you.
我想和你一起出去吃饭
You want to do that? Yes.
想一起去吗 好
Mommy, mommy!
妈妈 妈妈
Jabbar, Jabbar, Jabbar, Jabbar, Jabbar, Jabbar.
乔巴 乔巴 乔巴 乔巴
Mommy, mommy.
妈妈 妈妈
Not there! You gotta go the window
不是那儿 从窗子出去
Mom, are you in there?
妈妈 你在里面吗
One second, honey.
等一等 宝贝
Hurry, hurry, hurry.
快点 快点
Mommy will be right there.
妈妈就来
Hurry up.
快点
No, just hurry up.
动作快点
Go, go, go, go, go, go.
走 走 走
Go, hurry.
快走 快
Morning.
早上好
Okay, Max, his name is Noel,
麦克斯 他叫诺尔
And he's a real interesting kid.
是个很有趣的小朋友
And, you know, you might-- you might like him.
你也许会喜欢上他的
You know, maybe he could become a friend.
也许他会成为你的朋友
Why do I need a friend?
我为什么需要朋友
You don't need a friend. 'Cause friends are fun.
你不是需要朋友 有朋友才好玩
Can you give me a reason why friends are fun?
为什么有朋友才好玩 能给我个理由吗
They're fun because they're friends.
好玩是因为他们是你的朋友
And friends are friends.
朋友就是朋友
In order to be a friend, you have to have a friend.
要成为一个朋友 你就得先有个朋友
You know what, let's just try to have a good time.
不管怎么说 大家玩高兴点
It's all about a low center of gravity.
关键是要把重心放低就行
Here, give it a shot.
来 试一试
Oh, that's all right. No, go on.
不用了 没事 来吧
All right.
好吧
The most amazing physcal therapist for Noel comes to the house,
对诺尔来说最棒的理治师来到家里
Can you believe it?
你能相信吗
That's great.
太好了
Am I talking too much about Noel?
我是不是说了太多关于诺尔的事
I try to think about other things, but it's just that
我想说点别的 但是
I love him so much, you know what I mean?
我实在太爱他了 你懂我的意思吧
Yeah, I know. It's just so good for him.
我懂 这对他来说简直太好了
'Cause he doesn't get a lot of Hey, honey?
因为他没有太多的 亲爱的
Um, can you go check on the kids for a minute?
你去看看孩子们好吗
Yeah, yeah. Uh-huh, I'm on it.
好的 我就去
Hey, guys, how's it going?
孩子们 玩得怎么样
Can you get him to stop hugging me?
能不能叫他别抱我了
Uh, Noel, Noel, Noel. Could--
诺尔 诺尔 诺尔
Let's roll around, let's roll around.
我们来打个滚 打个滚
He loves rolling around.
他就爱打滚
Oh, yeah. Well, hey, that looks like fun.
看起来很有趣嘛
You want to roll around, Max?
你想打滚吗 麦克斯
Oh, god, he's such a good boy.
他真是个好孩子
Hey, Adam.
亚当
I borrowed another recumbent so we can go biking later.
我还借了一辆躺骑车 我们待会一起骑
Philly! Philly! Where did you find that?
菲利 你从哪儿找来的
From Jim.
向吉姆借的
You know, Max is not feeling so great.
麦克斯现在不大舒服
I think he's Oh, really?
我想他 是吗
A little Is it diarrhea?
有点 是不是痢疾
Noel had diarrhea a couple weeks ago.
诺尔几个星期前也得了痢疾
He did.
是的
Oh, well, we should probably go.
我想我们得走了
It's okay. You know, we can do it another time.
没关系 我们下次再玩
Time to go.
走咯
Definitely.
那是当然
It's okay. Got it. Rain check on the recumbent.
没关系 理解 我们改天去骑车
Max!
麦克斯
Thanks for the nuts. You're so welcome.
谢谢你的坚果 别那么客气
Noel, say goodbye. Bye!
诺尔 跟他们说再见 再见
Bye. Byebye.
再见 再见
Yeah, all right, bye.
好的 没关系 再见
Unbelievable.
难以置信
What's wrong?
怎么了
Greg Davis quit. Sydney's coach.
格瑞戈·达维斯不干了 西德尼的教练
He's got some new project at work or some crap.
说他工作上有新项目 狗屁借口
That happens.
这种事常有的啦
Not three days before the season starts,
但不是在还有三天赛季就要开始的时候
Leaving all the kids in the lurch.
撇下这群孩子不管吧
That's ridiculous.
真是荒唐
The work thing, by the way, utterly bogus.
说什么工作上的事 纯粹是胡编
Totally.
绝对是
Why?
为什么
Greg Davis is hyper-competitive.
格瑞戈·达维斯太好胜
He just wants to coach the stars.
他只想训练那些精英们
He doesn't want to coach the loser team.
他才不想给这个败者队当教练
Syd's on the loser team?
西德尼分在败者队吗
Yeah. Athletically challenged.
是啊 体育不好
She doesn't need that kind of energy around her anyway.
话说回来 她不需要那种能力
She's better off without it. This is a good thing.
不这样更好 是件好事
I agree. She needs some kind of energy, Julia.
是的 但她需要某种能力 茱莉亚
They have to have a coach.
他们得有个教练
Well, how about if I do it?
那我来怎么样
What?
什么
Oh, you're serious? Okay.
你说真的吗 好啊
Yeah, well, why not?
是呀 为什么不能
And you don't think it's gonna be an issue with the--
可你有没有想过会有个问题
What?
什么
You know, with the team if they may not--
这支队伍可能不会
Win? That's it, yeah.
赢吗 对 是的
We both know you hate to lose.
我俩都知道你不愿失败
Yeah, I would love to coach a team of rejects.
我愿意给一支被放弃的球队当教练
Sure you would. Of losers. Yeah.
你当然愿意 败者队
You know why? No.
知道为什么吗 不知道
Because it pisses me off that the world
他们就这样给人们划分等级
Is divided up that way-- at five years old?
这太让人气愤了 他们才5岁啊
No.
不
I'm not just saying, "Okay, I'll do it."
我不会只是说"好吧 我来做"
No. You're getting right in there.
你一定会搞得像模像样的
I am gonna give these kids a great coaching experience
我会给这帮孩子一次超级棒的训练经历
That isn't about winning.
无关输赢
Right. No, no. Yes.
对 没错 是的
It wouldn't be, with you. God, no.
只要你在 那是肯定的 绝对
It's gonna be about having a good time. Yep.
只要孩子们玩的开心
Hey, Syd,
西德尼
Guess who's gonna be your new soccer coach this season.
猜猜谁会是你们这个赛季的新教练
Who?
谁
Hi there, I am looking for the practically new laptop
你好 我想找款九♥成♥新的笔记本电脑
At the low, low price.
最最便宜的
Oh, look.
看
That would be this one.
就是这款了
That's, like, ten years old.
这个好像都用了10年了
Ten years? How can you tell?
十年 你怎么看的出来
What do you mean? It's huge.
你看不出吗 这么笨重
Newer computers are slimmer.
新的电脑要轻薄的多
It's just--it's like a bait and switch.
简直是挂羊头卖♥♥狗肉
Well, that one's a year old,
那个只用了一年
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表