剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Come, sit, join us.
过来坐吧 一起吧
Oh, thank you, um
啊 谢谢 嗯
That's really sweet,
那太好了
But we're actually on, uh, date night.
不过实际上我们 呃 在过二人世界
So are we.
我们也是
I--I work so much.
我 我工作太忙了
I can't stand to leave Harmony alone with a babysitter.
我不放心把哈默妮留给保姆
Oh, sure, sure. That's commendable. - Right.
啊 当然 当然
We're actually-- you guys enjoy,
我们实际上 你们慢用
All three of you
你们三位
And we'll, uh, we'll see you later.
我们 呃 一会儿见
Nice meeting you. Enjoy.
很高兴遇见你 过得愉快
Bye.
拜
What are the odds?
这是什么孽缘
All right.
好吧
Hang in there, buddy. You're doing great.
坚持住 伙计 你做的很棒
Pick up.
接电♥话♥
Pick up.
接电♥话♥
Come on.
拜托
That's all right. Plan b.
没关系 计划B
I'm sorry.
对不起
Oh, buddy, it's--it's not your fault.
哦 伙计 这不是你的错
Come on!
接啊
Okay.
好吧
Oh, hi. Sorry, you scared me.
哦 嗨 对不起 你吓到我了
Don't worry, it's my sister's house.
别担心 这是我妹妹的家
And I'm-- we're playing a game.
我们正在玩游戏
Okay, have a good night.
好的 晚安
Can you do it like that? Of course.
你能那么做吗 当然
Come on.
快点
Pick up.
接电♥话♥
Don't let me down.
别让我失望
No, but not Doug, not Dougie, Douglas?
不叫他道格 不叫道吉 叫道格拉斯吗
He's a semiotics professor.
他是个符号♥学教授
Okay, well
好吧
She's eating bouillabaisse, Joel.
她在吃法式炖鱼 乔尔
What kind of kid eats bouillabaisse?
什么样的孩子会吃那种东西
Oh, man, you are so bad.
噢 老兄 你太刻薄了
But, I mean,
可是 我是说
Sydney won't even eat my mac and cheese.
西德尼连我做的烤奶酪通心粉都不吃
Crosby?
克劳斯比吗
What hospital?
什么医院
Date of birth?
出生日期
Um, uh, five.
呃 呃 五岁
He's five.
他五岁
Address?
住址
Mine or His.
我的还是 他的
It's--it's complicated, so
这 这很复杂 所以
Oh, thank god.
哦 谢天谢地
Who's this?
他是谁
This is jabbar.
他是乔巴
My son.
我儿子
You forgot your, uh, biology text book.
你忘了你的 呃 生物课本
So--well, I figured you might need it.
所以 呃 我想你可能要用
wow, that's so considerate of you.
喔 你真是太体贴了
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, you know what's funny?
嘿 你知道有趣的是什么吗
For a second, I thought maybe you
有一瞬间 我还想也许
Were checking up on me.
你是来查岗的
Maybe afraid that I was gonna raid the liquor cabinet.
可能怕我会违法喝酒
You have no proof of that.
你没证据那么说
You lied to aunt julia.
你对茱莉亚姨妈撒谎
You said that I was upset because I couldn't babysit.
你说我因为不能照看小孩觉得很伤心
Yeah, 'cause I know you wanted the money.
是 那是因为我知道你想要报酬
Really? Really?
真的么 真的么
It had nothing to do with you trying to prove yourself
完全没有你想要证明自己的意思吗
to aunt Julia?
向茱莉亚姨妈
What?
什么
Okay, that's enough.
好吧 够了
Just don't use me next time, okay?
下次不要再利用我了 可以吗
I'm sorry.
对不起
Yeah, she just makes me feel a little insecure.
是 她的确让我觉得有点没安全感
A little? Yeah.
有点 是
A little, like, you know,
有点 就好像 知道么
I'm the world's worst mother
我是这个世界上最差的母亲
And a complete failure at life.
而且是一个彻底的生活失败者
Like that kind of little.
就是那种有点儿
Hey, Sydney,
嘿 西德尼
Do you wanna show aunt Sarah what we've been working on?
想不想给莎拉姨妈看看我们都做了什么
Okay. Check it out.
好吧 看看吧
Do you remember when we were living in that crappy motel
记得我们住在那个巨烂的汽车旅馆时吗
After you split up with dad,
你和爸爸决裂了
And we had no money and no toys,
我们没钱也没玩具
No nothing?
什么都没有么
No.
不记得
Okay, well, I did.
好吧 我记得
Here.
过来
You made paper turtles.
你折了纸海龟
Amber taught me.
安博教我的
You know who taught Amber how to do this?
你知道是谁教安博折这个的吗
She told me you did.
她告诉我是你
That's right.
是的
How about I make us some drinks?
我去弄点喝的怎样
They got a really nice selection over there.
他们这儿真有不少好东西
See this?
看到了吗
This is slither cream.
这是滑脱膏
Anything that's stuck gets unstuck.
任何卡住的东西都会松开
All right, there we go.
好的 我们开始吧
All you have to do is close your eyes.
你要做的就是闭上眼睛
All right, take a deep breath
很好 深呼吸
And say the magic words.
然后说咒语
Slippery, slither, slime.
滑溜溜 滑脱脱 嗞溜儿
Slippery, slither, slime.
滑溜溜 滑脱脱 嗞溜儿
Oh, presto! Oh, you got it!
哦 太棒了 哦 你办到了
It worked! Come on!
显灵了 真棒
It really worked!
成功了
Do you think nailing Haddie's window shut was going too far?
你觉得把海迪的窗户钉死是不是过分了
Please tell me you were not thinking about that earlier.
别告诉我你刚刚一直在琢磨这个
No, of course not. Don't be ridiculous.
当然没有了 别说笑了
Adam. It just occurred to me.
亚当 我才想到的
Really.
真的
He's sleeping.
他睡着了
So...
那么
Are you sure he's yours?
你确定他是你儿子吗
Why, 'cause he stuck his finger in a can?
为什么这么问 因为他把指头塞进拉罐了吗
Because if he is, you have obligations.
如果他是 你就得担负起各种义务
Legal obligations. Financial obligations.
法律义务 经济义务
Have you thought about that?
你考虑过这些问题吗
You were really great back there in the E.R.
你刚刚在急诊室里的表现真是棒极了
Cros, this can be a big deal, okay?
克罗斯比 这是很重要的问题 好吗
I'm not kidding.
我没在开玩笑
You're an amazing mom.
你是个了不起的母亲
I am?
是吗
Yeah. Like, 100%.
是啊 百分之百是
Thanks. Thanks for calling me.
谢谢 谢谢你想到给我打电♥话♥
I would have thought you would've called Adam or Sarah first.
我以为你会首先找亚当或莎拉帮忙
Aw, those deadbeats? I mean, come on.
那些游手好闲的人吗 得了吧
When my father found out that I was dating,
当我爸爸发现我在约会时
he nearly had a heart attack.
他差点没气出心脏病
I mean How old were you?
我是说 你那时多大
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表